What's new

Do any freelance sites pay bonuses?

There are some freelance sites like couple that are going to give you some extra connects or some extra privileges if you are able to reach a particular milestone.

There are a lot of them that offer bonuses but the fact still remains that most of such bonuses did not come frequently and we only get to see them once in a while as we get to become active on the platforms.

Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?
Freelancers site doesn't pay bonuses. I'm saying this because I haven't gotten anything from them. The only reward they give is a level up and add a good recommendation to your profile

I have been working with a number of freelance site but none of them has ever paid or offered bonus to all it users sometimes they can even deduct from your earnings and gives feak notification of breaking rules.

I have not seen any of them before and most of the freelance platform I have come across will always charge you a certain percentage when you are placing for withdrawal. This is always for maintenance of the platform.

I have never seen any freelance platform that pays you bonuses for the amount of jobs you get paid. Instead what they do is that they take some commissions whenever you get jobs.

I used to work in an online writing site where the management gives out bonuses for completing a minimum quantity of projects within a given time. They also regularly stage contests and events among writers. It was fun working for that site and I miss it. You actually feel a sense of belongingness, that you are a part of a community. The site also gives tiered bonuses depending on the amount that the writer is going to withdraw. The bonus gets bigger the longer we postpone our withdrawal.
I don't think that kind of platform is like Fiverr or Upwork. of course platforms that requires you to complete some tasks pay bonuses when they find out that you are doing your work well.

As we all know, payment of bonuses is not mandatory is just a choice and most of the freelancing site I know don't usually pay bonuses to there members though it's a way of motivation but not all are used to it.

I guess that some freelancing sites pay "bonus" in many different ways. For example, they will promote you to the next level where you could be able to make more money.

I can really tell if freelancing sites pay bonuses, I don't really know much about freelancing sites but I believe people do make money there by doing some task.

Actually since I joined online stuffs and even freelance site, I have not seen any pays bonuses to it members because I believe it may be at there own disadvantages if they engage or continue.

I have joined a lot of freelancing sites but I have not heard of anyone paying for bonus. I know fiverr have bonus for referrer, that's all I know. Most of the freelancing plartform were setup in such a way that they only act as an middle men between the workers and clients.

I don't think freelancing site will on a normal give you free bonus,Its the sellers that can be able to do promo sometimes,just to patronise their customers
Actually none of the freelancing site that I have also joined sometimes have ever paid bonuses to there members on the forum and dont really think they can ever do that in the future.

I have never seen any freelance platform that pays you bonuses for the amount of jobs you get paid. Instead what they do is that they take some commissions whenever you get jobs.

I guess that even though they may not pay bonuses in most cases, what they do is promote you to the next level. This could be interpreted as "bonus" by many people because it unlocks high-paying jobs.

I guess that even though they may not pay bonuses in most cases, what they do is promote you to the next level. This could be interpreted as "bonus" by many people because it unlocks high-paying jobs.
Yes, promotion is very important and necessary in any business venture for motivation. When employees are promoted they will always feel belonged in the business venture.

Actually none of the freelancing site that I have also joined sometimes have ever paid bonuses to there members on the forum and dont really think they can ever do that in the future.
it is not even possible for freelancing platforms to pay you bonuses because they only pay you the amount of money you are able to make. Some freelancing platforms take some certain percentage of your earnings.

I have been working on freelance site for some period of time now and none has ever paid me bonuses for any reason. I might have a different experience from other people but that's the truth.

Yes, promotion is very important and necessary in any business venture for motivation. When employees are promoted they will always feel belonged in the business venture.

I remember the fact that there are so many restaurants who used to promote food through advertisements. In fact, even today, we can find that many restaurants still promote many offers through advertisements.

I remember the fact that there are so many restaurants who used to promote food through advertisements. In fact, even today, we can find that many restaurants still promote many offers through advertisements.
of course restaurants will continue to promote their businesses because it is one of the competitive businesses. There are so many of them in this part of the world and some of them even go to radio stations to make promotions.

The only ones I have ever heard of that pay bonuses are smaller ones that are owned by a small group and they often work more with outsourcing and gaining feedback.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back