What's new

Did you work online because others suggested it?

So many people stumbled on online platforms by chance and some are introduced to work on online platforms whichever way, we are all aiming to make money here.
That's same to me, working online has really helped me a lot especially in terms of being financially independent, if you have a good skills set online you are going to earn money.

No. I searched myself on the ways to earn money online for about three to four years ago in vain. It was not until in the year 2017 that I found something that paid me $12 online for completing a survey.

No. I searched myself on the ways to earn money online for about three to four years ago in vain. It was not until in the year 2017 that I found something that paid me $12 online for completing a survey.
Wow that's really intestine, I'm very sure you must have enjoyed it, if you are from the low tier countries You are not going to earn a dime online from surveys.

Since i have to learn someething through something or someone, i learn about online work from someone and i do my own research about it and i'm very okay with it

If you have a strong conviction that you're going to make certain amount of money online . You will keep surfing the web to look for opportunities until you are able to get one.
Yes, but I believe that before anyone starts making money online he or she must have seen people doing so. When you see people doing so you'll be curious to start searching for different ways of making money on the internet.

Yes, but I believe that before anyone starts making money online he or she must have seen people doing so. When you see people doing so you'll be curious to start searching for different ways of making money on the internet.
Exactly, if you are working online you must have seen it from someone doing it, a lot of people are here because they see others doing it, just like me, I saw someone earning money on forums an then I started.

Exactly, if you are working online you must have seen it from someone doing it, a lot of people are here because they see others doing it, just like me, I saw someone earning money on forums an then I started.
Yeah, sometimes you can also sign up on a particular platform and from there you will discover a lot of others. That is how it is when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet.

Yes, but most of the things depends on you, you might see someone doing it but you might not have interest on it, I'm once a person that don't believe on making money online but here am I.

Yes, but most of the things depends on you, you might see someone doing it but you might not have interest on it, I'm once a person that don't believe on making money online but here am I.
Sometimes you may not work online because someone suggested it to you but because you see people doing it and they're making decent amount of money out of it, you will be interested.

Sometimes you may not work online because someone suggested it to you but because you see people doing it and they're making decent amount of money out of it, you will be interested.
That's completely true sir, but most at times we have to see people earning money from it before we can decide to give it a trial, that's what I've noticed.

Yeah, sometimes you can also sign up on a particular platform and from there you will discover a lot of others. That is how it is when it comes to the issue of making money on the internet.

My case is quite opposite. People have been discouraging me to make money online. They discourage me again and again. So, I never pay attention to those folks.

I think for me but was, I have been interested in working online, and I have been searching for how to make money online but no success till I came across someone, a friend who linked me up on how to make money online.

I think for me but was, I have been interested in working online, and I have been searching for how to make money online but no success till I came across someone, a friend who linked me up on how to make money online.
That's really good, glad you've finally found something that helped you earn money, if you want to earn money I'll recommend you try things like trading, but you have to accept the fact you are going to lose money, but it's just a task to success everyone pays it.

My case is quite opposite. People have been discouraging me to make money online. They discourage me again and again. So, I never pay attention to those folks.
it is important you do not allow people discourage you from making money on the internet. Things like that has even stopped me from telling people that i make some amount of money online everyday.

it is important you do not allow people discourage you from making money on the internet. Things like that has even stopped me from telling people that i make some amount of money online everyday.
It's true if you are making money online never you allow anyone to discourage you it's one of the way which you can use to expand your financial career,so I think that it's more beneficial if you explore wide variety of directory that aid people make money online and make use of it wisely,dont let anyone discourage you

That's really good, glad you've finally found something that helped you earn money, if you want to earn money I'll recommend you try things like trading, but you have to accept the fact you are going to lose money, but it's just a task to success everyone pays it.
Yes, That is true, It has been on mind also, I also appreciate the fact that you shared this with me.
Crypto currency trading or Forex trading, which of it specifically?
Yes, I know it is not easy to achieve success while trading, but I believe a trial is not bad.

I started working online because it was my idea to do so. I was in a situation where I needed to make my own money due to my ex being quite mentally abusive and he would take over all the money that was coming into the home. From me doing that I found I enjoyed it and now I do it as my main job online.
It's great you now have your freedom. I have met someone once in the same situation, but sadly, I introduced her to work on paid to post forums but she complained that the pay was too low. I do wonder if she was more comfortable in that position?

Well, there are many people who certainly discourage but I ignore them. They believe that I should pursue career offline. They themselves know nothing about the potential of making money online.

Yes, That is true, It has been on mind also, I also appreciate the fact that you shared this with me.
Crypto currency trading or Forex trading, which of it specifically?
Yes, I know it is not easy to achieve success while trading, but I believe a trial is not bad.
Yes I trade the forex market, it has been the best thing ever, despite the fact you'll lose money sometimes even if you are right but you'll gain a lot of knowledge from your loses.

Well, there are many people who certainly discourage but I ignore them. They believe that I should pursue career offline. They themselves know nothing about the potential of making money online.
when it comes to making money everybody have their preferences. I personally have interest in both online and offline space but for now I am much more concentrated in the online space. Maybe when I start making money passively online I can start my offline career.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back