What's new

Business with wife or husband?

Their is nothing wrong with doing business with your wife or any member of your family, i have seen families thrive through family businesses ran by the members of the family.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on if it is bad to do business with your spouse, whether husband or wife, i would have to say that there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing business with your spouse, just don't mix it up

When two people are married and their is unity of command, there is a good chance to success if the both parties start a business together.

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your wife if you have good understanding between each other but if you do not trust your partner with your money, it is not advisable to do business with him or her.

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your wife if you have good understanding between each other but if you do not trust your partner with your money, it is not advisable to do business with him or her.
But I'm wondering what will be the business that I will have to do with my wife. Because we already know each other, so even if we are doing the same business, there will be no such problem at all.

But I'm wondering what will be the business that I will have to do with my wife. Because we already know each other, so even if we are doing the same business, there will be no such problem at all.
It depends on the level of trust that exists between the two of you. If you trust your partner with your money there is nothing wrong in doing business together. The point is, some people are not good when it comes with the management of other people business.

Business with a wife or husband is one of the best way of business this is the process were the two of you will be able to have a great deverlopment as two of you to be one and have same goal to achieve.

In general, it's okay. However, I don't support it for my life; I want to let my wife focus on the home activities (meals, clean, children...)

Well for me I think I could run a business with my life, I'm not married now so I can't be certain but I think marriage turns 2 people into 1 so I think I could manage that

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Business between husband and wife is actually desirable because they are one by virtue of their marital vows. I believe that they should endeavor to do it together

Yes I can do a business with my wife but we must have different position in the business to avoid issues, she can be the manager and I know that she is superior in the business or I can be the manager and she knows that I am superior and I give the final say.

Yes I can do business with my wife, I think she should be the manager of the company because I don't think I can run anything without her knowledge. Women have this good luck with them and they also know how to manage stuffs so I see no reason not to put her in charge.

Yes I can do business with my wife, I think she should be the manager of the company because I don't think I can run anything without her knowledge. Women have this good luck with them and they also know how to manage stuffs so I see no reason not to put her in charge.
Maybe the problem can arise in this kind of business setup is when the in-laws would interfere with one of the spouse. Let's say the father of the wife would find fault with the husband then that would create a friction between the spouses. For me, it is better to manage a business by the spouses.

Maybe the problem can arise in this kind of business setup is when the in-laws would interfere with one of the spouse. Let's say the father of the wife would find fault with the husband then that would create a friction between the spouses. For me, it is better to manage a business by the spouses.
Lol....yeah that can be a real problem for the business and family but I don't think I will open up my business to any family member, in any position because disaster will end the story, that is why my marriage will be a private one, everything have to be between me and my wife.

In time past I have always heard that doing business with family is very good. Doing business with one's wife of husband is a very good idea if both are good to do business together

I do not see a big deal.in one's spouse being a business partner if they follow the principle of entity concept which states that the business should be different from personal lives.

There’s nothing really bad in doing business with a family member especially wife but many people believe at early stage, doing a business with a wife can lead to unseriousness but the igbos have actually prove this wrong

Doing business with one's wife or husband requires a high sense of discipline. Because, if husband and wife are both involved in a business, they need to separate family affairs from business

Truth of the matter is that what is good for one person, might not be good for the next and vise versa. The reason why so many persons would not want to do business with their family member is based on fact that they feel that level of seriousness might not be there as they may not be able to sperate work from family

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back