What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Bitcoins reaching the price of 1 million u.s. dollars is completely unrealistic within a short time. It will definitely take a lot of time for the price of bitcoins to reach up to that about per a bitcoins.
Though we cannot say for certain what might really happen in the world of cryptocurency in the coming days,because the market is a very volatile one that cannot be predicted.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
For short term it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin but in the long run it is very bullish because of the fundamentals that it has and the demand for it.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
It was expected also we don't really know if the price will go higher or drop down however I think it will still go higher for a bit and then down I don't know if it's true because every cryptocurrency changes a lot

I really miss these days where we were able to make good money from holding crypto currencies like bitcoin despite having limited knowledge of what it is and how it gets to work .

One of the reasons why people are scared to invest in cryptocurrency is because of the volatility that can happen even within a short period of time. It is crazy the way prices can swing.

For short term it is difficult to predict the price of Bitcoin but in the long run it is very bullish because of the fundamentals that it has and the demand for it.
Well , Bitcoins generally at its current price is very bullish for long-term . Though we might expect some drop even from its current price but it will definitely rise back looking at it in the long term angle.

It was expected also we don't really know if the price will go higher or drop down however I think it will still go higher for a bit and then down I don't know if it's true because every cryptocurrency changes a lot
Most people that are investing in cryptocurrency now are mainly looking at the in the long-term angle. Looking at it at that point indicate that the price of bitcoins is very bullish.

We always hope for the best when it comes to bitcoin and other crypto currencies, but it is somehow unfortunate that they do not get to meet our expectations of them in the long run.
It is now over a year since bitcoin became bearish and it has since continue to remain in same state with actually no hope of it ever getting to recover from the bearish effect.

It is so unfortunate.

The sad thing is that bitcoin is now being traded at a really low value. and this is something many traders would not like, as the market is suffering and trading in red.

The sad thing is that bitcoin is now being traded at a really low value. and this is something many traders would not like, as the market is suffering and trading in red.
Definitely, it is a bad market for traders who are trading in short term but in recent days market is green and I think many traders took profits, Bitcoin passed 18,000, let's wait and see what happens.

Bitcoin is currently showing some improvement. However a lot of experts believe that this is temporary because there is still a crypto regulation in the pipeline. When the regulations will be introduced by the US government the market is expected to go even further down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back