What's new

Business with wife or husband?

business own and run by husband and wife can be difficult sometimes but it all lies on understanding between both parties. However it is not advisable in my own opinion for a wife and husband to run a particular business.
Thanks for bringing out the point on this topic, If you are doing a joint business with your spoils , you need to have a lot of understanding and agreement before starting the business.

I am not married, but I think I can do business with my spouse. I do not see any problem. If I can trust my entire life with my spouse, I can do business with my spouse,.
Even me ,but I do not see anything wrong with this ,there is always a family business. if the husband is working the wife can take care of the business while the husband might be the general manager, it all depend on arrangement that suit both of them.

Nothing wrong with handling business with family members, it will even help you for reducing the limit of expenditures through salary structures and other maintenance that's supposed to be giving out to the outside expert or workers.
Nice hearing this view. But then, issues could arise that would end this relationship. Don't you think there is a possibility?

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
As a woman, i can do business with my husband.
We can start up a real estate business; purchase a land together, erect apartments and rent them out.
Then we use the profits for family needs.

There is nothing bad if husband and wife pull fund together to start a business. There was a man in my street who quit a banking job to start a plantain chip business and the wife was supportive. At present there are one of the top three plantain chips seller in my state.

Last edited:
I do not see any issue in building a business with your spouse. But the only issue is your family life can affect the business, for example, you both might be tempted to implement your own strategy and the business might suffer.

As a woman, i can do business with my husband.
We can start up a real estate business; purchase a land together, erect apartments and rent them out.
Then we use the profits for family needs.
Me too.
There's no big deal running and enterprise with my husband. So long as we have reached a good agreement on certain conditions, then we are good to go.

Creating a company with your spouse can be incredibly rewarding. Trials and conquests can bring you closer together, and you can learn a lot about each other as you work towards a common vision. Like so many great things, it shares its challenges.

If theirs cooperation between the husband and wife , a joint business between the family normally yields good outcome very fast but the worst case scenario is the wife trying to take over the company.
Me too.
There's no big deal running and enterprise with my husband. So long as we have reached a good agreement on certain conditions, then we are good to go.

If my spouse is a business inclined person and I have known this from seeing how she has handled one then I do not see why I wouldn't have a business with my spouse, after all we're a family.

It is a good idea for husband and wife to go into a business together. Both of them are going to contribute their resources together to build a successful business. I have seen a couple who built A reputable and well-known fashion design company.

In times past, I have seen people say that family business is not good. Come to think of this, wife is part of family. Can you do business with your wife?

Your view please
A lot of people are actually state do family businesses today and it's actually today from benefits because they will be the ones that are running their business without needing any external body to help them.

Nothing wrong with handling business with family members, it will even help you for reducing the limit of expenditures through salary structures and other maintenance that's supposed to be giving out to the outside expert or workers.
This is actually very correct because you have your family members who you can actually trust because they are your blood to run the business successfully without trying to cheat you.

Theres nothing wrong in actually starting a business with your family member most especially between husband and wife only If you trust each other and are submissive to each other.

In most cases your family members are always the most trusted than other people because at least they will help genuinely in the progress of a business than some people that are just going there for selfish interest.

There's nothing bad in running a business between husband and wife since they are family and they love each other , but they must also trust each other fornthe business to work.

It's possible to do business with your wife, in as much she understands the business and if both of you understands yourself very the business will grow, I have seen husband and wife doing business together and the business is growing to the extent of opening new branches.

I don't know why people will say that family business is not good , in some instances family business usually collapses because of trust issues and lack of understanding among the business participants . But for my wife I will definitely engage in business with her if need arises..

It's possible to do business with your wife, in as much she understands the business and if both of you understands yourself very the business will grow, I have seen husband and wife doing business together and the business is growing to the extent of opening new branches.
Understanding is what matters most when trying to start a business with your wufe or husband , though I have done it before and i decided to leave the business for my wife due to some reason .

Your view please
Definitelly yes,the reason why i would like to do business with my wife is that,we are partners and we understand ourself very well and can manage our weakness and short comings as they arise.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back