What's new

Business with wife or husband?

When a family member or a good friend of yours is included in your business it might not have the best results. Since you love this person you will let him do things even when you aren't truly sure it is good for the business, you will respect him and then it is not good for the business. I think that having your wife or husband included with your business is not a good choice....

When a family member or a good friend of yours is included in your business it might not have the best results. Since you love this person you will let him do things even when you aren't truly sure it is good for the business, you will respect him and then it is not good for the business. I think that having your wife or husband included with your business is not a good choice....
I agree with your point but it is not always like that. I have many friends who work together with their brothers or sisters for business and the reason for that is trust. getting trust from unknown people is too risky and maybe it could cost you a big loss.

I think doing a business with your spouse is a good idea only if you can trust each other.

If you both have a friendly and healthy relationship with each other, then doing a business together will help you succeed.

Besides that, it's important that both of them are equally hard-working and have same goals.

I agree with your point but it is not always like that. I have many friends who work together with their brothers or sisters for business and the reason for that is trust. getting trust from unknown people is too risky and maybe it could cost you a big loss.
Yeah I agree with that, the trust is huge compared to a random person who you don't really know, it will be easy to trust him and let him do things since you trust him. But as everything in life it has disadvantages.

All you need is love , trust and proper understanding between each other as business partners , doing business with your husband or wife will ever yield a good result.

Of course, there is nothing wrong in you doing business with your wife because it is one family. Before then there must be a very good understanding between the both of you and your wife need to understand how business works.

I think doing a business with your spouse is a good idea only if you can trust each other.

If you both have a friendly and healthy relationship with each other, then doing a business together will help you succeed.

Besides that, it's important that both of them are equally hard-working and have same goals.
I have seen a wife and a husband fought over a business because the wife is trying to take over and the husband is the person that started the business , so you need trust before you can start a business with your family .

There is nothing wrong in doing business with your wife or husbend. you shuld have an agreement. spouse in business patner help to understand each other in batter way.

If I am not going to trust my wife when it comes to my business, who I am going to trust? The truth of the matter is that when it comes to doing businesses with a partner, I will have no issues doing it with a partner because I know that I won't marry one who is very stupid.

I have seen a wife and a husband fought over a business because the wife is trying to take over and the husband is the person that started the business , so you need trust before you can start a business with your family .

This kind of thing is something that is always going to happen between people that doesn't trust each other especially when it comes to money. I believe that in this kind of situation there will always be differences when it comes to how they make use of the money generated from the business which will always make them to be having trouble over it.

This post reminds me of a debate on social media. A post was of the opinion that your wife isn't your family. I found that funny. Well, I think you can have a very successful business with your wife. Women are known to have amazing insights and perceptions of business.

If I am not going to trust my wife when it comes to my business, who I am going to trust? The truth of the matter is that when it comes to doing businesses with a partner, I will have no issues doing it with a partner because I know that I won't marry one who is very stupid.

Personally, I will always find it very difficult to marry someone whom I don't see as a friend and understand everything about them as well as equality trust the person completely because living with someone for the rest of your life is not something that you can just wake up tomorrow and say that you're no longer interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back