What's new

Customer Service - How important is it for the service being provided?

Copywriting network; an online writing platform. They are so bad that they will never reply your emails. No chats, no calls to reach them. They only accept emails and they will never reply you anyone.

Copywriting network; an online writing platform. They are so bad that they will never reply your emails. No chats, no calls to reach them. They only accept emails and they will never reply you anyone.
The problem with with most customer services is that whenever they realises they are at fault, most of them will decided not to answer your mail and will wait for you to get tired and forget the issue.

I know of a bad customer service and it is a popular gaming site used by country mostly,I had issues with that site once and I tried to retify the issues but nobody responded to my call
Seriously, a lot of businesses have lost great business clients as a result of their poor customer service to their customers. No customer loyalty is kept when they are treated bad.

I know of a bad customer service and it is a popular gaming site used by country mostly,I had issues with that site once and I tried to retify the issues but nobody responded to my call
Any business establishments that are not taking their customers very seriously and offering quality customer service support will always suffer and the end because the customers will always look for better alternatives.

Thats why they always says customers are always right no matter what might transpire between the owner of the business and the customer , and we need customer feedback in order to improve our business.
Any business establishments that are not taking their customers very seriously and offering quality customer service support will always suffer and the end because the customers will always look for better alternatives.

I have once had encounter with an organization in my locality. It is a bank. I was debited even though the transaction was not competed, I called but nothing was done for more than two weeks. I needed to go to the bank physically and lost my temper before I could be taken serious. Bad customer service chases away customers.

Customers service is one of the essential and important components of any organisation who wishes to be developed and grow effectively with the patronage of customer if the need of the customers are not meet as the demand definitely it will affect the level of the organisation growth and development.
Exactly, it is actually why I believe that once the customer service of any company is not up and doing it will definitely affect how customers patronize their brand.

Customer service plays an important role in the amount of trust a customer would have in a company. Most of our banks today have very poor customer service, they take time before they give replies.
One of the telecommunication companies in my country that is called MTN always have some customer service representative that don't really know their work because when you call them to take care of a network challenge that you are having they will simply be doing rubbish.

Some companies really have terrible customer service. There is a famous telecommunications company in my country that never gets issues resolved no matter how many calls you put through to customer service.

Well. There are quite a few in my country, especially some of the banks here, as well as some service delivery company, they have terrible customer service like long waiting time on calls, and poor service delivery.

Customer's service is one of the best things a company can have to be effective and efficient. Customer's service enable the company to stand on his toes, it makes it easier for the company to hear, understand what the feelings of the customers are passing through.

Customer's service is one of the best things a company can have to be effective and efficient. Customer's service enable the company to stand on his toes, it makes it easier for the company to hear, understand what the feelings of the customers are passing through.
The importance of customer service to a business cannot be over-emphasized. A good customer care will project the business in good light to it's customers and members of the public.

Customer service is essential since it distinguishes your company from rivals. It has the potential to make consumers loyal to your brand, products, and services for many years to come.
If you always want your business to grow very well you must have a very good and effective customer service because they are the real face that get in contact with your customers first and your customer means a lot for your business.

My idea of customer service is more for the after-sales services that buyers would avail. One example is the car. Getting an appointment for the regular preventive maintenance is already a hassle. Their phone system of making the caller press numbers is annoying. When I go to the shop I had to wait 30 minutes before I would be attended to. That is so lousy customer service.

In this world of huge competition, customer service is very important to retain your existing customers as well as it is needed to attract potential customers. The competition is high even than before

Roqqu is a crypto application that I think has the worst possible customer support in the world. You might Lodge a complain that keeps happening over and over again but it will take up to 3 days for them to reply.
I believe they simply doesnt care. I have also experience this before. Why not employ more people go to deal with this problems on time. It's so frustrating

Well, customers service is very important and it's one of the most sensitive part of every business organisation which helped to manage and meet up to the needs of the customers and it most be handled by sensitive people.

Customers service is one of the essential and important components of any organisation who wishes to be developed and grow effectively with the patronage of customer if the need of the customers are not meet as the demand definitely it will affect the level of the organisation growth and development.

Well, customers service Is very important and necessary for every business organisation because it helped the business or the company to meet up to the needs of their customers at the time they needed.

Customer service is very vital in any business because we need them for complains and issues that we may not understand. Customer service is also vital in reporting any fraudulent activity that maybe going on around you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back