What's new

Business with wife or husband?

When you are in any business, the essence is to make money for the well being of the family. Therefore I don't really see a reason why you can't engage in a business with your spouse. A lot of big business is today are actually owned by families.

Though starting a business with your significant other might seem like a bad idea to some couples, for others, it might be a dream job. In fact, your bond may make you excellent business partners.

Working with your partner can indeed distract you from your business or strain your relationship, but it could just as easily bring you closer together while doubling the passion to make it succeed. If you two handle conflict well and motivate each other, you should consider turning your passions into a business.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Starting a business with relatives is not a mistake or a bad thing. And starting a business with a wife or husband is not a mistake at all. Because they understand each other more and trust each other more than the other partner. They can set up business well.

• Your opinion counts. Figure out how your skills complement each other. Although you work closely together, you will not always agree. And, that’s okay. Your differing points of view offer an advantage. Between the two of you, it’s possible to look at several angles of a situation before choosing the best approach.
  • Trust and respect. Unlike strangers who come together on an idea, you know and trust each other. One of you, however, may feel more ownership with the business. Similar to other parts of your marriage, any form of jealousy or competition overshadows all that’s right and good. If you can’t work this out on your own, then seek outside support to resolve those feelings. Mutual trust and respect are critical to your success, personally and professionally.

I have read many threads in this forum, concerning wives, women, jobs for them. I don't understand what is the problem or disagreement that several members have with the ability of women to perform. If there is any doubt you can create partnership documents between the two, in case of any separation, otherwise it rather happens to be very rewarding a business between the two for multiple reasons.

In the present times females are also educated and are up in the business field they new all terms and conditions so this is a good chance to do business with wife.if both wife's and husband are doing business together they establish with community and co operation.

It an incredible thing as husband to be a business partner with your wife or family members and Case like this works perfectly when every one trust each other and also have commitment towards the business

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
Of course I can do business with my wife, because before getting marry to her, we've went through some things together,even when I don't have much to offer she still stay with me. So with all that we finally got married,with that she have made her intentions know to me that she's want me to progress in life,so if I have a plan of starting a business and I need someone to assist me on it,I won't hesitate to put my woman in charge or we run it together.

Gone were the days where a man is supposed to be the sole bread winner in the family. These days, there are almost as much women in the work force or running different businesses. On the surface, this might sound like a wonderful idea to many married couples, but starting a business with your spouse is not all roses. There are lot of factors to consider here: your educational qualifications, your skill sets, your temperaments and much more.

Doing a business with family members is an amazing things that can happen to the family, because it will minimise a lot of expenses ,it will also bring more cooperation in the family, what matters a lot is how discipline your partner's age and ability to understand the nature of the business and to follow up in everyday activities.

Most people don’t fancy doing business together with their partners but there is nothing wrong with doing business with you partner it depends on the understanding and the way they lived but If a couple will not agree to do business together then the reason is best known to them

Right now things are very Difficult and it is good that there are more than one stream of income in a family. Two heads ate better than one so it is very nice and okay for a husband and a wife to own and managw a business.

Separating out any marital bias from the picture will allow both husband and wife to communicate as they should, like business partners. This alone can increase the odds of business success.

The relationship between a husband and a wife must be well defined when it a business one and it must not have any emotional attachment. And each of them must learn to stand up to their individual actions.

Yeah i can do business with my wife and its not really bad i think , majority have run business with different partners and have measure great sucess

Going into a business with someone who you know and I close with is very good. This is provided the person have good knowledge and is trustworthy and there is agreed decision making process.

Your view please
It's not adviseable to run a business with your wife and family, in had a brother that tried it and he's regretting right now because the wife took over the company from him totally.

Business with wife or husband can work when the wife and husband have good communication relationship. It's a good idea for a husband and wife to start up the same business.

Why would I not want to do business with my wife? There is nothing wrong about husband and wife running a family business. I have seen husband and wife who run their supermarket business together. That's where they get their daily bread from.

Business with wife or husband can work when the wife and husband have good communication relationship. It's a good idea for a husband and wife to start up the same business.
Having a good communication and a good relationship between a husband and wife can help in having a good family business that will never collapse, and they need love

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back