What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Lolz thanks for your question,you know we have a lot of crypto expert all over the world and sometimes they are also an economics but personally I don't know of any of them but I have been reading news on popular crypto sites concerning prediction by expert and from my few years of following news on crypto sites, I can see that their prediction is always 80 percent accurate. I don't know if you have been following crypto news at all.
80% is a very good prediction accuracy especially in the crypto world where everything is so volatile and so hard to predict. So this gives quite a bit of weighting to their predictions and to the claims that they make. So it is very interesting to see. Me personally, I also don't personally know any crypto experts, however I make use of a lot of news articles as well as a means to just try and see what predictions are out there.

Well bitcoin has continue to show tendency of increasing and will still keep increasing, I think its a right crypto currency for people to invest in , you invest today and get a good margin of profit tomorrow. I dont see bit coin crashing in the nearest future

80% is a very good prediction accuracy especially in the crypto world where everything is so volatile and so hard to predict. So this gives quite a bit of weighting to their predictions and to the claims that they make. So it is very interesting to see. Me personally, I also don't personally know any crypto experts, however I make use of a lot of news articles as well as a means to just try and see what predictions are out there.
well the reason I followed most of this expert is because I am still taking some training on how to trade cryptocurrency , I'm also taking training on how to identify and how the markets work and so on, that is why I pick interest in most of them, if not I wouldn't bother
Post automatically merged:

Great for Bitcoin, and for who invented on it. I predicted this in early of last month that I see Bitcoin rating every day, it will reach 38 or more but people talk against my prediction. So, I can not predict that Bitcoin will fall down again as much.
before someone can actually give a genuine and accurate prediction that means the person must be an expert or maybe a crypto trader, so to ask are you a crypto trader or a forex trader that can make you to give accurate prediction of how the crypto market will trend.

well the reason I followed most of this expert is because I am still taking some training on how to trade cryptocurrency , I'm also taking training on how to identify and how the markets work and so on, that is why I pick interest in most of them, if not I wouldn't bother
This makes sense. Seeing a crypto analyst and the predictions that they make can help you to determine the trades to make and also it helps you to see which factors are considered in these predictions which is good for you when it comes to trading at a later point. I hope that your trading course goes well and that you are profitable in the future :)

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
When it was at $20k, some skeptics where saying it will fall back. But as we all know it, in the cryptocurrency world, no rule is cast in stone to actually say this is the direction the coin will go today or that direction tomorrow.

How has the track record of this person been in the past when it comes tp making predictions? There are some crypto analysts that have really been on the money when it comes to crypto price predictions and have been able to predict them to quite a large degree of accuracy which I think is great. It think that this gives a lot more credibility to their predictions. Thank you for sharing it with us.

When it was at $20k, some skeptics where saying it will fall back. But as we all know it, in the cryptocurrency world, no rule is cast in stone to actually say this is the direction the coin will go today or that direction tomorrow.
When it comes to predicting the fluctuations around Cryptocurrency, it is impossible. Unpredictable at times, we only follow the market, and what people say about it here online. All those things are guessing works, not exactly what will happen, we are only analysing it base on how our instincts direct us.

When it comes to predicting the fluctuations around Cryptocurrency, it is impossible. Unpredictable at times, we only follow the market, and what people say about it here online. All those things are guessing works, not exactly what will happen, we are only analysing it base on how our instincts direct us.
Yes at the end of the day as much as predictions rely on data and make trends and so forth to base the predictions on, it is all guess work. When you look at the coins that change based on the supply and demand of the coin you will see that the only way to predict it is to predict he behavior of whales and predicting human behavior is impossible.

Yes at the end of the day as much as predictions rely on data and make trends and so forth to base the predictions on, it is all guess work. When you look at the coins that change based on the supply and demand of the coin you will see that the only way to predict it is to predict he behavior of whales and predicting human behavior is impossible.
Both predicting the behavior or actions of whales and humans are extremely low cos both are the same. Those whales are humans like us, that invests heavily and wait some time to sell and make their own profit. Do you know how many whales that invests on Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin in a week??

