What's new

Businesses you started but failed

I do not involved myself in cryptocurrency trading again because it is difficult and carries a lot of emotional stress.. I might reconsider going into trading but not now except I have a good understanding of how it is done.

I started a tutorial center before covid 19 it failed,as it stands I am managing a fashion stock and it is moving well,and thanks to God.

I have failed a multiple numbers of business but I never give up the more I failed the more I get experience from the mistakes I have made now I am really enjoying the benefit of my failure to the extent I sees failure ad the teacher in all form of business investment.

I want started a business that was concerned with selling of human hair but then the business was not successful because I was young then and didn't know much about it.

I have started some good number of business but I failed this is as a result of lack of enough funds to fund the business effectively this lead to the failure of the business even though it was not my first experience about the failure of business operation.

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?
Mine was selling of suya milk the local made, I wanted to be selling them to students but I have one issue I don't have freezer to keep them and soya milk get spoil easily, that was how I close the business

I started a coffee selling business sometimes back which have been running the business smoothly without interruption not until the emergence of the arm bandit in my area which interrupted and make the business to go down as a result of lack of money to fund the business effectively.

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

I started a peanut business some months ago, though in small scale, and failed at it in a space of five months.
It was actually my parents who made me fold up the business, they said it was too belittling of me to do such business.
If i find myself in another location soon, i will restart the business, it was lucrative.

I have experience failure in the business I have started. In a business like the sell of petroleum and gas in my area I experience alot of failure as a result of my lack of knowledge on how to manage or run the business effectively.

I started a tutorial center before covid 19 it failed,as it stands I am managing a fashion stock and it is moving well,and thanks to God.
Well like they say, when one door closes, another opens. The COVID period really affected a lot of businesses, but since you have gotten something else and it's going well for you, let's be grateful to that.

I started a loan business and I can tell you,it's not a good outcome,no profit so far,I am at the verge of shutting down to atleast save my capital.

Though some of the busineses i have establish have not been that bad to the extent of folding up,i have not experience any failed business that i have been oppourtune to manage.

Yes! That would be poultry farm business. I operated the farm for a span of 7months and I quit because of the incessant death rate of the chickens.

I have not failed at any business .The first business I. Started,was going very well but at some point was interfering with my school work and that's why I had to quit it

Business that I started sometimes ago and I failed on it is event planning business because I don't take my business serious all because it was my first business to handle by me so people took me for granted until I got tired of doing it because am not making money on it.

I have lost opportunities, but never have I failed at a business I started.
Several factors could contribute to the failure of one's business.
'Could be poor planning which embodies all other factors.

I have never started business, but when I start a business I don't think it will fail because I will take a lot of precautions. I will learn from the mistakes committed by my acquaintances.

Personally, I don't have any business at the moment and I don't have any one that has failed before. There are so many factors that can cause business failure, such as lack of proper planning, poor management, just to mention but few. That is just my opinion.

I actually started cryptocurrency trading ,not that I could not make profit with the but it's carries lot of emotional stress that is why I have decided to drop it to focus on learning other digital skill to become a full-time freelancer.

So many businesses i have started and failed but I picked interest in this one I am doing and love the fact that I am doing it will pleasure and tension.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back