Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??

The price will continue to soar at this point onwards. It has shown a continuous tendency to continually increase from the 4th quarter of last year and it is expected to hit $50000 by the first week of January.

The price will continue to soar at this point onwards. It has shown a continuous tendency to continually increase from the 4th quarter of last year and it is expected to hit $50000 by the first week of January.
Your expectations is even far, with the current marketcap for Bitcoin being above $137 billion. That is to show that the price will keep on soaring higher cos people are still investing on it. That $50k land mark will come quicker.

If that is the case then this is the best time for intending buyers to key into the platform and make their gains. It can only go higher

If that is the case then this is the best time for intending buyers to key into the platform and make their gains. It can only go higher
I feel regretted now, not keeping lots of money in my wallet to invest more in Bitcoin. The little one still in my local wallet is still growing as the price keep topping. My prayer, our prayer is that, let the price keeps surging higher.

Great for Bitcoin, and for who invented on it. I predicted this in early of last month that I see Bitcoin rating every day, it will reach 38 or more but people talk against my prediction. So, I can not predict that Bitcoin will fall down again as much.

With the way the price of bitcoin is rising I have decided to not touch or sell the bitcoin I have in my cryptocurrency wallet. I will be observing this surge in price, it looks almost certain that bitcoin will hit $60k by the end of June.

Bitcoin surprises everybody. From less than 28000$ around December to more than 40000$ in January. I hope to see it grow so that we can utilize this opportunity as well because I missed the first opportunity when it rose in 2018.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Wow this is an amazing price. Honestly it was my opinion that when the festive season was open that there would have been a massive drop in the price of the bitcoin because I believed that there would have been many sales orders at these high prices. But to see it reach 40k is a huge landmark! I think that we may start to see a bear market though. Afterall every bull market has an associated bear market. It is as a matter of when

Bitcoin can be expected to reach $100k this 2021, if the growth rate continues.

But I often do wonder what is it exactly that causes Bitcoin, in particular, to rise in price as fast as it does? Any ideas what could be behind it?

Wow that's a huge development for Bitcoin and the BLockchain technology, though I'm happy with this development I'm also wary, we all know crytpocurrencies especially Bitcoin is very volatile, I am scared it is just a bull run, that will eventually crash HARD

I never expected Bitcoin to reach that $40,000 all time high but with the way it's currently going some analyst are already tipping the coin to reach $100,000 this year which I'm not doubting at all. The big whales holding Bitcoin are not ready to release their share of the coin hence reason why it's surging

That was fast, at this rate it might not reach half-year for bitcoin price to reach $50k, I only hope that it continues to appreciate without depreciating because people have really invested good amount of money in it, so it will be disastrous if anything goes wrong.

I recently watched a YouTube video where I heard that the US government has cleared bitcoin and other Crypto currencies to be traded by the Banks , so if this is very true honestly the bull run in the bitcoin and other Crypto currencies has just started in my opinion.

Wow this is an amazing price. Honestly it was my opinion that when the festive season was open that there would have been a massive drop in the price of the bitcoin because I believed that there would have been many sales orders at these high prices. But to see it reach 40k is a huge landmark! I think that we may start to see a bear market though. Afterall every bull market has an associated bear market. It is as a matter of when
Lol, I don't want to see the bear market resilulting on Bitcoin, I still want to see the bull marketing running. With what I saw around Bitcoin via coinmarketcap, I believe it will still continue on it's bullish run. Cos the marketcap have increases to $137 billion. Meaning more people trade it daily.

I feel regretted now, not keeping lots of money in my wallet to invest more in Bitcoin. The little one still in my local wallet is still growing as the price keep topping. My prayer, our prayer is that, let the price keeps surging higher.
This should be the best time to invest maximumly on Bitcoin looking landslide and unprecedented rise and growth recorded in this competitive platform.

This should be the best time to invest maximumly on Bitcoin looking landslide and unprecedented rise and growth recorded in this competitive platform.
Yeah, the bullish run in, on the price of Bitcoin, have made it a well-known coin. It has gotten enough popularity, attracting top investors like, microstragy and mass _ mutual that invested over $200 million over the period of one year. Other investors too that I didn't include also invest heavily too on Bitcoin. That brought it's marketcap to be around $751.16 billion in the last seven days. That analysis shows that more investors invest in Bitcoin steady everyday.

Yeah, the bullish run in, on the price of Bitcoin, have made it a well-known coin. It has gotten enough popularity, attracting top investors like, microstragy and mass _ mutual that invested over $200 million over the period of one year. Other investors too that I didn't include also invest heavily too on Bitcoin. That brought it's marketcap to be around $751.16 billion in the last seven days. That analysis shows that more investors invest in Bitcoin steady everyday.
Bitcoin is gradually taking over the investment sector as it were looking at the number of people who are investing huge amount of money in the business.

Crypto currency is trying to engolf the entire financial trading business.
This is really a great news

Bitcoin is gradually taking over the investment sector as it were looking at the number of people who are investing huge amount of money in the business.

Crypto currency is trying to engolf the entire financial trading business.
This is really a great news
Yeah, that's a great news, their is more to come from Bitcoin. Always stay tune and expect the price to go higher and bring investors more profit to drive home passive income. I believe with time, Bitcoin will become acceptable for buying products/merchandise from those online stores.

There is only going to be one possible outcome for bitcion in recent years to come and it's constant rising in its value. The question is whether the world is going to give up on using BTC ever? The likely answer is no. So, bitcion will keep rising and become very influential in the financial industry.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back