What's new

Did you ever lose interest in your work?

This is actually the reason why you have to make sure to understand and ask questions of what is expected of you in any company that is employing you to work. This is because they are going to table the conditions of work and which is going to guarantee your salary. I was actually in formed when I was being employed there will be cases when I will work on a Sundays and I agreed to it.

There was a time when I applied at a company. they never discussed the actual nature of the job at all. There are many cases of people leaving the company just because the company was not at all clear when it comes to mentioning the job description! This makes people lose interest.

There was a time when I applied at a company. they never discussed the actual nature of the job at all. There are many cases of people leaving the company just because the company was not at all clear when it comes to mentioning the job description! This makes people lose interest.

There's a very good indication that this kind of company is into shady bidirectional business because that's the only reason why they would hide everything their businesses. With proper investigation into such companies, you are going to find out they are not registered fully. It's a risk to work for such business ventures.

I am quite sure that many people would not even like to work in a company that makes people work seven days a week until or unless the salary is really high. Regardless of how high the salary is, I think that a company is obliged to offer a day off in a week.
I will never be turned into a slave by any company because they employed me to work for them. There are things I will take and those I won't take. If it's anything that will put my health at risk, I will lose interest in the job very quickly. It will end with my leaving the job.

My line of work as a freelance writer is something I can't say I have gotten bored with. I have in the past become burned out but I have learned how to manage my time better now so that I burn out less often and can keep working to earn an income.

As someone who loves to write, I can't see myself ever getting bored or losing interest in my work.

There is always a time in your line of business that things will not be going as you planned and this kind of situation is when it becomes very frustrating and agonising for the business owner. The only thing that can actually keep you going in this hard time is when you look at your plan and it's telling you that whatever you have on ground is supposed to work out. So, you have to just find a way to be determined to see yourself through that trial time and see your business start thriving again.

Yes. In every 3-4 years I lose interest in what I'm doing at work. After a point in that duration, things start to get repetitive. And that is something I don't like at all since I am someone who likes to learn new things always. If you continue doing the same thing, you won't grow in the corporate world. So, whenever I reach that saturation level, I switch to a new company with a more challenging role and better compensation of course.

I will never be turned into a slave by any company because they employed me to work for them. There are things I will take and those I won't take. If it's anything that will put my health at risk, I will lose interest in the job very quickly. It will end with my leaving the job.

When an employee starts feeling that he or she is being treated like a slave, then they may lose interest in the work. This is a very dangerous thing for the company itself. I think that employees should be offered privileges when they work diligently for you. This is quite important thing.

When an employee starts feeling that he or she is being treated like a slave, then they may lose interest in the work. This is a very dangerous thing for the company itself. I think that employees should be offered privileges when they work diligently for you. This is quite important thing.
If I'm working for your business and you don't have any regards towards my well being and sanity, I don't owe your business my life and I will not die working for any business with my two eyes still open. If anything which kills my interest start happening at where I'm work, I will leave the job like I came into it on my own.

Yes. In every 3-4 years I lose interest in what I'm doing at work. After a point in that duration, things start to get repetitive. And that is something I don't like at all since I am someone who likes to learn new things always. If you continue doing the same thing, you won't grow in the corporate world. So, whenever I reach that saturation level, I switch to a new company with a more challenging role and better compensation of course.

Personally it is always going to be very difficult for me to be switching jobs constantly and this is the reason why I try as much as possible to find something that is going to be so satisfying for me everyday and also I will make sure that the pay is something that is very good as well. It's one of the biggest motivation for me to be on any job for a long time.

If I'm working for your business and you don't have any regards towards my well being and sanity, I don't owe your business my life and I will not die working for any business with my two eyes still open. If anything which kills my interest start happening at where I'm work, I will leave the job like I came into it on my own.

This is what happened where I used to work. One of the main reasons why many workers lose interest is when the business keeps demanding more and more. I was also working in such sort of company where majority of the people had no option but to work.

This is what happened where I used to work. One of the main reasons why many workers lose interest is when the business keeps demanding more and more. I was also working in such sort of company where majority of the people had no option but to work.
The company I'm working for have the right to demand more and more from me, they are paying me for it. It's why they will want me to put in the work even if it means killing myself in the process, they won't care. I won't be stupid to do that either.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back