What's new

Must a former Binance CEO serve time in jail?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I believe that news of his proposed three-year prison sentence for engaging in illegal financial activities may have already reached someone. But given that there isn't any concrete proof, do you believe that a criminal prosecution might result from this?

I believe that news of his proposed three-year prison sentence for engaging in illegal financial activities may have already reached someone. But given that there isn't any concrete proof, do you believe that a criminal prosecution might result from this?
It has been rumored for a long time that Chanpeng Zhao was not in clean business, and I am not surprised at all, but first there must be enough evidence to be able to sentence him to prison, maybe if it is proven, he may spend more time in prison, but he is still a very rich person with a lot of power, Maybe he won't be in jail that long or he won't even go to prison, time will tell

Mr. Z has accepted being guilty in money laundering case that's why he stepped down as Binance CEO. He has also been heavily fined. I do not think someone like him should be jailed as he has not scammed common people like FTX and Celsius Network.

In the end it seems that he will go to jail, but much less time than expected, in fact, I thought that the sentence was going to be much longer, due to all the crimes attributed to him, but it seems that this guy has too much influence to go to jail for so long.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back