Binance coin is now worth $56

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
Binance coin BNB seems to have the pump too, it has made impressive gains recently and seems like going all the way up, people who bought at low will be counting their gains.

Coins or should I say the market has been bullish since last week and it is a good sign for us

Until I bumped into this thread, I was not aware about Binance coin. Is this a token or a complete cryptocurrency? I am aware of the currency that are available only on coinbase platform. But then I am also not investing in new cryptocurrencies. Currently, I am focusing on bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and etereum only.

I'm just hearing about the binance coin some weeks back and I will just have to look into it. I really don't want to miss this moving train just like the way I missed out on both Ethereum and bitcoin. So thanks for the update I will look into it to get more information about it

I think it would be best for you to actually wait, because there would still be a dip as it is increasing, so i would recommend you buy the dip then when its increasing for the second time you would really earn ,because investing now is really risky i think ,because many could withdraw with the high volume rate

Binance coin BNB seems to have the pump too, it has made impressive gains recently and seems like going all the way up, people who bought at low will be counting their gains.

Coins or should I say the market has been bullish since last week and it is a good sign for us
Yeah, since last week binance coin is on the bullish run. The coin have increased over 30% in the last seven (7) days. That shows how far it has gone, i think its best to invest in this coin now cos it shows signs of joining the top coins in the log and become more valuable.

The new value of Bitcoin might not be unconnected to the recent tweet of Elon Musk about bitcoin. Its surely a good time for those who already have the coins in their wallet to trade. However, this type of rise a not surprising and we shouldn't be shocked to see it drop back to where the rise came from. Thank you for the information though.

Binance coin also known as BNB is a great potential coin that will continue to grow , it has the target of $100 per coin which is obtainable anytime soon, Investing or trading it will be a wonderful idea because you won't loose.

Cryptocurrencies are taken over and it will soon fast become the generally accepted means of payment by all, and most coins will definitely increase in value as their demand rises. Digital currencies is the new Deal and every currency holds tremendous potential for growth.

Yeah investing now will benefit the investors. Compering with what happened with Bitcoin, now it's not in a layman's reach.thanks

Until I bumped into this thread, I was not aware about Binance coin. Is this a token or a complete cryptocurrency? I am aware of the currency that are available only on coinbase platform. But then I am also not investing in new cryptocurrencies. Currently, I am focusing on bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and etereum only.

Binance coin is on the rise and it is wise for anyone that wants to make some funds trading to invest in it. I did last week and this news is music to my ears. You will be glad that you took the decision to invest on it as you will make a lot of returns by doing so.

Actually I thought it was bitcoin u put up there not until I saw binance! Anyway I thought binance is just a wallet, so there's also have coin, that good. But how reliable it is.

Don't give up on your quest, keep fighting till you succeed! You will get there!!!

Yeah investing now will benefit the investors. Compering with what happened with Bitcoin, now it's not in a layman's reach.thanks
Yeah, the coin is still at the early stage of development, meaning any one can acquire it and store as much bigger number of it. Cos I see Binance coin going higher in the future. The owners are working tremendously to see the coin go higher enough like any other top coins.

That is just the attitude of crypto. It can not always be predicted. When you don't even expect it to appreciate in value, the price would go up. I believe the binance will still appreciate more in value so buying it at this rate could be a wise decision.

I saw the news this morning from my notification, few weeks ago I had wanted to invest on binance coin, but I really don't know what help me back from investing on it, now I'm beginning to regret why I never followed my instincts by investing on it when it gave me the signal.

It's crazy. It's almost $80 now. Im sure it will hit a hundred dollars soon if this continues. Those lucky people who invested at 30-50 dollars will get full doubled profits. Im not that lucky but i have some BNB I ain't selling until it reached $100. Or maybe will wait for more.

I was attracted to this post because I saw on coinbase the increase in binance too. I think this will definitely be a good time to invest in binance as the coming is set for a good run in the coming days.

There has been a 10k increase in the price of bitcoin ever since this thread was posted. Bitcoin price will continue to do its wonders while people keep watching it.

This discussion topic was created about 3 months ago when BNB was just $56. last time I checked it was over $500, what a great imporvement BNB coin has gone through

It is worth more than that now the drastic movement and rush in the price of bnb is a big surprise ,to many that have invested in the coin

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back