What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
With how the price has been increasing for the past me month, there there is good reason to believe it will continue to rise. I will not be surprised if it reaches 50k before the end of January. Like I once said in my previous post, this year is a year of crypto currency.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

well said, the $40k land landmark has been achieved quicker than most of us projected. Reaching the $50k landmark won't be any trouble with the promising start this year. Hence, most crypto investors are positioning themselves to benefit from the achievement.

well said, the $40k land landmark has been achieved quicker than most of us projected. Reaching the $50k landmark won't be any trouble with the promising start this year. Hence, most crypto investors are positioning themselves to benefit from the achievement.
That's wise thought, now that Bitcoin is at $40k land mark another expectation will be on reaching yet another high of $50k in the next couple of months. Let's just wait and see how Bitcoin will fluctuates and get to that actual high.

Wow that is a very high market cap. I have noticed that the trade value in the exchanges that I have used is also increasing drastically so there is a large trade volume for it, as opposed to when you look at the other coins. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing a bear market so that it gives me the chance to invest in bitcoin. Right now the price is way too high for me to invest.
Lol, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't still invest, you should. Cos with the daily increase in marketcap, trade volume it will surely give you a clue how Bitcoin is still on the highest supply and demand level. Investing on it now, will still get you the finance you need in the near future.

Lol, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't still invest, you should. Cos with the daily increase in marketcap, trade volume it will surely give you a clue how Bitcoin is still on the highest supply and demand level. Investing on it now, will still get you the finance you need in the near future.
This is a good point, and you are right in saying that it isn't; a bad time to invest. Honestly the trade market for bitcoin and the volume has increased so drastically over the last month alone that it is not surprising that it continues to rise, and perhaps it may actually be a good idea to try and invest in it to reap some rewards. What are your thoughts on the coming weeks of bitcoin price? Expecting further increases?

The price of Bitcoin has continued to soar high with days ,and we are likely to see more bullish run by Bitcoin . We just have to find time to monitor it's trend so that we will know when to sell or buy.
The price has although falling back to $35 , 000

This is a good point, and you are right in saying that it isn't; a bad time to invest. Honestly the trade market for bitcoin and the volume has increased so drastically over the last month alone that it is not surprising that it continues to rise, and perhaps it may actually be a good idea to try and invest in it to reap some rewards. What are your thoughts on the coming weeks of bitcoin price? Expecting further increases?
Yes, I'm expecting increment in the price tag, when you look at the rate at which it is traded by people and how Bitcoin is supplied and demanded everyday. You gonna see that the price will topple and go beyond the $50k from now to may-june.

Yes, I'm expecting increment in the price tag, when you look at the rate at which it is traded by people and how Bitcoin is supplied and demanded everyday. You gonna see that the price will topple and go beyond the $50k from now to may-june.
This is monumental. Over eth last 24 hours alone, the trade volume of the BTC/USD pair on the yobit exchange site has not reached over 26 BTC in value, which is over 1 million dollars. This is an insane volume for just a 24 hour period. I think that many are turning to bitcoin as well in order to try and curb the effects of inflation that they are likely to see and investing in bitcoin will help them to managed this inflation a bit better.

I pray that the price keeps appreciating, but I urge all investors to be cautious and vigilant so that when the price falls you will have nothing to loose, invest wisely because anything can happen. Do not be gready as you invest, if you know, you know!

Yes Bitcoin is going up day by day and has touched forty thousand dollars, people expect that this currency will touch 50,000 soon but I think it will come down now.And people are investing heavily in it But I'll wait for the right time. I can't afford it right now

I pray that the price keeps appreciating, but I urge all investors to be cautious and vigilant so that when the price falls you will have nothing to loose, invest wisely because anything can happen. Do not be gready as you invest, if you know, you know!
I think that we may start to see the effects of the bear run now in the bitcoin market. Looking at the price over the last 2 hours it seems that the price has gone down by around 14% for bitcoin and considerably more for the other coins like litecoin. Do you think that this decline will continue into the week?

I think that we may start to see the effects of the bear run now in the bitcoin market. Looking at the price over the last 2 hours it seems that the price has gone down by around 14% for bitcoin and considerably more for the other coins like litecoin. Do you think that this decline will continue into the week?
Like I mentioned earlier in my post, we have to vigilant and smart, the rize and fall is what makes it crypto currency, it is possible that the price may continue to appreciate, it's also possible that it may depreciate. Use your discretion.

Like I mentioned earlier in my post, we have to vigilant and smart, the rize and fall is what makes it crypto currency, it is possible that the price may continue to appreciate, it's also possible that it may depreciate. Use your discretion.
I do agree with you in terms of the volatility and that is what makes it possible for those that are involved with day trading. Crypto is quite a hard market to predict because it is decentralized so you need to be able to predict how whales and so forth will be able to act and in doing so you can predict the market which is not possible. And yes it is important to use our discretion and make our own decisions so that no one can be blamed for any losses than we may incur.

Well bitcoin is going to rise higher than expected now. But I think I dropped either yesterday or so but not to worry, I do believe it would still rise higher soon and quickly which is going to be a good thing

Can the OP now review this thread and tell us the actual price of bitcoin? I'm sure it has gone far down less than forty thousand naira compared to when this thread was created. I come in peace.

Can the OP now review this thread and tell us the actual price of bitcoin? I'm sure it has gone far down less than forty thousand naira compared to when this thread was created. I come in peace.
Yes, I know it has gone down, but I won't be editing it cos their is no need for that. Instead I will be making new thread for the latest price, which doesn't make sense for now. I will only entertain making such thread when the price has gone up to $50k landmark. Cos I know it will be making good headline, and drawing peoples attention here to make plenty comments.

I do agree with you in terms of the volatility and that is what makes it possible for those that are involved with day trading. Crypto is quite a hard market to predict because it is decentralized so you need to be able to predict how whales and so forth will be able to act and in doing so you can predict the market which is not possible. And yes it is important to use our discretion and make our own decisions so that no one can be blamed for any losses than we may incur.
You have said it all sire, is good as we analyze this topic so that others can learn, of cos that's why we are here, to help each other, and update everyone. crypto currency has turned many people to millionaires as we speak. Many too have also lost their money in cripto.

I don't expect a setback in bitcoin uptrend because our prediction is that bitcoins must rich 100000 dollars before the year runs out and I have been investing and I'll continue to invest in bitcoins I want it go continue increasing because so that my coins in my wallet will have value

I don't expect a setback in bitcoin uptrend because our prediction is that bitcoins must rich 100000 dollars before the year runs out and I have been investing and I'll continue to invest in bitcoins I want it go continue increasing because so that my coins in my wallet will have value
Wow this is a very high value. I don't think that we are likely to see this at the nd of this year in my opinion. I think that likely it is going to happen after the next halving event. However with the way new investors are entering into bitcoin I wouldn't be surprised if this di have to happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back