What's new

Did your business idea ever get laughed at but ultimately became a successful one?

If you have a business plan which is the blueprint you started the business with, stick by it. The beginning stages of every businesses is never a smoothie sail. With your business plan, you will weather the early storm and after the storm comes the sunshine.

Some people that are new to running businesses are always tempted to quit at the early stage of doing business because of the minor and sometimes, major challenges that they will encounter in the business. To me, that is the time to stand firm as long as you have the master plan to scale through the challenging periods.

Some people that are new to running businesses are always tempted to quit at the early stage of doing business because of the minor and sometimes, major challenges that they will encounter in the business. To me, that is the time to stand firm as long as you have the master plan to scale through the challenging periods.

Well, that's something likely to happen when they are not duly prepared for the business. They are usually in a haste to start the business without doing all the necessary preparation for the business. When you don't know the SWOT of the business you want to start, you will struggle.

If I've invested a big amount of money to start my business, go through the tough process of business registration, I will not be too quick to quit at an early stage in the business because I'm not finding it easy. Remembering what it cost me to start the business will motivate me to never quit.

To be honest i am still trying to grow my business, though there are lots of people looking down on it and most simply feel i would not be able to grow it. I am seriously trying my best to see how i can prove them wrong, and i believe i would be able to with time.

Some of my friends whom I never knew that weren't happy for me with my business of poultry and fish farming laughed at me when I had a loss that nearly broke me. My business was almost as good as dead with that loss. Some of them were busy mocking me saying that I shouldn't have invested in the business. After I was able to save the business, all of them went into the hole.

Some of my friends whom I never knew that weren't happy for me with my business of poultry and fish farming laughed at me when I had a loss that nearly broke me. My business was almost as good as dead with that loss. Some of them were busy mocking me saying that I shouldn't have invested in the business. After I was able to save the business, all of them went into the hole.

Well, you have seen that those ones can't be seen as friends. It is very crazy to have some people that you assume that they are your friends, but they are just there hoping that you end up not succeeding at what you are doing. I am glad that you were able to make it through from making it a success at the end.

Well, you have seen that those ones can't be seen as friends. It is very crazy to have some people that you assume that they are your friends, but they are just there hoping that you end up not succeeding at what you are doing. I am glad that you were able to make it through from making it a success at the end.

This is actually the reason why I have come to the conclusion that I am never going to discuss any kind of business plan that I have with any of my so-called friends. Most of them are not even going to be supportive of your business, so what is the essence of discussing with them.

I will only be interested in carrying out my business plan for them to see how successful it is going to be without even giving them any clue to what I am doing.

If your business is producing good results in the end, it doesn't matter how you start right? This should be the target of any entrepreneur. It's not long it took your business to become successful but how well your business have been over a long time.

Everyone will never like your business. What do you expect from your competitors and rivals? They will hate your business to the last and some of them will do anything to put dent in your business. Competitors promote fake bad reviews online for their business rival to give them bad reputation online.

Unfortunately, there will always be people who never believe in healthy competition. They always believe in resorting to unethical ways that may harm the business of their competitors and this is something businessmen should be careful about. In many cases, using unethical ways to harm other's business is punishable by the law.

Unfortunately, there will always be people who never believe in healthy competition. They always believe in resorting to unethical ways that may harm the business of their competitors and this is something businessmen should be careful about. In many cases, using unethical ways to harm other's business is punishable by the law.

This is what I understand about competition in business. Rivals and competitors are free to use any means available in their disposal to fight, claw and drag with their oppositions for the patronage of their products by their customers. Anything my rivals brings to the fight, I'm ready for it.

If your business is producing good results in the end, it doesn't matter how you start right? This should be the target of any entrepreneur. It's not long it took your business to become successful but how well your business have been over a long time.

Your success overtime should matter more to you. That is the main angle that you should look at making things work out for your business. I don't listen to detractors as focusing on my business is an important aspect that I don't even joke with at all. If you ain't buying from me, don't destroy what I've built.

Your success overtime should matter more to you. That is the main angle that you should look at making things work out for your business. I don't listen to detractors as focusing on my business is an important aspect that I don't even joke with at all. If you ain't buying from me, don't destroy what I've built.

Yes, listening to detractors as you're trying to focusing on my business is not going to go well together. One is meant to put your off your attention in your business. This can only make you to make mistakes which can disorganise the business.

There is no way you are going to become successful and very rich from your business immediately you started. This is something new entrepreneurs need to understand very well so that even when people start smoking them in the early stages of the business, they are not going to take whatever they say to them seriously and focus on pushing the business to become successful over a period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back