What's new

Business with wife or husband?

Actually when choosing a life partner I believe we all chose partner we are quite compatible with so it shouldn't be a big problem when doing a business with a life partner.

Actually when choosing a life partner I believe we all chose partner we are quite compatible with so it shouldn't be a big problem when doing a business with a life partner.
Yeah , I believe that too because when you are both compatible understanding and tolerance is supposed to exist which is the bases and with that business can be run together.

Partners are comparable in many areas but not all areas of life. Some partners are very poor in business management and keeping money. If I am not certain that my partner can handle a business, I will not allow her to manage it.

I didn't see anything wrong in running a business with your wife or husbands to me this is a very good idea that will help you even relate better because you know how each one of you suffer or thrive to see that the business is sustain and develop. Gone a days where you will refuse to do business with your wife or husbands as far as I'm concern.

I don't know the reason one would give for saying that family business is not good. And there is nothing wrong in doing business with your wife. Of course there are some businesses or organizations out there being managed by women and they are doing well. That is my opinion.

It is not a bad thing that a husband and a wife start a business together. In fact, it is advice able that you start a business with somebody you have mutual understanding.

It is not a bad thing that a husband and a wife start a business together. In fact, it is advice able that you start a business with somebody you have mutual understanding.
Most times understanding is not enough is managing a business together. You need to know if your partner in very capable in running and managing a business because it is not everyone that can run a business successfully no matter the level of trust and understanding between you.

I don't see anything bad if husband and wife are doing the same Business so far they understand each other and they are okay with what they are doing. The goal is to make money and live a better life and also take care of their kids

I have seen husband and wife who ran very successful Businesses and this may only be possible by simple knowledge and understanding of business.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
I think that it can be very difficult however if you are able to separate the business from your personal relationship then it should not greatly impact on you. However at the end of the day we are all human and we will all try to mix relationships together and this can result in disaster for the business.

I think that it can be very difficult however if you are able to separate the business from your personal relationship then it should not greatly impact on you. However at the end of the day we are all human and we will all try to mix relationships together and this can result in disaster for the business.
Most times it works business between husband and wife it is all about understanding each other has couple and know whether both of you can be able to run a particular business together.

Most times it works business between husband and wife it is all about understanding each other has couple and know whether both of you can be able to run a particular business together.
I agree with you. You have to be able to complement each other well in a business scenario as well because your skills must make up for where the other is lacking to have a complete business.

I agree with you. You have to be able to complement each other well in a business scenario as well because your skills must make up for where the other is lacking to have a complete business.
Most times it is good to start up a business as couple that is when the couples have understanding and they are both industrial and good in terms of business but if one is not industrious then it will not.

I usually advice against going into a business with a family member. But if your wife is someone that has a really high business acumen, you can botu operate your business.

There is nothing wrong in husband and wife running their business together. They will be able to protect their interest in the business.

A husband and wife family business partnership such as this can be highly satisfactory and profitable and what’s more, it can allow the couple to grow and develop together. But there are also a bunch of unique challenges to developing a small family business and having it become a Beautiful Business that Stands the Test of Time. More about the unique mental health and personal wellbeing challenges of running a family business on is page. If you’re ready start to discover and build your own Beautiful Business and Life.

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your wide, as long both of you have strike a balance not do mix pleasure with business. Then, both of you are good to go. There is no barriers at all in dealing with your wife when it comes to business.

I don't think wrong to do business with your or your husband because what matters is how you two are running the business, because I have seen such business.

Business between wife and husband can be so monitoring, the reason is they will be so into the business in that they won't allow anybody to invade even between them.

You need to understand that not every husband and wife will need to be doing business together or be in the same business. Understanding must come into play here

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back