What's new

Businesses you started but failed

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?
Hmm.... have once shared my experience some months back on the business I embarked on without making proper plan, and this really cost me a lot..

ithave never experienced failure in a business before because most of the business I started are sometimes online related business .and for now I want to concentrate on paid to post sites

I have never experienced failure in a business before because most of the business I started are sometimes online related business .and for now I want to concentrate on paid to post site.
My first business was to buy cotton Started this business I had no experience that caused me loss But still I didn't leave that business.As my working experience increase Now I profit a lot from that And I am very happy with this business.

My first business was to buy cotton Started this business I had no experience that caused me loss But still I didn't leave that business.As my working experience increase Now I profit a lot from that And I am very happy with this business.
some people who are starting business newly might experience losses in business just because of lack of experience or maybe some other circumstances, its nice you are making progress.

That was very bad. I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to venture into affiliate marketing once I begin to make enough funds on trading and investment. Which site did you try? I was introduced to Expertnaire as the best for Nigerians.
Yes it was really painful honestly but someone said maybe I didn't do it well. I can't really think of any mistake I made though. Back then I registered with Jumia affiliate program

Maybe there is something we all should learn about as it seems that the first trial of business's often fail but the good news is that we can change and learn and so better

I have had similar experience with you, back then I started with a small store where I sell stationeries hoping students will come by and get stuffs they need at school but to my very surprise, just a few people patronized me, in the end I had to close the place down and gave out the remaining goods to young students I know.

I started my business after a thorough research to avoid stories like this. I have not started any business and failed not even for once.

I started my business after a thorough research to avoid stories like this. I have not started any business and failed not even for once.
If I am to start a business I have make sure that I make all the necessary requirement and research about the business to avoid loss of money, it's nice that you are also following this.

I have experienced different failure in business and it has teaches me a lot of lesson and I have also learnt new things. Some of the business I have done and failed in are Blogging and Amazon Kindle publishing.

I have experienced different failure in business and it has teaches me a lot of lesson and I have also learnt new things. Some of the business I have done and failed in are Blogging and Amazon Kindle publishing.
I have tried selling websites that were no longer in use by the official owners one could call it domain flipping, I failed because I didn't know much about the business. But I have learnt from my mistakes, that's what failure teached

I don't really have a business of my own but is very painful to start a business and the business failed the way you plan, I never experience such because am not into business.

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?
I really have not started a business and pay that it simply because I have not started any business before instead what I have been doing is working at several businesses for a while now.

I started a business of selling off cosmetics and hair for plaiting but then it failed woefully because I did not have the target audience and the right marketing.

There are alot of bank that at the starting stages or point it failed this due to certain situation like insurgency and natural disasters or even death.

Years ago, I stated a publication house and it failed. Years later, I started a restaurant and it also failed. Then again, I started a dairy business and this business also failed.

Seriously, I have a friend who also had a similar experience with you in trying to run a publication business but as a result of lack of resources he couldn't be able to stand up to the business and pursue it.

I never started any business per say. however, I have started a blog that never actually gained any success. Perhaps it was because of the fact that it was a blogspot blog and it was not a professional blog.

My salt business was my first business but it never failed because I defined purpose, just that I closed it due to a lite switch.

I have never involve in a business that amount to failure such that I had to leave the business domant and find something else to do

In some cases it is alright to stop working since it reveals our team are actually performing one thing as well as certainly not remaining in our convenience area, I cannot state there is one I began that stopped working however however certainly nobody is actually ideal

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back