What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

From the look of things bitcoins is gradually becoming a silver and gold and i think that there will be a time when bitcoins will be so scarce that only those who store bitcoins today would have only bitcoins to sell because I think there will be a time that bitcoins will be so expensive that people may not have the opportunity buy it anymore, I advise people to store as much as he or she can store before is too late because I'm very sure it will reach 100 thousand dollars at the end of this year

The price has dropped a bit this morning to $35k and its a worrying sign because I was expecting to see it hit the $50k target some of the trader set.

Anyways, what matters is that many are coming to terms that Bitcoin is here to stay and that will make more persons invest on the coin.
With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??

The price has dropped a bit this morning to $35k and its a worrying sign because I was expecting to see it hit the $50k target some of the trader set.

Anyways, what matters is that many are coming to terms that Bitcoin is here to stay and that will make more persons invest on the coin.
No problem, I know their will be a time too when it drops. That has been the original way of Bitcoin. But don't just think that it will consistently drop. With the high number of whales it will continue on its surge to more highs.

No problem, I know their will be a time too when it drops. That has been the original way of Bitcoin. But don't just think that it will consistently drop. With the high number of whales it will continue on its surge to more highs.

You are right as I think this is the best time to buy more Bitcoins. Those trading should be careful not to invest more than they are willing to let go too when the price begins to drop.

You are right as I think this is the best time to buy more Bitcoins. Those trading should be careful not to invest more than they are willing to let go too when the price begins to drop.
They know the right thing to do for themselves. Remember, even if the price drops down your coins won't varnish at once. If you still store it in your wallet it still has potentials to increase more and bring you the needed profit in the future, that's why I don't grow too frustrated when my coins value drop.

The way bitcoin has been rising has been amazing, I can remember when the price of a bitcoin was so cheap that anybody could afford, but now reverse is the case.

That which I have expected long ago, I feel regretted now, not to have invested heavily on this coin when I was still holding $4k. I only invested $200 hoping it might dip in. But the reverse is the answer, I believe full-time now, that the price will go higher.
Using the figures you quoted up, you have about 0.05 holding of bitcoin .Going by today's value thats some almost $2,000.You can only keep going and not necessarily focusing on bitcoin only. I think one should put more on some good coin in order to take advatange of volume gain when thre 's a little rise in unit price.

Using the figures you quoted up, you have about 0.05 holding of bitcoin .Going by today's value thats some almost $2,000.You can only keep going and not necessarily focusing on bitcoin only. I think one should put more on some good coin in order to take advatange of volume gain when thre 's a little rise in unit price.
Nice suggestion too, but I don't think I've made up to that amount you suggested. Remember the price is gradually going down, the profit has varnished a little. But it's not looking bad, I still hopes it climbs higher.

Bitcoin is already becoming acceptable coin for buying products, very soon bitcoin is increasing higher, it will become the world acceptable currency, this is amazing and also quite interesting too,

What I did was to divide the going rate per unit then($4k) by your purchase value($200) to get the unit bought/holding(0.05)now, I multiplied your holding by current unit price ( $38K used for unit price) to get your current holding value. That gives about $1,900.
Though it seems today's price has fallen below that. But , Bitcoin always come back.It surely do.

They know the right thing to do for themselves. Remember, even if the price drops down your coins won't varnish at once. If you still store it in your wallet it still has potentials to increase more and bring you the needed profit in the future, that's why I don't grow too frustrated when my coins value drop.
This is where the panic selling comes in. When people see that the price is starting to drop they will then move to sell their coins immediately rather than waiting it out. I think that the price of bitcoin despite the drop shows that patience is key. Those that bought at the high price in late 2017 had to wait for three years to see a good profit and therefore if you wait chances are that you will profit nicely.

This is where the panic selling comes in. When people see that the price is starting to drop they will then move to sell their coins immediately rather than waiting it out. I think that the price of bitcoin despite the drop shows that patience is key. Those that bought at the high price in late 2017 had to wait for three years to see a good profit and therefore if you wait chances are that you will profit nicely.
You're right, that's why I invest in what I know I can spend and not regret it. I buy and store coins for the long time with the money I made online. Almost all go to my Bitcoin wallet direct, I leave it there for more than 6 months.

