What's new

Did your business idea ever get laughed at but ultimately became a successful one?

I think that criticism is quite healthy when it comes to workplace and business. I think that if you do not get criticised when you propose an idea, then you may never be able to understand the disadvantages or weak points. However, make sure the right person is criticising your business idea.
Healthy criticism are good for your business. Always know the kind of persons that you interact with concerning your plans. Many people never see anything good in other people's business proposal..

It's not that my business became very popular, but when I announced my business idea to my relatives, they were a little skeptical and did not support my idea in principle, but now I work and earn a living more and easier than them, so my answer is yes.

I had an idea for a social site years ago. This was before social media blew up. It is basically Twitter and Instagram combined. Low and behold, I should have tried it and found people to work on it with me but I didn't. People did laugh at me at the time!

Many people who only interested in acquiring white collar job would always try to discourage someone who wants to do dirty jobs like mechanic job. Since such jobs does not interest them.
True! Selling tea is not a white collar job but here at my place the tea sellers earn more than an IT engineer working in a Multi-National Company. There are many such small businesses or entrepreneurial ideas using which people can earn way more than so called 'people with white collar jobs'.

True! Selling tea is not a white collar job but here at my place the tea sellers earn more than an IT engineer working in a Multi-National Company. There are many such small businesses or entrepreneurial ideas using which people can earn way more than so called 'people with white collar jobs'.
Anything I come out to do, I put in all my efforts and energy as long as it is legitimate. I do not care what people say or talk down about the business. I am always resilient and what matters to me is the result I get from the inputs...

Anything I come out to do, I put in all my efforts and energy as long as it is legitimate. I do not care what people say or talk down about the business. I am always resilient and what matters to me is the result I get from the inputs...

Well, there were many inventors and scientists who got laughed at when they suggested an idea. However, now they made history and we have many examples related to this topic. Warren Buffet also made many investments. However, he failed initially. Now he is one of the richest persons in the world.

Well, there were many inventors and scientists who got laughed at when they suggested an idea. However, now they made history and we have many examples related to this topic. Warren Buffet also made many investments. However, he failed initially. Now he is one of the richest persons in the world.
Just like the man who manufactured electric bulb. He tried over 90 times before he had his breakthrough. I wonder what his friends would have told him during his trial period..

It may be possible that people may never consider your idea in the first place. This is because your idea may not be workable, according to them. We all have different perspective and we look at things differently. The only way to actually assess a business idea is to test it in a practical manner.

That's very correct. Most people are just always more disposed to discouraging others who are trying to start something for themselves. It's the reason why I don't waste my time trying to tell people about my business ideas because I know they won't have anything positive to add.

That's very correct. Most people are just always more disposed to discouraging others who are trying to start something for themselves. It's the reason why I don't waste my time trying to tell people about my business ideas because I know they won't have anything positive to add.
Never try to even tell people about any business you want to embark on. Some people are dream killers, nothing works for them. They always see impossibilities in everything. It has kept them unproductive for years..

This is also one of the main reasons why I always try to discuss things with relevant people. If you discuss business ideas with a random, inexperienced, then such kind of person may not be able to offer any advice in the first place.

The truth had been to know people who you discuss or share your ideas with. It is not everyone that means well for you. Many do not want your progress. So they talk and discourage you from starting any business..

I guess that I was too busy building my business to even bother about who is laughing at my business and who is not laughing at it. I am proud of anything that I do and running my poultry business is one that give me so much joy. So, anyone that tries to laugh at me is just wasting their time.

I guess that I was too busy building my business to even bother about who is laughing at my business and who is not laughing at it. I am proud of anything that I do and running my poultry business is one that give me so much joy. So, anyone that tries to laugh at me is just wasting their time.
That's the right way to go! We shouldn't care about what others think or feel about it. We should just focus on doing what we feel is necessary in turning the idea into a successful business.

The main problem here is that even many people, who might be related to the field, might laugh at you. This is because they may be hearing a business idea for the very first time in their career and they may never have any kind idea about the business idea you tend to propose in the first place.

When an idea is unique, people won't really take it positively. They will tend to discourage you saying that it is not practical and no one is gonna like it. Have you come across situation that your business idea was treated that way but later it became a success?
It might be a rewarding ending if someone initially makes fun of your business, but it subsequently becomes successful and profitable. Early on, doubt or criticism are usual for businesses, but success frequently speaks for itself. Use this as incentive to demonstrate the value of your company, and keep in mind that perseverance and a sound business plan can produce fruitful outcomes.

If you do not get criticised in your business, it doesn't mean you're not doing well or bed. If you're having reviews which might be positive or negative, they are the same thing. The necessity of the reviews or being criticised is to improve.

Well, on the contrary, if you do get criticised a lot, then this does not mean that your idea is a bad idea. It might be possible that you may have had promoted your idea to people who may not like what you are promoting. However, the vast majority of the people may actually love your idea.

Well, on the contrary, if you do get criticised a lot, then this does not mean that your idea is a bad idea. It might be possible that you may have had promoted your idea to people who may not like what you are promoting. However, the vast majority of the people may actually love your idea.
Everyone will never like your business. What do you expect from your competitors and rivals? They will hate your business to the last and some of them will do anything to put dent in your business. Competitors promote fake bad reviews online for their business rival to give them bad reputation online.

Never try to even tell people about any business you want to embark on. Some people are dream killers, nothing works for them. They always see impossibilities in everything. It has kept them unproductive for years..

You are very correct about that and it's something that I've actually known for a very long time. This is because I know a lot of people that have bad energy as well to the point that whenever you tell them anything about the plan that you have, their bad energy is going to disrupt whatever plan that you have already made on that particular project.

To be honest i am still trying to grow my business, though there are lots of people looking down on it and most simply feel i would not be able to grow it. I am seriously trying my best to see how i can prove them wrong, and i believe i would be able to with time.

To be honest i am still trying to grow my business, though there are lots of people looking down on it and most simply feel i would not be able to grow it. I am seriously trying my best to see how i can prove them wrong, and i believe i would be able to with time.
If you have a business plan which is the blueprint you started the business with, stick by it. The beginning stages of every businesses is never a smoothie sail. With your business plan, you will weather the early storm and after the storm comes the sunshine.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back