What's new

Customer Service - How important is it for the service being provided?

Customer service is very vital in any business because we need them for complains and issues that we may not understand. Customer service is also vital in reporting any fraudulent activity that maybe going on around you.
Customer service is very important and it is like the mouthpiece of a business. It is a very sensitive department as it is the first point of contact between a dissatisfied customer and the business organization.

Customers service, is one of the components of every business organisation which helped in meeting up to the needs of the customers because without them the may lack interest in the product you provide them with.

The majority of the telecommunication companies in my country have bad customer care service. Most of the people who work for them at the customer care service section don't you know how to interact with the customers.

The majority of the telecommunication companies in my country have bad customer care service. Most of the people who work for them at the customer care service section don't you know how to interact with the customers.
I have heard so many negative reviews when it comes to customer service, the only experience I have had with them before is the issue of delayed response.

Why is customer service so important? ... Providing great customer service can generate more marketing and sales opportunities. So meeting your customers' satisfaction is paramount to keeping your business growing successfully.

Customer's service is very important for the growth of a business, once the customers are satisfied with the goods and the way you treat them, they will inform many people to patronise you.

Customer service is essential in building a business and help relates it's goals to the public through the service they render. One company that understands this is gb foods that I worked with a while ago because the customer agents we're trained well.

One of the biggest banks in my country has very poor customer service. Their tellers are aloof and they look impatient when talking to their customers. They don't even provide seats for their customers inside the bank. While other banks have a queuing system where the clients stay seated while waiting for their number to be called, this bank doesn't even care if their clients stand waiting for more than an hour for their turn to be assisted. Despite their poor customer service, the bank still manages to be the top bank just because it has the most number of branches and ATMs nationwide and the fact that it has the most sophisticated online banking system in the country.

There was one business man in my area years ago, his wife ruined his business for him when he got married with her bad character, she usually look down on people and talk anyhow, I don't know her problem.

Customers service are very important to every form of business activities. this will helped the company in promoting a good relationship and communication in the exchange of goods and services.

I know of a bad customer service and it is a popular gaming site used by country mostly,I had issues with that site once and I tried to retify the issues but nobody responded to my call
There will always be a problem that needs to be solved for the customers which is why I haven't been very good customer service representative is very essential for your business survival to help in your customers retention.

customer service is very important in the relation to the customer,it is the interface between the business and what the customer really want and need.It will help the business to know how the business is been received.
Without having a very good customer relation with your customers it is always going to affect your business in a very negative way because the customers will never leave a positive review for your business.

Definitely customer service is not only important but it will determine to a great extent how successful a business would be, and a company with bad customer services would have problems in the long run

I know of a bad customer service and it is a popular gaming site used by country mostly,I had issues with that site once and I tried to retify the issues but nobody responded to my call
There is no way your business can actually be able to survive without proper customer service relationship because they are the ones that will handle the customers who patronize your business.

Seriously, there is no kind of business that's going to be able to survive without good customer service because they are the key to retaining the business customers.
Most successful companies have good customer services. But the only thing that can be a hinderance to good customer service is the medium.

Phone calls are good but they hardly pick up, chatting systems can also be an issue also.

Without having a very good customer relation with your customers it is always going to affect your business in a very negative way because the customers will never leave a positive review for your business.
Customers are the backbone on which any business could thrive,their feedback is very important,as it will help you in strategic planning and to know the areas that needs to be improved on,it helps you to know the pulse of the customers as well.

Customer service is a very important part and parcel of business it helps to know how the general public and customers perceive his product and what they must do to improve on it
As far as I'm concerned there is no business that can actually survive without good customer service relation because there will always be a problem to be taken care of in the company and it's the customer service representative that does that.

Most successful companies have good customer services. But the only thing that can be a hinderance to good customer service is the medium.

Phone calls are good but they hardly pick up, chatting systems can also be an issue also.
The issue of not picking phone calls when it comes to customer service representative is something that I experienced very well with globacom network in my country.

It is as important as earning money is important to you because both are actually proportional to each other. The more you have happy and satisfied customers the more your business is likely to boom so we should take customers complaints and reviews very seriously.

Customers service is very important to some extent that without a proper customer services being provided to the needs of the customers, it may affect the market standards of every business organisation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back