What's new

Binance coin is now worth $56

Binance coin is one of the coins to watch out for. It's growth and popularity are one of its kind. Even now the price of binance coin has surpassed the price the poster posted sme months ago.

Binance coin have been showcasing high increase for some time now as it move to $600 last few weeks ,i hope that continues because the coin have a good future

Concerning the crypto currency coin Binance (BNB) now worth $56. Well, the crypto currency coin Binance is one of the fastest rising coin in these couple of days which people attention weren't drawn to it before, the coin is good and an individual can invest in it

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
Bitcoin keeps rising and falling this year , bitcoin rose to $62,000 but was later brought down to $58,000 around February, so if my prediction is correct, bitcoin will still go up a little.

The coin is valued over $600 currently. Had it been one invested around $100 back then and allowed it up to this day, it could've been a whopping profit.

Bitcoin keeps rising and falling this year , bitcoin rose to $62,000 but was later brought down to $58,000 around February, so if my prediction is correct, bitcoin will still go up a little.
Last two weeks saw Bitcoin drop from $62k to $48k due to the sudden decision undertaken by Joe Biden's decision around traders. But it is gradually moving, $57k currently.

Last two weeks saw Bitcoin drop from $62k to $48k due to the sudden decision undertaken by Joe Biden's decision around traders. But it is gradually moving, $57k currently.
Bitcoin falling drastically form $62,000 to $48,000 will really affect bitcoin investors and that's why I have been investing in litecoin presently and its stress free.

Bitcoin falling drastically form $62,000 to $48,000 will really affect bitcoin investors and that's why I have been investing in litecoin presently and its stress free.
Bitcoin is no longer $48k, check it at coinmarketcap. It is now valued at $57k. The decision made by Joe Biden isn't affecting it any longer. Gradually it will return to its bade or more than.

Bitcoin is no longer $48k, check it at coinmarketcap. It is now valued at $57k. The decision made by Joe Biden isn't affecting it any longer. Gradually it will return to its bade or more than.
This is one of the reasons why i prefer investingbin litecoin than bitcoin, Bitcoin just couldn't stay UN a place , its either increasing or decreasing and i can't deal with it.

Binance coin is one of the most lucrative coin or advise everyone to invest on you can imagine when the squad was created February last year the coin was $56 now it is at $630.

Binance is one cryptocurrency that is doing very well in the market as the rate of the increase of its value is quite astronomical. Binance coin started as something I never gave much attention to them but it's rate of growth is getting my attention and I am definitely going to invest in the cryptocurrency.

One of the good coins that is kicking up on the bull run, I still see the coin pushing further, imagine a coin that own it's exchange platforms and have alot of project on ground,it will be an understatement not to rate this coin in the top tier of crypto exchange.

This is one of the reasons why i prefer investingbin litecoin than bitcoin, Bitcoin just couldn't stay UN a place , its either increasing or decreasing and i can't deal with it.
Lol, since four months now, Bitcoin have been moving up and down. Never crossed the resistance of $55-$62k. But coins like ETH, BNB, DOGE, XRP etc, have made huge price increase in that same period.

I haven't use it just hearing such I really want know to how it work, because I been hearing people talking about binance coin this is my first time hearing it.

Binance is arguably the best cryoto exchange site around. It works mainly for all countries. If you aren't friendly with some exchange platforms, with binance you gonna be comfortable with cryoto transactions.

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
I have seen many memes about this coin to show that it will grow in value in the future and i definitely think that it will do so because of the number of users that are flocking to binance exchange and therefore this will cause more investments in their native coin which will drive the price up.

I have seen many memes about this coin to show that it will grow in value in the future and i definitely think that it will do so because of the number of users that are flocking to binance exchange and therefore this will cause more investments in their native coin which will drive the price up.
Binance.com native coin BNB is simply on the massive increase for more than four months. When i made this thread was around February, now the coin is valued $622. The increase percentage is more than 600%, in the space of three months.

The binance coin BNB is also one interesting coin too. Seeing that it is a coin native to an exchange platform called binance. The coin most certainly has a future as I can see in it's growth pattern

Binance coin has one of the highest percentage profits rates amongst the top digital crypto coins, it's a digital coin worth investing in.

Binance coin has one of the highest percentage profits rates amongst the top digital crypto coins, it's a digital coin worth investing in.
The coin is on the tremendous increment since this thread was made. It went from $1 late 2020 to $600+ this month. Had it been that you invested by the time i made this topic you could've been earning ×12 of your investment to date.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back