What's new

Customer Service - How important is it for the service being provided?

Customer service is important to your business because it retains customers and extracts more value from them. By providing top-notch customer service, businesses recoup customer acquisition costs and cultivate a loyal following that refers customers, serves as case studies, and provides testimonials and reviews

Customer service is very important to me personally and I don't know of other people because the ability for your customer to reach out to you for their needs and demands is also one of the things that improve a business, this will also give you an opportunity to know how they feel about your product or service.

Customers service is very important, since it deals mostly with how the business progress and how it can interact with it customers that will aid it progress. this is the only way to promote the future of your business through good and quality service provide to your customers. it helps you to also knows their various needs and how to handle them.
Post automatically merged:

Customers service is very important in almost all form of business that has to do with transactions by different categories of people. customers service is the ability to meet up to the needs of your customers and also to improve the quality of service provided to them.

Last edited:
Customer service is essential since it distinguishes your company from rivals. It has the potential to make consumers loyal to your brand, products, and services for many years to come.
This is very true. The most important thing to an entrepreneur is his customers not even the product. A happy customer is a successful business

Well I won't be able to give a concise or more precise site or organization if poor customer service,but my Friend told me that there is a betting site that has the poorest customer service,and he had to stop betting with them just because of poor customer service

Customers service is very important, and it's an essential element for the improvement and promotion of a company services to the people. when peoples need are meet up at they time they needed, and their complaints are given due consideration, it also promote the image of the business.

Customer service is one of the major thing that increase profitability,and productivity in an organization,the staff are the reason for productivity and increase services rendered so they should be handled with care
Customer service shouldn't be ignored. I was once treated badly by a customer service personel at a bank. Till now I'm no longer banking with such bank

I remember when my school hostile we had only one cafeteria vendor. She was very rude and don't care because she felt we had no choice whether we liked or not.

We had a Congress and get a new vendor. almost everyone started patronising the cafeteria vendor. That was she realised we can actually do with her. To cut the long story short he begged us and improved on her services.
This instance is just one of the evidence of how poor customer care and relations can affect a business adversely. If you're rude to a customer, it is very likely that the customer will find an alternative business to patronize.

This instance is just one of the evidence of how poor customer care and relations can affect a business adversely. If you're rude to a customer, it is very likely that the customer will find an alternative business to patronize.
The what some business owners don't understand. Those who understands are make sales and expanding. The reason customers comes back to patronize you most time is not the quality of the product because they can as well get it somewhere else even at a cheaper price. They come back mainly because of the good customer delivery.

The what some business owners don't understand. Those who understands are make sales and expanding. The reason customers comes back to patronize you most time is not the quality of the product because they can as well get it somewhere else even at a cheaper price. They come back mainly because of the good customer delivery.
Very true. A business owner must always be nice and courteous while attending to customers as it will make the customer feel special.

Well, customers service is very essential or important to every business company. this is because it always maintains, retain and increase the numbers of customers to your business product and also increase the rate of your product acceptance to the public.

Customers service is one of the essential and important components of any organisation who wishes to be developed and grow effectively with the patronage of customer if the need of the customers are not meet as the demand definitely it will affect the level of the organisation growth and development.
One aspect of any business interface expecially with its numarious customers is to have a very good customer care and service.It is like the pr of the organisaton,the perception of the public is the way the customer service treats its clients.

to keep your business growing faster and bigger everyday you need to provide a good customers service. remember your customers are your pride therefore you need to provide them the best they wanted.

Customer service is very important and this would be the very first thing I always look out for in any organization, some customer support reps are very rude.

Customer service is very important in business transaction. This seat is important in an establishment to render assistance to the customers that need helps. There are twenty four hours customers care to receive different calls.

Costumer service is very important and essential in business, because it serves as a factor that distinguish or differentiate ones business with viral ones.

Customer service is very important in any organization because them are the success of that company or business, customer service is the one that help to increase your business.

Customer service is very important in any business organisation because it determines whether your new customer will come back and if you can be able to hold on to your old customers

Customer service is very important in any business organizations. This is because it is the interface between the business and the customer to address diverse issues that might arise between them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back