Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?

Actually I'm yet to start any business that failed this may be because i don't do business that's not required at the time and quit once the need for it is declining.

Once started an affiliate marketing gig when I was in school but it failed or should I say I was discouraged because I never got paid after making some sales.

Years ago, I stated a publication house and it failed. Years later, I started a restaurant and it also failed. Then again, I started a dairy business and this business also failed.

There were offline type of business that I started way back when I was still finding my feet into a business I should be doing. I failed after some months into the business and had to pack up

In my one case I started Blogging on two different niches and I failed in the Blogging process. I was unable to get good amount of traffic to the website despite the quality content and SEO on the blog

Write your reply...business you started but failed yes there are lost or profit in a business therefore failed is not a problem.

My first business is a clothing store that I constructed in front of our ancestral home. There was no rent so the overhead is very small. However, when my customers were starting to desert me that's when I learned that there is a big boutique on the main road. I couldn't compete with that so I decided to close shop.

I haven't personally started any business and fail it but I had people that started and fail at the end due to one thing or the other.

There were offline type of business that I started way back when I was still finding my feet into a business I should be doing. I failed after some months into the business and had to pack up
Me too. The most businesses in the past that I satrted and failed very terribly in them were mostly the offline ones. They were not something I javd a proper knowledge about before starting it

Once started an affiliate marketing gig when I was in school but it failed or should I say I was discouraged because I never got paid after making some sales.
I first tried my hands in blogging,
With blogger,it was an epic fail I applied for Google AdSense it was all an attempt that wasn't fruitful

I first tried my hands in blogging,
With blogger,it was an epic fail I applied for Google AdSense it was all an attempt that wasn't fruitful
LoL sorry about that though, what about now? Have you thought about giving it a try again? Maybe things might be different. You know there are certain times some things might not work out at first maybe because it's not the right time

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?
Mine wasn't a physical business,I tried my hands on blogging and I failed woefully then I tried partnering in a dry cleaning business that didn't go well as well so now I'm learning sjillisjill

Since I have been establishing a business, I have not started any business and fail because I always makes sure to carryout proper research non the business before I establish it.

I failed in Cryptocurrency and some of online businessess when I was an amateur, i thought everything online is real, i registered with coin mining platform, I put some coin to make the mining rate faster, when itnis time to withdraw what the machine has generated, it wasn't reflect in my wallet address up to this moment that was where I discovered that the site is scam

Sometimes it's okay to fail because it shows we are doing something and not staying in our comfort zone, I can't say there's one I started that failed though but definitely no one is perfect

My first failed business was selling food items back then when I was in college, I lost money to that buissness, but I also learnt alot from it.

I failed in Cryptocurrency and some of online businessess
when I was an amateur, i thought everything online is real, i
registered with coin mining platform, I put some coin to make
the mining rate faster, when itnis time to withdraw what the
machine has generated, it wasn't reflect in my wallet address
up to this moment that was where I discovered that the site is
scam

That was very bad. I'm sorry to hear that. I just want to venture into affiliate marketing once I begin to make enough funds on trading and investment. Which site did you try? I was introduced to Expertnaire as the best for Nigerians.

I have never experienced failure in a business before because most of the business I started are sometimes online related business .and for now I want to concentrate on paid to post site.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back