Exactly. Even the experts or analysts won't know for sure. Best thing we could do on bitcoin is make a long term investment out of it. Because if we're only gonna do short term, I don't think we'll earn that much, or we'd probably going to have some losses.

even though predicting of the price and trend of cryptocurrency is impossible but there are some people especially expery who can predict to adelaide's 80% accuracy, the best way you can have an idea of the way cryptocurrency will move is for you to watch live trading on YouTube.

even though predicting of the price and trend of cryptocurrency is impossible but there are some people especially expery who can predict to adelaide's 80% accuracy, the best way you can have an idea of the way cryptocurrency will move is for you to watch live trading on YouTube.
That's true, I think also too, watching live trading videos via YouTube or other vlogging sites will also enlighten one with a clue where the price will be going. It is only a clue and not the perfect predictions, those clues will then, enable one to stake and bear in mind not to lose plenty and make gains in the future greater than the losses.

That's true, I think also too, watching live trading videos via YouTube or other vlogging sites will also enlighten one with a clue where the price will be going. It is only a clue and not the perfect predictions, those clues will then, enable one to stake and bear in mind not to lose plenty and make gains in the future greater than the losses.
Greediness is the causes of losses when you are trading for example if you are using $1000 to trade bitcoins or forex trading you must only focus on how to make at least 5% of your money everyday then in a month you make hundred percent, you can also focus to make 10% of that everyday at the end of the month you will make 200%,but some people will focus to make 50% of investment everyday which will make them lose so much.

Greediness is the causes of losses when you are trading for example if you are using $1000 to trade bitcoins or forex trading you must only focus on how to make at least 5% of your money everyday then in a month you make hundred percent, you can also focus to make 10% of that everyday at the end of the month you will make 200%,but some people will focus to make 50% of investment everyday which will make them lose so much.
Interesting tips, have you been able to achieve success through trading either Cryptocurrency or forex before?? I'm still on the beta stage in my trading career, I don't want to trade now till I complete my transition period.

Yeah that was very much imperative, it was bound to happen as I told a friend as at last year, and I was also said it would retrace back. If I want to trade now I'll wait a little while for it to drop a little (maybe to 32k) then I go long.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
I have bought Bitcoin at 41,000$ but its price is down from last 2 days, and now its graph is moving up and I am sure that it price will cross $50,000 in the coming month so try to hold your Bitcoin and don't sale at low rate.

Interesting tips, have you been able to achieve success through trading either Cryptocurrency or forex before?? I'm still on the beta stage in my trading career, I don't want to trade now till I complete my transition period.

Lolz, you are really funny,well even me as you can see me now I'm also a learner in cryptocurrency trading although I've traded before but I did not make any reasonable amount of money,in fact I rush to sell it so that I can at least recover my money but I come to find out that at the end of my selling I made only 30 naira, that was my first profit when I started tradingg, I'm still also learning.

Lolz, you are really funny,well even me as you can see me now I'm also a learner in cryptocurrency trading although I've traded before but I did not make any reasonable amount of money,in fact I rush to sell it so that I can at least recover my money but I come to find out that at the end of my selling I made only 30 naira, that was my first profit when I started tradingg, I'm still also learning.
Loool, only 30 naira you made, their is no problem, atleast you made something not bad as loss. If you can make up to 500 naira every day as profit plus to 500×30 = 15,000 naira. You'll be making good profit atleast. Bro double your learning speed, Cryptocurrency trading will pay you high soon.

Both predicting the behavior or actions of whales and humans are extremely low cos both are the same. Those whales are humans like us, that invests heavily and wait some time to sell and make their own profit. Do you know how many whales that invests on Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin in a week??
I have no idea when it comes to the number of whales but I am assuming that there is a large number of whales given the fact that a fair portion of bitcoin is already in circulation and out of that there is quite a large chunk of that that is owned by the whales. So if they make one movement the market really sees the effects of that.

Loool, only 30 naira you made, their is no problem, atleast you made something not bad as loss. If you can make up to 500 naira every day as profit plus to 500×30 = 15,000 naira. You'll be making good profit atleast. Bro double your learning speed, Cryptocurrency trading will pay you high soon.
Hahhahahhahahhahhhaahahahaah, you must never rush in trading no matter what,if you rush na that one is the worst, but to be very serious if you are expert you can make over 100,000 a month ,

Hahhahahhahahhahhhaahahahaah, you must never rush in trading no matter what,if you rush na that one is the worst, but to be very serious if you are expert you can make over 100,000 a month ,
Hmm, I will wait and become an expert trader to make such large amount of cash. I don't think I'll enter trading for now, considering how whopping I lost earlier times back. So such demons I experienced then, I haven't varnished on my mind, that's why I'm taken my time to learn.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back