You're right, that's why I invest in what I know I can spend and not regret it. I buy and store coins for the long time with the money I made online. Almost all go to my Bitcoin wallet direct, I leave it there for more than 6 months.
This is good that you have restraint to be able to do so. Sometimes I think that longer holding times may be considered to be better. Maybe even a couple years. The best time that I have noticed to buy bitcoin is close to a halving event as the price increasing drastically after a halving event. Even if not immediately the price does get to a high value after the halving event takes place.

This is good that you have restraint to be able to do so. Sometimes I think that longer holding times may be considered to be better. Maybe even a couple years. The best time that I have noticed to buy bitcoin is close to a halving event as the price increasing drastically after a halving event. Even if not immediately the price does get to a high value after the halving event takes place.
Yes, I agree with you with that halving event is the best time to buy and store Bitcoin. Cos it has great potential to increase to a certain level over some period of time. And the next halving will take place next four years.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
Bitcoin price is going down. But it's normal thing, it's price ll raise again. Increase and decrease in cryptocurrencies are not matter of worry. According to experts prediction, Bitcoin price ll touch 100,000$ this year. Let's see what happens.

Yes, I agree with you with that halving event is the best time to buy and store Bitcoin. Cos it has great potential to increase to a certain level over some period of time. And the next halving will take place next four years.
Yes it is a long time away but it gives us a chance to stock up on bitcoin as well in preparation for the next halving event as well. To be honest after the halving event of this year the price in the months after that was quite stable and it did not seem to increase much. I think that the year end hike as well was partly because of the halving event and probably as a result of a delayed effect of that as well.

Wow this is a very high value. I don't think that we are likely to see this at the nd of this year in my opinion. I think that likely it is going to happen after the next halving event. However with the way new investors are entering into bitcoin I wouldn't be surprised if this di have to happen.
even me I doubted in the beginning and beside the prediction I'm saying is not my own, it is from expert who predicted but it seems very difficult to believe at first but from the way I'm seeing how the crypto market is trending up I think there's a possibility of meeting that before the end of this year.

Bitcoin price is going down. But it's normal thing, it's price ll raise again. Increase and decrease in cryptocurrencies are not matter of worry. According to experts prediction, Bitcoin price ll touch 100,000$ this year. Let's see what happens.
I've heard this prediction earlier, I'm hoping it materialises. So I will join the millionaires fame during Bitcoin investment. I still have some useful amount of Bitcoin still growing around my wallet. If the price touches around $100k before this year concludes. That means I will be making cool cash from it, I'm hoping so.
Post automatically merged:

I've heard this prediction earlier, I'm hoping it materialises. So I will join the millionaires fame during Bitcoin investment. I still have some useful amount of Bitcoin still growing around my wallet. If the price touches around $100k before this year concludes. That means I will be making cool cash from it, I'm hoping so.

even me I doubted in the beginning and beside the prediction I'm saying is not my own, it is from expert who predicted but it seems very difficult to believe at first but from the way I'm seeing how the crypto market is trending up I think there's a possibility of meeting that before the end of this year.
How has the track record of this person been in the past when it comes tp making predictions? There are some crypto analysts that have really been on the money when it comes to crypto price predictions and have been able to predict them to quite a large degree of accuracy which I think is great. It think that this gives a lot more credibility to their predictions. Thank you for sharing it with us.

How has the track record of this person been in the past when it comes tp making predictions? There are some crypto analysts that have really been on the money when it comes to crypto price predictions and have been able to predict them to quite a large degree of accuracy which I think is great. It think that this gives a lot more credibility to their predictions. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Lolz thanks for your question,you know we have a lot of crypto expert all over the world and sometimes they are also an economics but personally I don't know of any of them but I have been reading news on popular crypto sites concerning prediction by expert and from my few years of following news on crypto sites, I can see that their prediction is always 80 percent accurate. I don't know if you have been following crypto news at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back