What's new

Did your business idea ever get laughed at but ultimately became a successful one?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
When an idea is unique, people won't really take it positively. They will tend to discourage you saying that it is not practical and no one is gonna like it. Have you come across situation that your business idea was treated that way but later it became a success?

I always remember when I told people that I had my own business and that I was a freelance writer and also a video game content creator, people laughed and told me neither of those was a real job.

Despite my earning money and working to earn that money, it was not classed as a real job as I was at home doing the writing online and I was playing video games to earn the money I did through video game content creation.

I may still have a ways to go but I have been able to support my family better doing both and I would say that is a solid business so far that will only continue to grow.

Well, it has not happened with a business idea but with my online career. Many years ago, when I told people that I was to work online, they laughed saying how can someone make money by using facebook and youtube. Interestingly, I am making money online through multiple methods including facebook and youtube.

Not really, no one actually laughed at the business plan I had then. Rather many people I told encouraged me and asked anyway they could be of any help. People really supported me financially..

If you're laughing at me because of the nature of my business without having a business of your own which pays twice better than what I make from mine, you're supposed to hide your face.

I don't care about what people say about my business for as long as it still pays my bills, I will very proud of the business.

If you're laughing at me because of the nature of my business without having a business of your own which pays twice better than what I make from mine, you're supposed to hide your face.

I don't care about what people say about my business for as long as it still pays my bills, I will very proud of the business.
No one should be concerned about negative things people talk about their business. As long as you are focused and know exactly what to do , those that laughed and mocked you will definitely come back to congratulate you..

The only thing that matters when it comes to any kind of business is the success that business is bringing to the owner.

As long as my business idea or plan is something that is working very well for me, I'm not going to concern myself with whatever any other person have to say about the business. I am not going to be interested in teaching that person anything about the business as well because they are not supportive with their comment.

The only thing that matters when it comes to any kind of business is the success that business is bringing to the owner.

As long as my business idea or plan is something that is working very well for me, I'm not going to concern myself with whatever any other person have to say about the business. I am not going to be interested in teaching that person anything about the business as well because they are not supportive with their comment.

It may be possible that people may never consider your idea in the first place. This is because your idea may not be workable, according to them. We all have different perspective and we look at things differently. The only way to actually assess a business idea is to test it in a practical manner.

No one should be concerned about negative things people talk about their business. As long as you are focused and know exactly what to do , those that laughed and mocked you will definitely come back to congratulate you..
I've never been concerned with the opinion of others which are negative in trying to mock my business efforts. I like reviews and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative reviews. I can welcome them with open minds.

I've never been concerned with the opinion of others which are negative in trying to mock my business efforts. I like reviews and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative reviews. I can welcome them with open minds.
It is good to be for criticism either positive or negative. Many people laugh at your business ideas because it does not sound nice to them. The important thing is to work on your ideas and move on..

It is good to be for criticism either positive or negative. Many people laugh at your business ideas because it does not sound nice to them. The important thing is to work on your ideas and move on..
A constructive criticism is very welcomed in my business. I will learn one or two things from the criticism which I can use to improve on my business but I will never listen to mockery. Mockery and constructive criticism are not the same thing.

A constructive criticism is very welcomed in my business. I will learn one or two things from the criticism which I can use to improve on my business but I will never listen to mockery. Mockery and constructive criticism are not the same thing.
When an individual is criticized constructively, he makes adjustment in areas he thinks he is not doing well.
I have seen people who talk down on people's business because they do not like it..

I have seen people who talk down on people's business because they do not like it..
It's this kind of opinions and talk I would not waste a minute of my business time listening to because there's no context in it. If you try to evaluate the opinion, you won't see anything to work on your business because of their opinion. They are opinion born out of hate.

Many people who only interested in acquiring white collar job would always try to discourage someone who wants to do dirty jobs like mechanic job. Since such jobs does not interest them.

I don't have a business idea to share myself, but I know a friend who started a company that many people didn't think would be good. He started a small site to sell digital codes and items. It didn't last for him, but many others in the field succeeded. He just hates that he didn't stick with it longer as now he sees it was worth getting into.

Many people has actually failed in the line of business they choose because they listened and paid attention to the negative things said about the business by his friends. Don't let the opinion of others decide your future..

I think that criticism is quite healthy when it comes to workplace and business. I think that if you do not get criticised when you propose an idea, then you may never be able to understand the disadvantages or weak points. However, make sure the right person is criticising your business idea.

I have seen people who comes back to apologize for laughing at you because they never believed the plan could work. Once you believe in yourself, you can make anything happen..

I think that criticism is quite healthy when it comes to workplace and business. I think that if you do not get criticised when you propose an idea, then you may never be able to understand the disadvantages or weak points. However, make sure the right person is criticising your business idea.
If you do not get criticised in your business, it doesn't mean you're not doing well or bed. If you're having reviews which might be positive or negative, they are the same thing. The necessity of the reviews or being criticised is to improve.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back