What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Wow the coin really is doing wonders and going beyond what anyone expected whoever thought bitcoin was going n to be of this relevance. I think it is still going to rise maybe not so much but it will

Bitcoin gradually breaking bounds and outing other cryto currencies into competition, the truth is it will keep soaring higher because the demand for bitcoin worldwide is very great, people are not adapting to cryto currencies and bitcoin has become the first choice people make use of. I believe before this end of this year we will be getting to 50k mark.

Bro you noticed why didn't i saw your comment when you made it. Now horizen is already at $30 it's really fast i wasn't able to noticed how much it grows. I only saw it when i checked my wallet since i have some from claiming before last year. I think it will rise some more
That's one of the most underestimated coins around. It has a good platform backing it with many developments coming and new projects being added. I'm sure it'll still increase in value. It's a pity my account was banned from accessing their free claiming platform. There are so many good coins with more roi than Bitcoin.

I don't know how you get your news and informations from, but I don't think bitcoin has hit the 40k mark. Right now, on coin market cap, it is on 36000 dollars at the moment. It might hit 40000, but that might take time. It is rising and that is the beauty of it, it is ever rising and never really going down,and so I good investment.

Bitcoin is world number one digital currency. It is the the coin with the highest number of investors, it rapidly grows more than any other coins. I love it's volatile nature cos it doesn't experience free fall rather it creases higher within some hours.
Bitcoin is going to keep rising.
Many people will continue to rise more and more.
This digital currency is really flooding online market and is gathering momentum each day.
Investing in Bitcoin is a better option for everyone who wish to make profit.

That is really a great news. Bitcoin has really grown massively and it’s good news for everyone. I strongly believe with time Bitcoin will become acceptable for buying products and merchandise from those online stores.

Wow this is an amazing price. Honestly it was my opinion that when the festive season was open that there would have been a massive drop in the price of the bitcoin because I believed that there would have been many sales orders at these high prices. But to see it reach 40k is a huge landmark! I think that we may start to see a bear market though. Afterall every bull market has an associated bear market. It is as a matter of when
It has dropped over the last couple of days ago or so. I think it's not about $36K or so. It has gotten to a point where it oscillates before change in direction.

I said it. Bitcoin would keep rising and rising. You know what? The pace at which it started to soar after it's launch shows how strong and healthy the Bitcoin is. This is it's level in the first month of 2021. It sure has the power to march on.

Bitcoin has performed wonderful well at the beginning of this year rising up to $64k around February this year before it dropped to around $55k. Last month it suffers a bearish run which further dip it down to $27k but it is rising now as at two days ago.

It is amazing that we have bitcoin breaking the $40k mark again presently. I hope this would indicate further progress of the coin toward its past ATH and beyond.

Bitcoin before the present dip rose as high as up to $58k but unfortunately it reduced to $33k during the general market dip. I believe that bitcoin will soon bounce back .

After hitting that level of 42,000 now it has cooled down a little bit. It is now trading around 40200. Though uspide is visible but for that it will need to trade above 40000 for some time.

Yeah you are very correct the Bitcoin cryptocurrency actually hit that price mark in a while then it actually went back but currently now as a result of the dip it for it was affected drastically.

I think the highest bitcoin has gone so far is $64,00. That was in May. Currently, it is $40,000 which is up by $10,000 over the period of one week. I think bitcoin price will continue to improve.

As of today, Bitcoin has returned to this mark you just quotes months ago now. You can imagine the curves and turns it made to still get back to this spot today

Bitcoin passed the $40k mark sometime ago and currently trading at 54k.
Yes I am very sure that Bitcoin would keep rising and it may reach a million dollars someday

Bitcoin passed the $40k mark sometime ago and currently trading at 54k.
Yes I am very sure that Bitcoin would keep rising and it may reach a million dollars someday
Bitcoins reaching the price of 1 million u.s. dollars is completely unrealistic within a short time. It will definitely take a lot of time for the price of bitcoins to reach up to that about per a bitcoins.

Bitcoins reaching the price of 1 million u.s. dollars is completely unrealistic within a short time. It will definitely take a lot of time for the price of bitcoins to reach up to that about per a bitcoins.
As long as the world continues we may see it at that price someday if the government allows it to exist. The only threat of cryptocurrency is the government as some countries has already started banning it

As long as the world continues we may see it at that price someday if the government allows it to exist. The only threat of cryptocurrency is the government as some countries has already started banning it
Government rules and regulation is what I believe will slow down the progress of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We might see it at that price but as long as the government have problem with cryptocurrency then it will be difficult.

Government rules and regulation is what I believe will slow down the progress of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. We might see it at that price but as long as the government have problem with cryptocurrency then it will be difficult.
you are definitely correct, only various government policies is slowing the growth of the crypto currency industry at the main time, and if government are to remove such restrictions the industry would blossom in no time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back