What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

Actually most of the online business or stuffs are most often done at our own convenience and free time so I have no reason to stop my offline business in the name of my online stuffs.
That is actually true. but the main thing is that there are some offline jobs you can be doing and you may not be able to have the time to work online. But if you have chance in your job you can work both online and offline.

Personally I think working online is not determined or shaped by our offline business activities. I can engaged myself offline and still have enough time to carry out my online activities without any problems.

Personally I think working online is not determined or shaped by our offline business activities. I can engaged myself offline and still have enough time to carry out my online activities without any problems.
The nature of offline work will determine that. People that works in banks for example do not have time to work on line because they are always very busy and they can work up to 12 hours or more a day.

It would have been an added advantage for me if i can get a paying websites that can pay handsomely to the extent of leaving the offline working activities and be stable online .

It would have been an added advantage for me if i can get a paying websites that can pay handsomely to the extent of leaving the offline working activities and be stable online .
Working online is really great but not to an extent where you quit your offline business to concentrate on it.i won't advise you to makes such decision because it's very risky you may lost all.

If i want to quit your 9–5 job first make money Online then quit your job. i wanted to make real business or real money On Online i need money. Just do my job but at the side also do on my Fortune what i want to make.

It is not easy to build such a business online but it is very much possible. If you can take YouTube seriously you can make such amount of money. There are YouTubers in this part of the world who make enviable income.

What I'm currently earning online is not enough for to quit my offline work. I combined working online with working offline and it's working for me, though sometimes I get tired. It's not easy to combine the two but it's not impossible.

What I'm currently earning online is not enough for to quit my offline work. I combined working online with working offline and it's working for me, though sometimes I get tired. It's not easy to combine the two but it's not impossible.
I think that idea is very good and it is what I always advisable. If what you're making online is not enough it is better for you to combine it with offline works.

Working online has not made me to abandon any of my job yet because I am not really making so much money to do that but that is something that is implied and I think it is a cool idea.

Personally I dont really think I can quit my offline jobs because of the online earnings. I considered the offline jobs as more safer and life sustaining that my online earnings which I can do at anytime.

Personally I dont really think I can quit my offline jobs because of the online earnings. I considered the offline jobs as more safer and life sustaining that my online earnings which I can do at anytime.
It is not really advisable to quit offline jobs and settle with online jobs for obvious reasons.
Inflation is ravaging most of the economies of the world and depending on only one streams of income is not really advisable.

Working online has not made me to abandon any of my job yet because I am not really making so much money to do that but that is something that is implied and I think it is a cool idea.
if the amount of money you are making online is much more than the one you are making offline then abandoning your job is the best thing to do. I know people who have quit their offline job to focus on online fully.

I think that idea is very good and it is what I always advisable. If what you're making online is not enough it is better for you to combine it with offline works.
That's true. There's no point in rely totally on making money online when what I was earning monthly is not enough for me. I will only quit my offline work when I started earning what is enough me.

It is not really advisable to quit offline jobs and settle with online jobs for obvious reasons.
Inflation is ravaging most of the economies of the world and depending on only one streams of income is not really advisable.
You shouldn't quit your offline job because you are working online. If you can keep both the offline and online jobs altogether it is a plus. I would prefer to combine both the online and offline jobs to increase streams of income.

Making money online is nice.. I haven't quit my offline jobs. I am self employed. I have a skill. I earn some money with it too and I also make some money on the internet. That's ok for me until I am able to master my digital skill.
Yes, working online can't never push one quit your fine you can only create a chance for yourself the time that we be oh for you, instead of quitting your nice job.

That's true. There's no point in rely totally on making money online when what I was earning monthly is not enough for me. I will only quit my offline work when I started earning what is enough me.
that's actually an excellent idea. You need to continue working offline until the money you will make online become so big and can take care of your needs.

You shouldn't quit your offline job because you are working online. If you can keep both the offline and online jobs altogether it is a plus. I would prefer to combine both the online and offline jobs to increase streams of income.
It is indeed a salient point that must be considered because it is not really good to quit your offline job for the online job, when you can easily combine both to make good income for yourself.

Though i felt like stopping my work offline to face my online work squarely but my online work is not just enough to take care of my offline responsibility, that's why i am doing the two together.

It is indeed a salient point that must be considered because it is not really good to quit your offline job for the online job, when you can easily combine both to make good income for yourself.
Sometimes it can be covering necessary for you to quit your offline job in order to focus fully online. That is if you might have started making some good money and the business venture is promising.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back