What's new

Did you work online because others suggested it?

That's really good, glad you've finally found something that helped you earn money, if you want to earn money I'll recommend you try things like trading, but you have to accept the fact you are going to lose money, but it's just a task to success everyone pays it.
Yes, That is true, It has been on mind also, I also appreciate the fact that you shared this with me.
Crypto
Yes I trade the forex market, it has been the best thing ever, despite the fact you'll lose money sometimes even if you are right but you'll gain a lot of knowledge from your loses.

Yes I trade the forex market, it has been the best thing ever, despite the fact you'll lose money sometimes even if you are right but you'll gain a lot of knowledge from your loses.
Yes, I think Trading Forex is actually very sweet, as most people always tend to say that They find it interesting.
Yes, That is true, Forex trading is not all sweet, It has also has its downside, and hence you must be prepared to lose some amount of money.

Well, I work online because I'm in need of money an that's the reason why I'm here, you can earn a considerable amount of money online if you have a good skills an knowledge.
Yes, That is true, It has been on mind also, I also appreciate the fact that you shared this with me.
Crypto

Yes, I think Trading Forex is actually very sweet, as most people always tend to say that They find it interesting.
Yes, That is true, Forex trading is not all sweet, It has also has its downside, and hence you must be prepared to lose some amount of money.
Yes the losing trade we take in forex trading is just a task on success everyone must pay it,if you want to earn money on forex trading you need to take away all those mindset of getting rich quick.

A friend of mine refered me to this great forum, I joined bizdustry because I'm looking for a way to earn money, an I'm very sure I'm going to get what I'm looking for.
That's great,if you are good at posting quality content's here you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, bizdustry is a good platform to earn money online.

Thanks for you for letting me know, I'll try my possible Best to see that I post quality content's here, I must say I enjoy earning money online, it feels really good.
That will be a good idea, I think you can also earn money if you are good at referring people, you can refer your friends an earn $1 for it, this really cool.

Tha really cool, I'll like to refer my friends to earn that amount,I really appreciate you for telling me this, I'll definitely give it a trial ,I'm very sure my friends are going to like this.
You don't have to, we are all here to earn money, if you know what you are doing online I'm very sure you can the amount of money you like, but you need to have a lot of things that will help.
Tha really cool, I'll like to refer my friends to earn that amount,I really appreciate you for telling me this, I'll definitely give it a trial ,I'm very sure my friends are going to like this.
You don't have to, we are all here to earn money, if you know what you are doing online I'm very sure you can the amount of money you like, but you need to have a lot of things that will help.

That's great,if you are good at posting quality content's here you are going to earn a considerable amount of money, bizdustry is a good platform to earn money online.
Yes, it is. With so many sections, you can earn so well if you focus on making as much posts as you can here daily. As you make quality posts here, also remember to be self disciplined and focused so that you can maximize your earnings.

I agree with what you said, we are all here to earn money, if you know what you are looking for online you can easily get it, but you need to have a good skills set.
Yes,an if you want to earn money online you are expected to have a good mindset, this will help you a lot, you need to put away anything that will serve as a distraction to you.

No, I do not work online because somebody suggested it to me to be honest, I did it on my own looking for online earning opportunities, but on the other hand I have invited other people to online earnings, but not everyone is willing to do it.

I work online because I need money, I don't work online because someone suggested it, working online is really good I must say, especially if you have a good skills set.

I work online because I need money, I don't work online because someone suggested it, working online is really good I must say, especially if you have a good skills set.
That is right. Most of us have found a great way to make money online. The extra cash comes in handy for sure. I don't know what I would do if I had not adopted online earning.

That is right. Most of us have found a great way to make money online. The extra cash comes in handy for sure. I don't know what I would do if I had not adopted online earning.
Same here, online is a good place that you can earn money online, if you have a good skills set you can be able to eat online, an also make your ends meet.

a friend of mine refered me to this great forum bizdustry, I have been earning a tangible amount of money here, it really feels good to be earning money online,it will help you with a lot of things.
That's lovely, if you are earning money online I'm very sure you are going to like it, I really enjoyed earning money online the first time I'm starting it, this one of the nice experience ever.

Yes exactly,if you are earning money online you are always going to love it, knowing what you are doing is very important, doing the right thing to earn money is very important,it will help a lot.
Yes, but sometimes is not all about earning money, you need to have the right mindset,if you don't have the right mindset you are not going to do what is expected of you.

Yes being honest I joined online work because few of my friends used to make money and I found very motivated to do work online and make money which is good way to spend my extra time and make money too.

Having a good mindset especially if you are into things like Forex trading is very important, it will help with a lot of things, if you know what you are doing you are expected to learn from mistakes, it also helps.
Yeah exactly, if you know what you are doing you can learn from your mistakes, a lot of people don't really know how to go about this, they ended up failing.

I started working online because a friend of mine suggested it. It was doing the pandemic and i needed money and so, my friend introduced me into working on survey sites.

Well, I didn't came online because someone suggested it for me though I was given the information, but no one told me to. I decided to worked online because I want to expand my income streams on the internet platforms.
I did not start working online because someone suggested me to do so. I started working online as a curiosity and later I continued because I started making money online.
Actually you wont last long working online when someone suggested it for you, and you began to had some bad experience, you will be totally discouraged. But when you invite yourself, there is always courage to continue.

Last edited:
Well, I didn't came online because someone suggested it for me though I was given the information, but no one told me to. I decided to worked online because I want to expand my income streams on the internet platforms.

Actually you wont last long working online when someone suggested it for you, and you began to had some bad experience, you will be totally discouraged. But when you invite yourself, there is always courage to continue.
You can still last long if you create another source or partway to earn online rather than what was suggested by the person,for someone like me I join the online community to earn myself and not that people suggest it for me

You can still last long if you create another source or partway to earn online rather than what was suggested by the person,for someone like me I join the online community to earn myself and not that people suggest it for
The truth is that if anyone wants to make reasonable amount of money online they should always join community of people that works online. That way they will be able to discover more opportunities.

Even though I had friends that worked online at the time, it was my personal idea to work online. I believed that there should be a genuine way to make money online and started doing my research. I am not on any site someone recommended to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back