What's new

Binance coin is now worth $56

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
Everything about their coin and site keep growing every day by day,which makes me happy that am also one of their member in there. But as for the coin have invested in it as well,so hopefully it gives me more profit at the end.

The coin is on the tremendous increment since this thread was made. It went from $1 late 2020 to $600+ this month. Had it been that you invested by the time i made this topic you could've been earning ×12 of your investment to date.
That's right, i remember when we talked about the binance digital coin,since then it has been on the rise tremendously and it will still continue to rise.

That's right, i remember when we talked about the binance digital coin,since then it has been on the rise tremendously and it will still continue to rise.
We talked about it earlier before now in this thread. Now here we come, and the coin is still jumping high to reach more land mark. I invested back then made reasonable profit but i never knew the coin will get this far. If not my investment could've been 12 times more than i invested to date.

We talked about it earlier before now in this thread. Now here we come, and the coin is still jumping high to reach more land mark. I invested back then made reasonable profit but i never knew the coin will get this far. If not my investment could've been 12 times more than i invested
The important thing is that you still profited from your investments and it's a lesson that next time you'll be a little bit more patient with the investment.

The important thing is that you still profited from your investments and it's a lesson that next time you'll be a little bit more patient with the investment.
Yes, i profited but not the way i wanted to. Fear caused me to not make enough funds. I've learned lessons to always have patience when it comes investing in crypto. I was thinking that since it made that high jump it will start to reduce. I never knew its just the beginning. I flipped my up when it was just $155.

The binance coin BNB is also one interesting coin too. Seeing that it is a coin native to an exchange platform called binance. The coin most certainly has a future as I can see in it's growth pattern
BNB as in Binance coin , its a native coin and exchange platform called Binance, Binance is a fast growing coin and has a tremendous increment since it was made,

yes of course you are right binance coin it's one of the best three coin presently and I think it is advisable for everyone to invest in binance coin now that the coin is at his top form

This is really good news for binance coin BNB holders in the house. This coin will most definitely moon. The binance coin is a native coin of the binance cryptocurrency exchange. A very popular and respected exchange.

BNB as in Binance coin , its a native coin and exchange platform called Binance, Binance is a fast growing coin and has a tremendous increment since it was made,
Binance.com has many coin, token listed in the crypto market. But their BNB coin is the most popular and very on demand than others.

I think it would be best for you to actually wait, because there would still be a dip as it is increasing, so i would recommend you buy the dip then when its increasing for the second time you would really earn ,because investing now is really risky i think ,because many could withdraw with the high volume rate
It is very true that this binance cryptocurrency is currently flying high right now and I understand your concern that they can be a dip in the price of this t cryptocurrency so those that are investing right now should be actually careful.

It is very true that this binance cryptocurrency is currently flying high right now and I understand your concern that they can be a dip in the price of this t cryptocurrency so those that are investing right now should be actually careful.
Please can someone help me out, I wanted to knwo the actual price of binance in the crypto currency market. I heard it has jumped up from the normal $52 we knew around February 2021

Binance have climbed more than 350% of that price you quoted there. This thread was made 4 months ago, binance coin is around $400+.

Please can someone help me out, I wanted to knwo the actual price of binance in the crypto currency market. I heard it has jumped up from the normal $52 we knew around February 2021
Is it the price of bnb ,because its current price Is currently at $356 i think and i really hope the price move high because its currently onna bearish run

last time checked BNB coin it was just about $417. Looks like the price went up in many folds. I might try my hands on BNB coin only of I have money to invest.

Binance have climbed more than 350% of that price you quoted there. This thread was made 4 months ago, binance coin is around $400+.
You are absolutely right. BNB is currently moving higher and it would be wise for people to invest in this coin and also keep the ears to the ground to know when there's a dip in the coin so as to sell and make profit before it dips.

BNB isn't moving higher at the meantime is falling. Go to coinmarketcap and check for the price update, and you'll come to know the exact price tag.

BNB isn't moving higher at the meantime is falling. Go to coinmarketcap and check for the price update, and you'll come to know the exact price tag.
Binance coin is not moving higher at the meantime is falling and it is a new coil in the market struggling to get it's Fame in the crypto-currency market

Binance coin is not moving higher at the meantime is falling and it is a new coil in the market struggling to get it's Fame in the crypto-currency market
Urs, it is struggling, after of reached $660 land mark. As at then, i was thinking that the coin will reach $1,000 in no distance time. Now that $1,000 might not be achieve this year if things continue this way.

I think Binance was almost $1000 once. The price drastically dropped and currently it is rallying around $400. Even though the price has dropped I see great potential.

I think Binance was almost $1000 once. The price drastically dropped and currently it is rallying around $400. Even though the price has dropped I see great potential.
The price is around that $400 margin, i nearly reached $1,000 before it starts dropping down. The price reached all time high of $660, i just pray it reach that mark again this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back