What's new

Bitcoin finally hits the 40k land mark

Hmm, I will wait and become an expert trader to make such large amount of cash. I don't think I'll enter trading for now, considering how whopping I lost earlier times back. So such demons I experienced then, I haven't varnished on my mind, that's why I'm taken my time to learn.
Hahahhahahhaha, that's really funny, even me sometimes since I don't have an excellent understanding of trading when I do my own little prediction of the market and I ebtert trade I will start sweating like Christmas goat,because I don't know how the market will go, it might even turn against me I do not know, you really need to learn before you going to trade ,me I don't go into trading again till am complete with training

Hahhahahhahahhahhhaahahahaah, you must never rush in trading no matter what,if you rush na that one is the worst, but to be very serious if you are expert you can make over 100,000 a month ,
This is very true,. Trading is not something that you can rush or that you can speed up because you have to make sure that you master each of the concepts to reap the maximum benefits from the trades that you make.

This is very true,. Trading is not something that you can rush or that you can speed up because you have to make sure that you master each of the concepts to reap the maximum benefits from the trades that you make.
Seriously I am still learner in the world of trading what my master have been telling us day-by-day is that no matter how the market seems to favour you do not rush and don't be greedy I hope this information help those that are trying to go into this thing including you, if you will ever join I don't know.

Hahahhahahhaha, that's really funny, even me sometimes since I don't have an excellent understanding of trading when I do my own little prediction of the market and I ebtert trade I will start sweating like Christmas goat,because I don't know how the market will go, it might even turn against me I do not know, you really need to learn before you going to trade ,me I don't go into trading again till am complete with training
Interesting that you've decided to learn first, acquire the necessary skills to succeed in trading. Where are you taken lectures I mean training for your Cryptocurrency trading course?? I'm currently watching tutorials and flowing host of expert traders via instagram to ascertain how it is done.

Seriously I am still learner in the world of trading what my master have been telling us day-by-day is that no matter how the market seems to favour you do not rush and don't be greedy I hope this information help those that are trying to go into this thing including you, if you will ever join I don't know.
Yes I am also looking to get quite involved with trading and rushing a decision is the definition of panicking and making a decision which is wrong in the sense of any trade that takes place. Therefore it is good advice that you are getting there. If you rush and make a decision you may make a loss and will not be able to get the gains that could come in the future from that coin.

Interesting that you've decided to learn first, acquire the necessary skills to succeed in trading. Where are you taken lectures I mean training for your Cryptocurrency trading course?? I'm currently watching tutorials and flowing host of expert traders via instagram to ascertain how it is do
I'm taking the training on WhatsApp and I have a group of experts who have been giving us some tips on how to predict and how to trade on binance,I actually pay some money to join the class so I'm still observing and from what I can say I'm really gaining knowledge of how the crypto-trading is all about. But I don't want to trade now until I'm done with the training.

I'm taking the training on WhatsApp and I have a group of experts who have been giving us some tips on how to predict and how to trade on binance,I actually pay some money to join the class so I'm still observing and from what I can say I'm really gaining knowledge of how the crypto-trading is all about. But I don't want to trade now until I'm done with the training.
That's awesome, how many days, months will the training takes to run to the end?? I'm interested in joining you guys to learn and be educated through trading. How much did you cost you to register in the training course??

That's awesome, how many days, months will the training takes to run to the end?? I'm interested in joining you guys to learn and be educated through trading. How much did you cost you to register in the training course??
Now they don't train people again as the training session is over now they are much more interesting on how to predict the volatile market, if you want to join the group you can join just to have an idea of how this is done I think you can join it for free but I don't know I need to ask the group admin.

Now they don't train people again as the training session is over now they are much more interesting on how to predict the volatile market, if you want to join the group you can join just to have an idea of how this is done I think you can join it for free but I don't know I need to ask the group admin.
Just help me ask the group admin, I'm very determined to learn how the system works. I'm eager to learn and put in practice, no one knows where the fortunes can come from, that's why I focus on much about making money things. Ask the admin, anything he or she tells you, I'm here, you can return back the message, thanks.

