Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?

Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?
I beleive if that is what you want then you need to go into affiliate marketing its a good business anyone can do but you will be paid commission if you have a sale,I get bonus when I was working with clickbank but now clickbank service is not available in my loaction

Never heard of any freelancer sites that pay bonus to the freelncers. Most of the freelancer sites not only cut out earnings in the name of commission but also in the name of processing fees.

I don't work on any freelancing site,Iand i have never heard any freelancing site paying their users bonuses. But if that's what you've what you can join affiliate programs.

I, don't think, there is any freelance site that pays bonuses to it people, that is people working under the platform. this is because the primary aimed of them is to generate income for both the site owner and those who patronize them. each earned according to his work.

I feel the free lancer site pays bonuses but not on direct payment,the bonus do not come exact like bonus,for example bizdustry gives user who referres someone that register some one under him or her 1000 biznote after the new user makes 25comment.

I do not think there is any freelancing site that does this. The only way I see this happening is if maybe your clients decides to pay you extra just as a from of tip.

Bonuses are a great way to thank your freelancer for doing great work, or to reimburse them for things like expenses. Bonuses are completely optional, and can be added for up to 365 days after a contract ends.

Yes of course, crowdsurf; a transcription site pays you whenever you meet up with their weekly highest target. They can pay bonuses up to 40$.

Freelancing websites would ordinarily not give you any bonuses, but the sellers there can occasionally do promos as to what they're rendering, this is to get more patronage.

I don't think there is a bonus to give you .. they don't collect anything from this job or they receive very little, they don't have much to give you a bonus :))

Getting a gig online is a difficult thing to achieve. The bonus part can be given to you by the client you work for probably because of your timely delivery and great work. I don't think any freelancing site will give you bonuses.

I don't know if they still have that feature, but SEO Clerks gave $5 bonus, during Christmas or New Year, You were not allowed to withdraw the bonus but could use to buy service.

The question is really funny in my own point of view and i don't believe It can ever happen because most freelancing site are even finding it difficult to pay their workers not to talk of adding bonus.

Even though I am not working in any freelance platforms at the moment, but I have not heard of any freelance platforms that give bonus for any task or work carried out in the platform. Maybe there is one that I don't know of, but I will like to know about it too. Thanks for sharing.

I think some freelancing websites might be paying pay bonuses. However, I have never heard of such sites. On the contrary, I know some freelancing sites that deduct money in case you fail to submit the assignment on time.

Most freelance sites do not give bonuses to their content creators but at times if there are bonuses is at the point of registration and it's usually a one-time thing.

I don't think freelancing site will on a normal give you free bonus,Its the sellers that can be able to do promo sometimes,just to patronise their customers

I used to work in an online writing site where the management gives out bonuses for completing a minimum quantity of projects within a given time. They also regularly stage contests and events among writers. It was fun working for that site and I miss it. You actually feel a sense of belongingness, that you are a part of a community. The site also gives tiered bonuses depending on the amount that the writer is going to withdraw. The bonus gets bigger the longer we postpone our withdrawal.

Yes, there are lots of freelance sites that pays for your work if it is valuable for them and sometimes they may end up employing your services to work for them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back