What's new

Do any freelance sites pay bonuses?

I don't think there is any free lancing site that for bonus rather you get paid for the things you deserve and work for

Yes, some of the freelance site, pays bonus to it people or those who are engaged in the site working. This is a medium of motivation over a period of time to participate more effectively with confidence of having better payment ahead.

I don't think they pay bonuses per se but one thing majority would do is to increase your privileges as your ratings increase.
Increased rates, first hand visibility, personalised messages and support are some perks that would be offered in place of bonuses.

Yes, there are lots of freelance sites that pays for your work if it is valuable for them and sometimes they may end up employing your services to work for them
Freelance website do not pay directly, it is people that are interested in your services in the freelance platform that is paying you, I don't really know any platform that pays like you're saying ,because most of the one I know are just like I just explain.

I don't know much about freelance sites but i dont think there are freelance sites that pay bonuses. I just feel your payvis based on only the number of work you do.

I don't believe that freelancing sites will provide you a free bonus on a regular basis; instead, it is the sellers who may be able to run promotions from time to time to reward their consumers.

Yes most of the site tends not to give out bonus,I am very sure that its only the customers that's use to issue out promos sometimes not the business owner.
Well I honestly don't know much about this but then I would like to go do some personal research about it but then from the post and comments I have been able to learn a lot
Yes most of the site tends not to give out bonus,I am very sure that its only the customers that's use to issue out promos sometimes not the business owner.

Well, I am not to sure about the bonus offer by some of the freelance site. But I am aware that some of the site offers some bonus to it workers so as to encourage them the more to participate even though the bonus are not always most often once in a while.

Well, I am not to sure about the bonus offer by some of the freelance site. But I am aware that some of the site offers some bonus to it workers so as to encourage them the more to participate even though the bonus are not always most often once in a while.
am not even after any bonus from any site because from what I know earning is the number one thing that took me to the site and for this aspect I beleive I need to work for my money and not wait for any silly bonuses

I have never seen a freelance website that is paying bonuses to the workers and sellers on the website. You must be lucky and get bonuses from the clients you work with but not from the freelance website.

I have been working on different freelance platform and I have not comes across any site which pays out bonus, Even if they do is not most often once at a time.

Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?
Well, at the point of registration, some freelance sites may give bonuses, like some sort of welcome bonus. But right after that, no bonuses are given for any reason.

I have never seen a freelance website that is paying bonuses to the workers and sellers on the website. You must be lucky and get bonuses from the clients you work with but not from the freelance website.
They will not pay, but they will only pay you base on the amount of money you are making from the platform, I have never even seen a freelance site that has organise a bonuses to a buyer or a seller before.

I feel the free lancer site pays bonuses but not on direct payment,the bonus do not come exact like bonus,for example bizdustry gives user who referres someone that register some one under him or her 1000 biznote after the new user makes 25comment.

They will not pay, but they will only pay you base on the amount of money you are making from the platform, I have never even seen a freelance site that has organise a bonuses to a buyer or a seller before.
I have some of my clients who tips extra dollars for the job well done when I was still a freelancer. Bonuses can only come from clients who are very satisfied with the job you did for them.

I have some of my clients who tips extra dollars for the job well done when I was still a freelancer. Bonuses can only come from clients who are very satisfied with the job you did for them.
That is tipping and that is not the responsibility of the freelance platform but it is just the willingness of your client to tip you for a job well done, I am not yet a freelancer but why didn't you continue in your freelancings because I understand freelancing is lucretive.

Never heard of any freelancer sites that pay bonus to the freelncers. Most of the freelancer sites not only cut out earnings in the name of commission but also in the name of processing fees.

That is tipping and that is not the responsibility of the freelance platform but it is just the willingness of your client to tip you for a job well done, I am not yet a freelancer but why didn't you continue in your freelancings because I understand freelancing is lucretive.
Freelancing is very lucrative but I have to quit when it's getting tougher to land a good job. The reason is that those guys from the India have dominated the whole marketplace. Before you can drop a proposal, large majority of the Indian guys would have dropped their own because they are making use of software.

Freelancing is very lucrative but I have to quit when it's getting tougher to land a good job. The reason is that those guys from the India have dominated the whole marketplace. Before you can drop a proposal, large majority of the Indian guys would have dropped their own because they are making use of software.
So does it really mean that a newbie cannot really succeed as a freelancer ? Me that is interested to go into freelancing so I may not have an opportunity to make money as a freelancer because of the high competition ? Why can't you also make used of software ?

Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?
When we are talking abiut the actual freelancing sites like fiver freelancer.com. They don't give bonus to works. Instead they deduct a percentage of their income as comission. As far as the only money thay freelancer sites pays from itself is refferal bonus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back