What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Yes,many of us missed that glorious opportunity. Same with Ethereum when it was $200 now it's $1200 and Zen which is $12 from $2. Patience is the key when you want to earn from coins. Do you know a similar coin with such potentials to increase in value? How I wish I can foresee the future.
I'm still making researches, to ascertain such kind coins that will rise so high like this ones you just mentioned. I see stellar, lead token, cardano, and polkacoin etc. Going higher in the near future, they got potentials.

Yeah i was really happy when the price go to that figure but the thing fell again back to $30k , but i know that very soon the price would get to that figure again and would be able to regain some profit again , i just hope it doesn't stop but continue to increase high again till it reach $100000 because that is the target figure for me

Yeah i was really happy when the price go to that figure but the thing fell again back to $30k , but i know that very soon the price would get to that figure again and would be able to regain some profit again , i just hope it doesn't stop but continue to increase high again till it reach $100000 because that is the target figure for me
I love your dream of seeing Bitcoin climb to $100k land some day. That's our dream too, I will love to see such happen, it will simply make us financially stable if you invest heavily now like, putting $10k into it. And wait let it keep going like it has been growing for years now, I believe the coin is around $39k currently.

I love your dream of seeing Bitcoin climb to $100k land some day. That's our dream too, I will love to see such happen, it will simply make us financially stable if you invest heavily now like, putting $10k into it. And wait let it keep going like it has been growing for years now, I believe the coin is around $39k currently.
True that is everyones dream and many would be happy if such thing could happen , yeah its going to move pass $40k and gradually the coin would move to $50,000 because that as been a lot of people target most especially whales and holders of crypto currency i think

True that is everyones dream and many would be happy if such thing could happen , yeah its going to move pass $40k and gradually the coin would move to $50,000 because that as been a lot of people target most especially whales and holders of crypto currency i think
Fantastic, what made the price to drop down to $33k last week is the fact that whales sold most of their coins out, looking to make their own gain too. After investing heavily on their own to make the price bumper. Now they've started again to pick from where they stooped last time out.

This is wonderful new,I knew Bitcoin would reach be worth upto $40,000 with the way it has been currently going some analyst are already tipping the coin to reach $100,000 this year which I'm not doubting at all. The big whales holding Bitcoin are not ready to release their share of the coin hence reason why it's surging.

For Bitcoin to have reached this all time high ... There is no doubt that before the end of the year, it could hit another high land mark that we wouldn't be able to believe. People are seriously accepting Bitcoin as a means of exchange... So it's very much expected to see it go up.

For Bitcoin to have reached this all time high ... There is no doubt that before the end of the year, it could hit another high land mark that we wouldn't be able to believe. People are seriously accepting Bitcoin as a means of exchange... So it's very much expected to see it go up.
Yeah, the price will hit yet another land mark in the near future. We anticipate for that, only time will tell, ifore bigger whales will come in and purchase bigger portion of the coin. Then expect it to topple higher once again, maybe up to $50k before December this year.

According to your market informer the bitcon hit $40k and you are expecting that it will hit $50k. But where as I know today Bitcoin is on $34820 and it is lower than last few days. Two or three days ago it was at $38k. What I saw in last few weeks it is in boost position but at the end of week it goes down.

According to your market informer the bitcon hit $40k and you are expecting that it will hit $50k. But where as I know today Bitcoin is on $34820 and it is lower than last few days. Two or three days ago it was at $38k. What I saw in last few weeks it is in boost position but at the end of week it goes down.
That's somewhat down for the coin, last 2 days I also saw it being on the region of $38k. Imagine how drastically it is going down, I still believe high investors will come in sooner to boost the price higher.

Bitcoin will still grow higher in due course of time, experts has predicted it to get to very high price threshold in this year and it hasn't gotten to even half of their predictions yet.
Any investor on Bitcoin should be patient as the price of the asset is on the rise, no need to panick when the price goes down at all.

Bitcoin will still grow higher in due course of time, experts has predicted it to get to very high price threshold in this year and it hasn't gotten to even half of their predictions yet.
Any investor on Bitcoin should be patient as the price of the asset is on the rise, no need to panick when the price goes down at all.
Okay, already I'm not panicking, even if my coin is slowing reducing base on the slump of Bitcoin. I still have high hope it will resurrect again to reach higher landmark in the coming days. All we got to do is keep investing more on it and watch it grow.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
Bitcoin will continue to increase /rise compare to the other coin

Bitcoin will continue to increase /rise compare to the other coin
Sure, Bitcoin will surely increase its only matter of time. I have seen flashes of growth in the last 2 days. Even if its experiencing some blip of late. But I know those kind of slump in price tag won't be longer than expected.

Pe
Definitely a good time and we are expecting btc to rise much more above due to the strength at which investors are investing, I am still buying more btc and still holding and plan to hold till the end of the year.
People are investing heavily on Bitcoin because of the persistent rise in the market.
Bitcoin is trading very high this day and this has made so many people to see at as the best place to invest their capital.
In as much as business is about risk there are some risk that we don't need to take.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or
Hmm, it manage to get to this level again, that's wonderful. I just discussed with a member here, he was telling me that the price is peaked at $33k today. I don't think he checked the current price before sharing the opinion with me.

Yes! Bitcon is growing everyday a very promising crytocurenccy, even multinational companies are now investing in Bitcon because of the fast growth of the crytocurenccy. This is to let you know that electronic currencies is the future of the world, so every should do their best to start investing.

Yes! Bitcon is growing everyday a very promising crytocurenccy, even multinational companies are now investing in Bitcon because of the fast growth of the crytocurenccy. This is to let you know that electronic currencies is the future of the world, so every should do their best to start investing.
Bitcoin is world number one digital currency. It is the the coin with the highest number of investors, it rapidly grows more than any other coins. I love it's volatile nature cos it doesn't experience free fall rather it creases higher within some hours.

If I am not mistaken I had checked on the Bitcoin value against the US dollar and it is pegged at 34,000 USD. Maybe that $40k value was a week ago which means the value of Bitcoin settled down. I agree that the value of Bitcoin has greatly increased when it was just $10,000 when I was working on a forum to earn Bitcoin. But now it has grown by leaps and bounds in value. To be honest I still do not know how the value of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies increase or decrease.
Post automatically merged:

If I am not mistaken I had checked on the Bitcoin value against the US dollar and it is pegged at 34,000 USD. Maybe that $40k value was a week ago which means the value of Bitcoin settled down. I agree that the value of Bitcoin has greatly increased when it was just $10,000 when I was working on a forum to earn Bitcoin. But now it has grown by leaps and bounds in value. To be honest I still do not know how the value of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies increase or decrease.

Yes,many of us missed that glorious opportunity. Same with Ethereum when it was $200 now it's $1200 and Zen which is $12 from $2. Patience is the key when you want to earn from coins. Do you know a similar coin with such potentials to increase in value? How I wish I can foresee the future.
Bro you noticed why didn't i saw your comment when you made it. Now horizen is already at $30 it's really fast i wasn't able to noticed how much it grows. I only saw it when i checked my wallet since i have some from claiming before last year. I think it will rise some more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back