Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
How do you react to automated call handling systems - the ones which ask you to press certain buttons in order to be put through to the people you want to speak to?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Well it's always good and the way I always see that in a office it always reminds me of the olden days and it helps to direct your call to the particular service that you need instead of passing through others

Automated telephone services are mostly used by telecommunication companies and finance firms to help them with customers

I don't know the technicality requirements for such, but they are programmers that can help you in doing so. You should also budget a lot of money for such a project.

How do you react to automated call handling systems - the ones which ask you to press certain buttons in order to be put through to the people you want to speak to?
I personnaly do not like the idea of an automated machine programme to attend to my needs,i usually experience this issue with some telecome network providers in my country.

I don't know the technicality requirements for such, but they are programmers that can help you in doing so. You should also budget a lot of money for such a project.
With the advent of social media social networks like WhatsApp Facebook and Twitter has what is known as automated message to anyone that want to message the company or business for enquiry. This has reduced to some extent the dependence of people on telephone conversations.

I think they are annoying, I understand that some of them get a lot of calls everyday and there has to be a way to put the calls on hold without rejecting the calls.

Well I do not mind following the instructions and personally I think it's cool, but it becomes more annoying when I have to wait on the line for almost an hour listerning to the same thing o er and over again, waiting for a customer representative to attend to me.

It can be frustrating especially when you want to get done within some minutes without getting delayed. Most times, you end up not meeting up with the services you are asking of, due to network or shortage of customer service representative.

Well I personally I am not in much support with such kind of automated machine in any form of operation but with the kind of knowledge and the improvement in science and technology it become some how mandatory for us to cope up with.

Business that uses automated telephone machines are mostly loan firms and some other financial bodies because they have a large number of customers to reach out to and make it faster and less cumbersome.

I do it with patience, you really don't have a choice you must follow the instructions accordingly. I think it's very good as long as everything is well explained

Truly automated telephone machines sometime could be so annoying,well it enable the business owners to be able to keep attend to customers

Automated telephones are used mostly by telecommunication companies. It is so frustrating and draining because I waste my recharge vouchers and they won't even answer the phone!
Post automatically merged:

Businesses that use automated telephones are mostly telecommunication companies and the process is so frustrating and annoying especially when you have to stay on the phone and your aim is futile!

Last edited:
Well, I can say when I come across automated call handling systems is to follow anything it says till it takes me to the real people I wanna talk with and explain whatever I want to explain to them.

Companies that are fund of using thelis automated telephone support are big multinational companies, outstanding companies,governmental firms and banks,just to control customer and guard them

How would i have reacted to it? If the automated system says I should press this button or that button to be able to speak to someone or get my problems solved technically, I don't have a choice but to comply

Automated telephone can be used only to register complaints or divert calls to the concerned department. Automated telephone support cannot provide the complete customer support.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they will allowed me to speak to their customer care representative because that is the most important .people will not be able to handle all the calls that is being done everyday.

Well sometimes they can be so frustrating because they make you hold on for so long that you might have slept while holding on forgetting uou are on the phone. Please hold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back