What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

There is only going to be one possible outcome for bitcion in recent years to come and it's constant rising in its value. The question is whether the world is going to give up on using BTC ever? The likely answer is no. So, bitcion will keep rising and become very influential in the financial industry.
Sure, I don't think so either, Bitcoin will soar higher and become an acceptable means of payment worldwide. They are not dropping it down anytime, it's already part of us, it makes online transactions much easier, so why will the world drop it, never.

Bit
Yeah, that's a great news, their is more to come from Bitcoin. Always stay tune and expect the price to go higher and bring investors more profit to drive home passive income. I believe with time, Bitcoin will become acceptable for buying products/merchandise from those online stores.
Bitcoin is already becoming acceptable coin for buying products.
Very soon with the way Bitcoin is waxing high it will become the world acceptable currency for exchange.

Bit

Bitcoin is already becoming acceptable coin for buying products.
Very soon with the way Bitcoin is waxing high it will become the world acceptable currency for exchange.
Lol, that is our prayer here at bizdustry, the entire Bitcoin enthusiasts want that to happen immediately, if it can now. I still believe in no distance time it will come to fruition and those stores online and offline will be accepting payment from people that come to patronize them.

Still up and rising and so is many altcoin with some pulling above 100% increase in a 7days trend.
As much as Bitcoin is pulling the upper hand ,it's good to also put a bit to buy many units of those altcoins to cover possible future leaks .

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
We saw this come albeit not this time. Although, the rate as which bitcoin increases will soon drop, many financial pundits believe that bitcoin will rise above the $50k mark before the diminishing factor sets in. This rise was due to the to somewhat political stability that is soon to be experienced when Joe Biden becomes the US president. Stock markets are also responding positively.

It is very exciting news indeed to see bitcoin cross the $40000 mark and just within the very first 8 days of the new year. Our new anticipation now is to see it attain the $50000 mark and keep soaring.

Lol, that is our prayer here at bizdustry, the entire Bitcoin enthusiasts want that to happen immediately, if it can now. I still believe in no distance time it will come to fruition and those stores online and offline will be accepting payment from people that come to patronize them.
It is gradually taking place with Time it will become the order of the day.
People are hopeful especially investors and business enthusias are looking up to that day when Bitcoin will become dominant currency in the world market.

It is gradually taking place with Time it will become the order of the day.
People are hopeful especially investors and business enthusias are looking up to that day when Bitcoin will become dominant currency in the world market.
Yeah, Bitcoin is actually taking big stroll now to superstardom. With time it will go higher and become acceptable worldwide. Atleast let the price keeps on soaring high, that will benefit me a lot, cos I love investing on Bitcoin.

It's a good news to some and bad news to other investors. Those who has already invested will be happy with the rise while those who are planningtoinvest will see it as a sad news. I cant wait to invest when the coin price reduces.

Yeah, Bitcoin is actually taking big stroll now to superstardom. With time it will go higher and become acceptable worldwide. Atleast let the price keeps on soaring high, that will benefit me a lot, cos I love investing on Bitcoin.
I am beginning to appreciate Bitcoin they are showing credibility and sincerity in there objective and operation.
Granted, investment is a two way you gain and sometimes you do not make enough profit.
As long as the price of Bitcoin keeps soaring high a lot of people will benefit and they will continue to appreciate it.

Definitely a good time and we are expecting btc to rise much more above due to the strength at which investors are investing, I am still buying more btc and still holding and plan to hold till the end of the year.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

S its safe to say BTC will be hitting $50k this year and the year is only getting started. We are in for big things in the crypto space everyone should keep an eye on that space as so many things will be emerging from that space.

S its safe to say BTC will be hitting $50k this year and the year is only getting started. We are in for big things in the crypto space everyone should keep an eye on that space as so many things will be emerging from that space.
Already I'm always keeping an eye on Bitcoin steady cos I know the price will come on improving and bringing us the reward we need as investors. I hop for high profile investors like, Jeff bezos and co. Join in the Bitcoin investment, it will help boost the price higher, and bring more profit too.

Bitcoin keeps exceeding it's own targets these days putting investors in consistent profit. Many has predicted it's fall earlier but has been shocked at the outcome of it's price. I still believe Bitcoin is still heading higher this year. There is a mad rush for Bitcoin this period so expect the price to go higher.

Bitcoin finally has recorded a new all time high at $42k and it started falling horribly. Just some few hours ago, bitcoin lost about $3,000 in value and it is now trading at $38-40k. The increase of bitcoin price has also affected some altcoins positively making them reaching their all time high this year.

Bitcoin keeps exceeding it's own targets these days putting investors in consistent profit. Many has predicted it's fall earlier but has been shocked at the outcome of it's price. I still believe Bitcoin is still heading higher this year. There is a mad rush for Bitcoin this period so expect the price to go higher.
That which I have expected long ago, I feel regretted now, not to have invested heavily on this coin when I was still holding $4k. I only invested $200 hoping it might dip in. But the reverse is the answer, I believe full-time now, that the price will go higher.

Lol, I don't want to see the bear market resilulting on Bitcoin, I still want to see the bull marketing running. With what I saw around Bitcoin via coinmarketcap, I believe it will still continue on it's bullish run. Cos the marketcap have increases to $137 billion. Meaning more people trade it daily.
Wow that is a very high market cap. I have noticed that the trade value in the exchanges that I have used is also increasing drastically so there is a large trade volume for it, as opposed to when you look at the other coins. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a bear market so that it gives me the chance to invest in bitcoin. Right now the price is way too high for me to invest.

I predicted that after the slight dropped in the late December,2020, the coin will rise tremendously in the first quarter of this year as the world is rapidly picking up the Lost opportunities in the last year for the betterment of the its value.

Bitcoin market is experiencing great boost in its market. Its increase in popularity has resulted to an increase in its demand. However it’s no exception from the Demand-supply dynamics. It’s value is determined by the rate of demand and supply. The higher the demand the high its value and vice versa. Bitcoin recently hit $40k and its expected to continue its bullish run. It’s best advised for investors to keep on investing for now

This is amazing and quite interesting too, no one ever thought it could be this early, or maybe I wasn't expecting it this early, I knew it was going to rise, but this daily rise is just amazing, now we await the next raise

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back