Just help me ask the group admin, I'm very determined to learn how the system works. I'm eager to learn and put in practice, no one knows where the fortunes can come from, that's why I focus on much about making money things. Ask the admin, anything he or she tells you, I'm here, you can return back the message, thanks.
Okay I help you ask him concerning your request to join the group but if you are on WhatsApp you can just message me privately with your WhatsApp number so I can have you on my WhatsApp list I think that's the first stage to start.

Okay I help you ask him concerning your request to join the group but if you are on WhatsApp you can just message me privately with your WhatsApp number so I can have you on my WhatsApp list I think that's the first stage to start.
Okayz that is nice idea, I will PM you sooner to get your WhatsApp number so you can communicate me everything I needed to know about the decision the crypto expert trader will send back to you, thanks.

I come back here to comment on this thread you created since friday because I received the shock of my life.. Just yesterday it drops low to $34k, how on earth is that possible, thats a great lost to traders worldwide. I av a mate who as been down since the drop, he coudn't believe it...
Post automatically merged:

I come back here to comment on this thread you created since friday because I received the shock of my life.. Just yesterday it drops low to $34k, how on earth is that possible, thats a great lost to traders worldwide. I av a mate who as been down since the drop, he coudn't believe it...

Hmm, too bad, the price is drastically reducing. This was able to happen cos of the consistent selling of larger part of the coins through the whales. Whales control the price, as such they have sold some of their large portions making the price to tumble.

Hmm, too bad, the price is drastically reducing. This was able to happen cos of the consistent selling of larger part of the coins through the whales. Whales control the price, as such they have sold some of their large portions making the price to tumble.
Imagine! So their are some people who controls this influence of this currency.. I think is better not to should not put their mind on this currency of things. As long is controlled by humans I see no reason why it won't crash one day.

Imagine! So their are some people who controls this influence of this currency.. I think is better not to should not put their mind on this currency of things. As long is controlled by humans I see no reason why it won't crash one day.
The currency won't crash cos not ordinary individuals are handling it, we can't say Bitcoin will crash. Cos the number investors are much, including those companies, lucrative businesses, banks, even nations benefit through Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.

it did hit even more, but unfortunately in the last 3 days (or actually 4 days if you count since the evening of sunday), it suffered from a massive drop, but not a big deal as it's averaging around 34.000$ (jumps to 36.000$ sometimes) right now

it did hit even more, but unfortunately in the last 3 days (or actually 4 days if you count since the evening of sunday), it suffered from a massive drop, but not a big deal as it's averaging around 34.000$ (jumps to 36.000$ sometimes) right now
It experience some blip in price tag, I know all this happens, let's not panic. Cos the drop down in price of Bitcoin isn't that much, let's not forget where it all started during the bullish run. I still believe it will still skyrocket back to the top in due time.

With the news I got today from coinmarketcap, which shows Bitcoin boosting a new price land mark of $40k+ with a daily increase volume of 4.8%. Finally it has achieved what was expected, quicker than what we hoped for. The next expectation will be reaching another high of $50k land mark.

Do you think the price will still go higher or drop down a little bit??
Don't expect a free flowing increase. The market is a highly volatile one. Price can surge and the get corrected. I expect to see a little correction before it continues it bull run again.

Don't expect a free flowing increase. The market is a highly volatile one. Price can surge and the get corrected. I expect to see a little correction before it continues it bull run again.
Sure, I'm not expecting such bull run for now around Bitcoin. May after some correlation I can expect to see such bull run again. I'm not panicking cos I know the price will still amaze higher in the near future.

That which I have expected long ago, I feel regretted now, not to have invested heavily on this coin when I was still holding $4k. I only invested $200 hoping it might dip in. But the reverse is the answer, I believe full-time now, that the price will go higher.
Yes,many of us missed that glorious opportunity. Same with Ethereum when it was $200 now it's $1200 and Zen which is $12 from $2. Patience is the key when you want to earn from coins. Do you know a similar coin with such potentials to increase in value? How I wish I can foresee the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back