What's new

Businesses that use Automated Telephone Support

Telecommunication companies are the ones that used automated telephone machines to assist their customers. It's of a big advantage to them than the customer.

An automated phone system may lack the human touch of a live operator, but it can help you run your business more efficiently and give your customers

It's not a bad thing but it can be really annoying most times especially when you have to press alot of buttons and wait for a lot of time before you are finally given the attention you need.

Automated telephone services are mostly used by telecommunication companies and finance firms to help them with customers
With the way the use of technology is going lately a lot of businesses are already making use of automated telephones for their business in order to always have access to their customers trying to reach them immediately.

It can be frustrating especially when you want to get done within some minutes without getting delayed. Most times, you end up not meeting up with the services you are asking of, due to network or shortage of customer service representative.
I can still remember one of my past experiences when I called one of our network providers and I was kept on hold for more than two hours before I was attended to and in the end the problem was not solved.

Such phone calls disgust me. Most especially when the call is an urgent one. It could be disastrous if it's an emergency call.

It might be annoying sometimes because there are so many options, you may choose one option that leads to another 5 options and it takes forever, but I guess they just have to do it like this so an employee wouldn't has to do it himself and then a company saves money. I think it is necessary but yet might be annoying to the customers. So this is a problem that cannot be solved in my opinion and the customers might have to deal with it for now until a solution will appear in the future. Although it might never happen we can still believe that it will after all things change including this issue.

Well I think automated is really used in telecommunicate companies, is not wrong to use it in, because as long as it will allow me to speak to the customers.
That is a good way to attend to custoers,especilly when the request for customer care representative is very low,they have to make do with automated machine,but on a personal note,i would like a direct care response.

First , its only telecommunications company that normally uses automated telephone machines and also big companies with a lot of customer also uses automated machines .
Telecommunication companies are the ones that used automated telephone machines to assist their customers. It's of a big advantage to them than the customer.

I don't mind them for the most part but if I need to actually speak with someone, it can be a hassle. Most of the time, you can request to speak with a real person and it will redirect the call.

It can be frustrating especially when you want to get done within some minutes without getting delayed. Most times, you end up not meeting up with the services you are asking of, due to network or shortage of customer service representative.

Most of the big companies or organisation normally uses automated telephone support not only because they are short of staffs but bevause their customers that need assistance or wanted to lodges one or two compalin are many and cannot be attended to at once .

Automated telephone services are mostly used by telecommunication companies and finance firms to help them with customers
The use of automated front desk machine in an organisation is a good on though,but on a personal basis,i do not really like the experience,because there are some tailored question that the machine is not programme to answer.

Because they need to contact a big number of consumers quickly and easily, businesses that employ automated telephone systems are typically loan companies and some other financial agencies.

like the idea of an automated machine programme to attend to my needs,i usually experience this issue with some telecome network providers in my country.

Most of the times when you are urgently in need to speak to the customer care representatives, and the automated voice keep telling you to press certain number , it feels irritating and makes me angry .

Companies including Alibaba, Lexus, and Uber use both human and automated customer service to deliver the best results, according to a report from MIT Technology Review and Genesys.

like the idea of an automated machine programme to attend to my needs,i usually experience this issue with some telecome network providers in my country.
It not only the telecommunication network thats using automated answering machine , some big organisation are also using it and to cap it all , sometimes when you need to speak with the customer service , it the Machine that will answer you .

In order to achieve the best results, businesses like Alibaba, Lexus, and Uber employ both human and automated customer service, according to a study from MIT Technology Review and Genesys.

The majority of businesses that employ automated telephone systems are private lenders and some other financial organizations since they have a big number of consumers to contact and can do so more quickly and easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back