Your Favorite Stable Coin

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
What is your favorite stable coins? I have not used too many stable coins, I have used BUSD, which is not becoming defunct, I have used DAI occasionally, and I mostly use USDT. I use Tether as a trading pair and also to minimize the risk during the bearish run

Well, I don't really have a stablecoin that is my favorite, but the one I have used most in the past is USDT, but right now I trust too little in this stablecoin because I have not been backed by 1-1 with the dollar and in the long term It will end badly.

I used to like BUSD and for me it was the best stablecoin even though it was not available on all exchanges. But recently Binance removed it altogether, that's why I started using USDT as it is in the 2nd place in my trust

I used to like BUSD and for me it was the best stablecoin even though it was not available on all exchanges. But recently Binance removed it altogether, that's why I started using USDT as it is in the 2nd place in my trust
Yeah, BUSD was good, the staking reward was high, especially on Binance. P2P trading with BUSD also fetched good price.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back