What's new

Did working online push you to quit your 9-5 job?

I have not really start making so much money to a level of quitting my job, because a lot of things that have to be considered before one finally decide whether to quit a job or not.

working online did not make me quit my 9-5 job, because most of the online jobs i am into does not have some sort of guarantee and also it is not consistent as well plus also the pay for now is not worth me quitting my job

working online did not make me quit my 9-5 job, because most of the online jobs i am into does not have some sort of guarantee and also it is not consistent as well plus also the pay for now is not worth me quitting my job
There are some online jobs that are guaranteed but the only thing that make me leave my offline job to work online is when I have a legitimate site that is paying me very well.

it will be very difficult for you to convince someone who is making full-time income online to start a nine-to-five job except he or she wants to establish their business offline. I am even planning to start a business offline instead of getting a job.
It was very difficult for you to quit your job if you are not yet making good income online.
I have not seen anyone quitting offline job for online job.

It was very difficult for you to quit your job if you are not yet making good income online.
I have not seen anyone quitting offline job for online job.
A lot of people have actually done it but it is important your start making money online consistently before you quit your offline job. but if the job is not taking a lot of your time I will not advise you to quit.

A lot of people have actually done it but it is important your start making money online consistently before you quit your offline job. but if the job is not taking a lot of your time I will not advise you to quit.
The best thing to do is to be assured of making good income online before you leave your offline job.
This is what must be done in order to ensure financial stability.

The best thing to do is to be assured of making good income online before you leave your offline job.
This is what must be done in order to ensure financial stability.
Probably, people should not make the mistake of quitting their day jobs in order to make money online if they have not found something that works. You only quit when you might have been assured of consistent income online.

Since the pandemic and after the period, I have been working on both online and offline and I have not have limitations of any kind as a result of my online job. I only engage in my online at my free time mostly evening.

Since the pandemic and after the period, I have been working on both online and offline and I have not have limitations of any kind as a result of my online job. I only engage in my online at my free time mostly evening.
It is really nice to combine both online and offline job .
Both offline and online job I will commend each other and you'll be able to make reasonable amount of money on the overall.

Before you quit your job offline, you should have reasonable reasons behind it and that could be making enough money online. If you have not been making reasonable amount on the internet , it will be very unwise to resign from your job.
Yeah, most internet working earners should make sure they take that into consideration because it should be too late for them. Except you do earn enough money online first before you can quit your offline job.

Yeah, most internet working earners should make sure they take that into consideration because it should be too late for them. Except you do earn enough money online first before you can quit your offline job.
You should first ensure that your online earnings are stable and is consistent.
This is what will prompt you to quit your offline job and it quickly stick with the online jobs.

This is what will prompt you to quit your offline job and it quickly stick with the online jobs.
Probably, before you quit your day job you should make sure that you already have a very good way of making money online. I think it is important people understand this properly.

That is it, but still on still both jobs are important in different ways, so quitting one and depending on the other is somehow risky to me because if any thing happen to the only one you are depending on. There will be problem.

That is it, but still on still both jobs are important in different ways, so quitting one and depending on the other is somehow risky to me because if any thing happen to the only one you are depending on. There will be problem.
When do you have the two streams of income it is a great advantage then you should stick to it.
Leaving the offline job for the online job is not really the best practice.

When do you have the two streams of income it is a great advantage then you should stick to it.
Leaving the offline job for the online job is not really the best practice.
Yeah that is why it is very good to also make a very good plan and schedule to attend to all jobs either online or offline, so that you can be earning from two streams ways.

Yeah that is why it is very good to also make a very good plan and schedule to attend to all jobs either online or offline, so that you can be earning from two streams ways.
anyone who is making money online and offline simultaneously must actually become conscious. that is actually what I'm trying to do but I don't have enough time at the moment.

Personally I think it will be very difficult for me to quit my offline business due to my online these is because online business is not a life time guarantee business it can collapse or end when you dont expect.

Personally I think it will be very difficult for me to quit my offline business due to my online these is because online business is not a life time guarantee business it can collapse or end when you dont expect.
I think every busineses venture has the ability to to collapse if it is not properly managed. Online businesses has come to stay and I think it is important people understand this.

anyone who is making money online and offline simultaneously must actually become conscious. that is actually what I'm trying to do but I don't have enough time at the moment.
Well that seems to be the mind of every individual who is very hardworking he or she will try by all means to be earning money online and also offline once he or she has the time.

Well that seems to be the mind of every individual who is very hardworking he or she will try by all means to be earning money online and also offline once he or she has the time.
Probably, working online and offline will be very much time consuming and therefore you must be up and doing in order to be able to make something reasonable at the end of every day.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back