What's new

Do any freelance sites pay bonuses?

I don't think that any freelancing site gives you any bounce. As I worked at a fiver for two years still I did not get any type of bounce. On the contrary, they charge us commissions. There may be any site that gives you some commission.

I don't know of any freelance sites that pay bonus to anyone, they all use to pay freelancers based on the services they offered and nothing more like bonus.

Freelance sites do not pay at least not that I know of. Why would a freelance site want to still pay for a job that you would work at your own convenience and get paid for it.

I have never seen a freelance platform that pay people bonus. All they do is to take commission from the total amount you earn on the platform. You can only get free tipping from the client for the job well done.

Yes many freelancing sites do give bonus for certain jobs you perform or certain rank you get to. Others also give bonus when you refer active freelancers to the platform. Sites like Fiverr, freelancer and some others do this.

I feel the free lancer site pays bonuses but not on direct payment,the bonus do not come exact like bonus,for example bizdustry gives user who referres someone that register some one under him or her 1000 biznote after the new user makes 25comment.
I do not think there is any freelancing site that pays bonuses to users. I have been on upwork and have not encountered such. Well, except as you have stated, it could be possible with few sites.

Are there any freelance sites out there that pay you bonuses based on the work you do? Maybe they pay you bonuses for making a certain amount of sales on the site, or getting a certain amount of good reviews. Any freelance sites do this for their sellers?
I am not too certain.
It is however to have freelance sites out there that pay bonuses for let's say referrals.
But for making certain amount of sales, I do not think a freelance site would give a bonus for that.

Getting bonus from a paying freelance site is not too common I only heard that they give bonus for referrals you do for their sites, if not they only pay you for your freelance work and take their commission.

They won't even pay you with extra bonuses but they would always reduce your earning rates to a certain degree percentage , they have to take a certain agreed percentage you are making, some are even charging 20% why some are charging 15 depending on the platform.

I have never seen a freelance platform which pays bonuses to the sellers. The only thing majority of the do is to offer commission for someone you refer to the platform. And this is done through the Affiliate programs they set up.

I have not seen freelancing sites that give bonus. Upwork, fiverr etc does not give bonuses . I don't know of other freelancing sites but definitely the ones I mentioned are not giving bonuses. Although, they ought to give out bonuses sometimes.

I have not seen freelancing sites that give bonus. Upwork, fiverr etc does not give bonuses . I don't know of other freelancing sites but definitely the ones I mentioned are not giving bonuses. Although, they ought to give out bonuses sometimes.
You won't be able to see any freelance platform that gives out bonuses, all the freelance platform I know will only pay you the amount of money you have made on the platform and some of them will deduct a certain percentage as their way of maintaining the platform.

I have not comes across any freelance site that pays bonuses to it customers. But what I know much about freelance is that they try to meet up to the demand of it customers as the spend their time in carrying out their task.

You won't be able to see any freelance platform that gives out bonuses, all the freelance platform I know will only pay you the amount of money you have made on the platform and some of them will deduct a certain percentage as their way of maintaining the platform.
The freelancing sites mostly would deduct charges from the money you where paid. I am of the opinion that most of the freelancing sites are out to make money for themselves and this they could only get through the fees they removed from payment.

All through my working online,I have never seen a freelancing sites that pays bonuses. They will rather charge you fees for a completed transaction. The fees will be removed from the money received from client.

For some sites you are online earn what you have sold or from your sales on the platform, and they even charge you withdrawal fees when you want to collect your earning, I haven't heard of a freelance site that pays you bonuses.

I don't believe that there are any freelancing site that pays bonus. In freelancing, you only get paid for the job you did. Nobody will pay you for the job you didn't do. So i don't think there is any site that pays bonus

Actually I have not comes across any freelance site that pays bonus to their users most often what I know is that they pay you what you worked for and without additional one kobo

I have never seen a freelance platform that pay bonuses to the seller. The only way you can receive bonuses when you render quality service to the client and they give you tips. Award is only thing you can receive from freelance marketplace for achieving a certain milestone in the marketplace.

Freelance sites are all about connecting people who want to sell services to people who can be able to buy them. I do not see any reason why they should be giving unnecessary bonuses but show from time to time they usually run some promos.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back