What's new

Business with wife or husband?

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Am pretty sure most Africa country will say no to that but I don't see anything wrong in that, it will become family business so am cool running business with my wife

Yes! I can do business with my spouse but I'd prefer not to take this path. If my spouse is business inclined and professional then I count it a bonus!

Businesses run by both husbands and their wifes can sometimes actually build the bond and trust between both partners. But for partners that are cats and dogs, verb bad combo

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
[/QUOTE
we'll as for me I think going into a business with your wife ,husband or family members is a great idea ,it helps you to work for a proper effectiveness,but not in all case ,but all that I know is that teaming up in business is q great idea

Having business with one spouse is very possible. Unless the person you are dealing with has history of mismanagement or trust

When it comes to business I feel male are the best,they don't misplace priority,as they know as businessmen business before pleasure, they also have some family matters to take care of

If you would ask me if I would enjoy a business together with my wife. I would answer yest I would love to do a joint business with my wife. Not everyone will have the intention of doing such with their spouses

Your view please
I see nothing wrong in doing business with your husband or wife, except ofcourse if your spouse is unreliable or incompetent.
I would like to be in business with my spouse.

Building a business with your wife or husband can be greatly rewarding because the trials and truimhp will be bring you together and giving you a loving and caring spouses. So I say business with either your spouse ( husband and wife) will make you even know more about each other.
Yea building a business with your spouse isn't a bad idea if you two have thesame vision and taste, because you might like shoe business and she doesn't like shoe business but bag...in other word as good as it is make sure you see the same thing in the cooperative business

There's nothing wrong with running a joint business with your wife or any other family member. As long as you both share the same ideals and objectives, then the business will be managed well.

I don't suppose that there's anything wrong with doing business with your wife as long as she knows what the business generally entails and how to run it. More than once I have seen many goin into retail business with their partner and they're doing great

I can comfortably do business with my wife if she's as business minded as I am. There are some ladies that think out of the box - you begin to get amazed at the kind of decisions or responses they give.
Those are men in women form in my opinion.

Nothing wrong with handling business with family members, it will even help you for reducing the limit of expenditures through salary structures and other maintenance that's supposed to be giving out to the outside expert or workers.
The only bad thing is that what if one of them is not good with money. Maybe there's a issue of gambling, and overspending from one of the spouse

Business with wife or husband mean a lot. To make a business with wife is very risk because of the same business account.wife may decide to buy some things when business will need to improve productivity and make more profits.

Running a business with your spouse has ups and downs. Full commitment to your partnership, in and out of work, leads to long lasting success. Communication and trust issues contribute to 60% of all husband and wife businesses failing.
You are quite right , I will never advise anybody to do a joint business with waif or husband because my brother tried it and her wife stylishly chased him from the shop and took over.

I actually don't see anything wrong in that ,if they haven't had any issues then nothing stops them from running business together ,if they understand each other well ,it's also another good thing

A business to start with is not always an easy task and I think it is more preferable to do with your partner because you guys understand and trust yourself and by this the business will really grow

when you are talking about the issue of parnership,who else could be more appriopriate for such position if not your spouse or family member provided they are competent in the business.

I am not married, but I think I can do business with my spouse. I do not see any problem. If I can trust my entire life with my spouse, I can do business with my spouse,.

Yea building a business with your spouse isn't a bad idea if you two have thesame vision and taste, because you might like shoe business and she doesn't like shoe business but bag...in other word as good as it is make sure you see the same thing in the cooperative business
What about a situation where both have different taste and vision, don't you think it's still possible for both to work together or at least help each other out?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back