What's new

Businesses that use Automated Telephone Support

How do you react to automated call handling systems - the ones which ask you to press certain buttons in order to be put through to the people you want to speak to?
Its not just anyhow business that uses automated support to handle their customers , a company of business with over one million need an automated calling machine to answers call for them.

How do you react to automated call handling systems - the ones which ask you to press certain buttons in order to be put through to the people you want to speak to?
I love the sight of it and the fact that most companies still make use of it.
It do not think it poses any challenge or is a disadvantage.
I actually like it.

Well I don't really fancy the use of automated telephone system because I actually tried it once and it gave me lots of issues with network and so on and it got me pissed
Post automatically merged:

Well I don't really fancy the use of automated telephone system because I actually tried it once and it gave me lots of issues with network and so on and it got me pissed

I know that there are some companies still using the automated call handling system.
it must be still effective for these companies to put them to use.
I am certain they serve their purpose.

I know that there are some companies still using the automated call handling system.
it must be still effective for these companies to put them to use.
I am certain they serve their purpose.
For now I only know of two companies that are able to handle automatic customer system, Bank and telecommunication companies, over here this are the two companies that are able to do this, I don't know about your location.

Businesses that use Automated Telephone Support. This kind of business are not common. Using of automated telephone can attract online virus or trojan which can spoil telephones gradually.

Truly automated telephone machines sometime could be so annoying,well it enable the business owners to be able to keep attend to customers
Everyone keeps talking about how annoying the automated telephone machines are but then is there any better alternative to this?

Well I think automated is really used in telecommunicate companies, is not wrong to use it in, because as long as it will allow me to speak to the customers.

Automated telephone services are mostly used by telecommunication companies and finance firms to help them with customers
The reason most outfit expecially the telecome outfit who majorlly make use of this method is to be cost effective and to save the time uesd in calling in for resolution of issues.

Truly automated telephone machines sometime could be so annoying,well it enable the business owners to be able to keep attend to customers
Yes I agree with you,some times the automated machines seems to have problem, even though it has important such as attending to customers and so on.

I don't know the technicality requirements for such, but they are programmers that can help you in doing so. You should also budget a lot of money for such a project.
Personally I believe that most small-scale businesses don't really need that kind of upgrade in your business both with the big multi corporation companies they will always have to find a way to setup their business to run with automated response in order to keep them in business.

Well it's always good and the way I always see that in a office it always reminds me of the olden days and it helps to direct your call to the particular service that you need instead of passing through others
Having automated telephone service for your business is actually very good because it means that the robots will always be able to attend to your customers when you are not available then you can follow up when you are available.

I understand that as a business person it is not every kind of problem that needs a physical representative in order for it to be solved and as such there is absolutely nothing wrong in automated calls. The customer can choose if they want to speak to a service representative.

To be frank, I am terribly annoyed when the automated phone system would give me the options to press the desired number. That's being used by most of the big companies here that takes at least 10 minutes to get connected. There was a time that I spent 30 minutes before I was able to talk to a person.

I understand that as a business person it is not every kind of problem that needs a physical representative in order for it to be solved and as such there is absolutely nothing wrong in automated calls. The customer can choose if they want to speak to a service representative.
That will even improve the quality of your business and make it outstanding among others,but this type of application is not for new business remember that you will need to pay for those service but having one will improve your business personality

Automated telephone services are mostly used by telecommunication companies and finance firms to help them with customers
We are in the era of technological advancement right now which is why you see a lot of business embracing the use of automated support services in order to get the business being online 24/7.

Well I do not mind following the instructions and personally I think it's cool, but it becomes more annoying when I have to wait on the line for almost an hour listerning to the same thing o er and over again, waiting for a customer representative to attend to me.
Some customers hate it when they contact businesses that they are transacting with and they don't get immediate response which is why automated customer response is now a major brand in the industry.

Some customers hate it when they contact businesses that they are transacting with and they don't get immediate response which is why automated customer response is now a major brand in the industry.
True but most of these automated customer response are of no use cause when you contact them, what you would hear would be to wait and it can be very annoying most times.

I don't know the technicality requirements for such, but they are programmers that can help you in doing so. You should also budget a lot of money for such a project.
Most businesses are actually embracing this strategy right now because it helps to keep your customers updated of whatever thing that they want to enquire about instead of being just cold silent which customers don't like when they enquire about something.

I personnaly do not like the idea of an automated machine programme to attend to my needs,i usually experience this issue with some telecome network providers in my country.
There are some situation whereby the information that the automated customer support provides you is not going to be enough to tackle your problem but what matters is that you got a response when you actually needed it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back