What's new

Businesses you started but failed

Well I have never started any business and failed before and so j don't really know much about it but then I have friends that actually started a business and failed and all that

Seriously There is no business that I started and later cut along the way, but there is a business i am planning to start,once I get the necessary fund I will try.

There were offline type of business that I started way back when I was still finding my feet into a business I should be doing. I failed after some months into the business and had to pack up
All is well. I have never started or owned a business before so I haven't experienced this. I have some online platform I started but fail to go through with it, would this be a failure?

My first failed business was the distributorship of makeup and beauty products. I had to buy the products in bulk during their sales season and anticipated gains when these products are sold at their regular prices. Sadly, I became a distributor when the market was being overtaken by new players offering almost the same products at cheaper prices in more accessible places like malls. Fortunately, though, I can use those products and they don't expire until after two years. I used some of the products and sold the others at a huge discount to friends and relatives.

I have not started any business and later failed , I only started my farming business and i have been successful on it but its a gradual process , my second business is baking .

I've never tried starting up a business so i haven't experienced my business failing. I hope when i finally decide to start a business it won't fail. Failure is what scares me in business.

Has there been any businesses you failed after you started them? I myself have had failed jobs and all kinds of opportunities, but for the most part, I got through them. Anyway, my first attempt at a business failed. I had started a small video game store in my town, that would let people play new games on fancy tvs and comfortable chairs, but sadly not many people bothered to come by, and we ended up closing the place up.

What was your first failed business?
I would say it's common that most business ideas to fail for the first time which could be traced to a lot of reasons. I myself tried to start a business in the neighborhood, a gas delivery station but didn't get much returns from it so had to close.

This post reminds of late 2017 when I bought some agricultural product locally called "Ogbono seeds" from rural areas and I took it to the urban city to sell but along the business line it failed woefully instead.

Poultry business is the business i started sometimes ago but was not successful . This was due to the fact that I did not have an understanding of how to manage the business in terms of feeling and drugs. Most of those chickens die.

I have been doing some business since I started and i have been succesful because I always have a good and proper business plan before I start any of my business ,

For now I have never started any business for now, but planning on how to start one when I have the money, so for now I have never experienced failure in a business because I never started yet.

I started a natural health store online alongside a blog and forum. It lasted maybe 2 years before I just gave up on it. I was not getting traffic or sales and everything I tried, it just seemed Google was working against me.

I normally did my assignment very well before starting any business both online and offline . So i haven't had any issue with any of my business because I follows my business plan.

I planned to start a blog but I failed to make it successful due to the fact that I never had any knowledge about SEO. This is why when it comes to starting a business, I make sure that I do not invest without gaining enough knowledge because starting a business without knowledge could lead to losses.

I planned to start a blog but I failed to make it successful due to the fact that I never had any knowledge about SEO. This is why when it comes to starting a business, I make sure that I do not invest without gaining enough knowledge because starting a business without knowledge could lead to losses.
I am planning on starting a blog soon. I don't wanna fail so that's why I am taking my time with it. I feel with the best preparation and planning, I will definitely succeed.

I always do my research and perfect my business plans before going into any business and most importantly you need to know ever thing about the business you are planning to do before you start .

Actually my first attempting failed business was a berbing saloon it was not as a result of poor management or finance but my skills were of low standards and that discouraged my customers.

I have failed miserably with three different businesses, a publishing house, a restaurant, and a dairy farm. MY third business was an online business that was started for less than $50 and over the years it has generated a lot of revenue. My previous three failed businesses were started wiht loan money.

I have failed miserably with three different businesses, a publishing house, a restaurant, and a dairy farm. MY third business was an online business that was started for less than $50 and over the years it has generated a lot of revenue. My previous three failed businesses were started wiht loan money.

Well, I have never failed at all when it comes to starting any kind of business. However, I have made some investments and I have lost some amount of money. I would not say that it was a business in a real sense. But I think that anything that generates money for you could be classified as a business. I have invested in trading markets and lost money eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back