Businesses you started but failed

I failed in Cryptocurrency and some of online businessess
when I was an amateur, i thought everything online is real, i
registered with coin mining platform, I put some coin to make
the mining rate faster, when itnis time to withdraw what the
machine has generated, it wasn't reflect in my wallet address
up to this moment that was where I discovered that the site is
scam

When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, you will definitely experience losses in the business. There is no way you would expect to get into 5 trades and win all the trades.

Actually I'm yet to start any business that failed this may be because i don't do business that's not required at the time and quit once the need for it is declining.
The only business that I have started is actually the cryptocurrency trading and investment business and I took this business very seriously knowing that it is actually my first and only business that I'm running but as a result of the bearish move that the cryptocurrency market is currently experiencing I have not been able to make much on this.

When it comes to cryptocurrency trading, you will definitely experience losses in the business. There is no way you would expect to get into 5 trades and win all the trades.
that's true ,you won't get all you expect,in this life is not all about success you need the experience of failure too,many people want to start up crypto currency but don't want to have the experience of failure

that's true ,you won't get all you expect,in this life is not all about success you need the experience of failure too,many people want to start up crypto currency but don't want to have the experience of failure

Even when you must have learnt everything that you're supposed to learn about cryptocurrency trading, it's not a guarantee that you will not lose some trades.

I can't say that I have experienced business failure, however, I think I have been part of a business that later failed, the business started well with great potentials, but later failed due to lack of funds.

Even when you must have learnt everything that you're supposed to learn about cryptocurrency trading, it's not a guarantee that you will not lose some trades.
that's it ,looses are inevitable ,you can escape them in your business or in day to day activities,even though you might have the experience of the business but you will still lose .

Actually I started selling WhatsApp contacts, but it fail because the were not much people that were interested in buying those contacts.

During my time in the University, I was selling body sprays and perfumes to most of my classmates but because they owe too much, I couldn't keep up with the business.

Have not experience and failed business before, and I don't even want to have a failed business for the rest of my life. That's why have been taking my business seriously.

I invested a whole lot of money and time in my dry cleaning business but due to some unforeseen circumstances the business falls overnight.

I started a jersey and sports equipment renting business some years ago. It started well initially but later collapsed due to lack of patronage and low capital to buy more equipments.

that's it ,looses are inevitable ,you can escape them in your business or in day to day activities,even though you might have the experience of the business but you will still lose .
Yeah - just like last night I was supposed to enter a trade of the coin pair of FTM/USDT. After all my technical analysis, I was meant to Buy Long the trade which I did but the market turned against me and went short. I lost about $7 to the trader when I closed it.

In my one case I started Blogging on two different niches and I failed in the Blogging process. I was unable to get good amount of traffic to the website despite the quality content and SEO on the blog

Even I staretd blogging but it never went well for me. i think I never put a lots of effort that were required. I am now try to make money trading cryptocurrencies and I believe that it might be better than blogging because you earn money quickly but it is risky.

I started a jersey and sports equipment renting business some years ago. It started well initially but later collapsed due to lack of patronage and low capital to buy more equipments.

One of the factors that I know very well which affects such kind of business is the location where you have the business set up. If it's within any sports events center, it will definitely succeed.

Yeah - just like last night I was supposed to enter a trade of the coin pair of FTM/USDT. After all my technical analysis, I was meant to Buy Long the trade which I did but the market turned against me and went short. I lost about $7 to the trader when I closed it.
Such a bad experience, I know thats not your first time experiencing it, we often experience loose, but when it has become part of us we have no need to worry.

Such a bad experience, I know thats not your first time experiencing it, we often experience loose, but when it has become part of us we have no need to worry.
It is something that is very common with cryptocurrency trading and some days are like that so it is not a very big deal especially if you know how to make use of your take profit and stop loss in your trading.

It is something that is very common with cryptocurrency trading and some days are like that so it is not a very big deal especially if you know how to make use of your take profit and stop loss in your trading.
That's great, to be frank I have never trade in any cryptocurrency, due to the limited time I have online, I don't have the full idea of trading, but all know about trading is looses and gains are inevitable.

I started a peanut business some months ago, though in small scale, and failed at it in a space of five months.
It was actually my parents who made me fold up the business, they said it was too belittling of me to do such business.
If i find myself in another location soon, i will restart the business, it was lucrative.
I have not started and failed at any business before. During the pandemic, I was afraid my business would fail because customers were all on lockdown and it was difficult getting inputs for the farm.

I have not started and failed at any business before. During the pandemic, I was afraid my business would fail because customers were all on lockdown and it was difficult getting inputs for the farm.
It must have distressing going through those kind of difficulties back then. I'm just curious to know how you were able to overcome these challenges and get your business back on track.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back