What's new

Binance coin is now worth $56

The binance coin is looking ahead for more interesting times. The coin has really been doing great in spite of the general drop in prices of all major cryptocurrencies in the market today.

Which one is the binance coin you're talking about because the one I know about binance is the binance smart chain (BNB) I don't know of any other coin call to binance about from this one I have just mention. Which of them are you talking about.

The price is around that $400 margin, i nearly reached $1,000 before it starts dropping down. The price reached all time high of $660, i just pray it reach that mark again this year.
Do you have invested in BNB, how much you invested? I have never invested but I have interest. Since it is illegal here, I am yet to try my hands on investment

Do you have invested in BNB, how much you invested? I have never invested but I have interest. Since it is illegal here, I am yet to try my hands on investment
Yes i invested in the coin last year December, flip it up during February ending. I hold it for the period of two months, with an investment of $50. Made times five of the invested funds as capital during that period.

I was also there keenly looking at the BNB price 10 months ago and was somewhere around $15 only , and your thread says $56 at the time of posting and now it is 3 figure mark and also the all time high of more than $600 ,which shows people are moving to Binance , which is an Asian exchange , and one of the most reputed ones.

Among all cryptocurrencies that are held in high expectations to do well in terms of appreciating in value, binance coin is one and despite it's present rise, it is still going to appreciate further

Among all cryptocurrencies that are held in high expectations to do well in terms of appreciating in value, binance coin is one and despite it's present rise, it is still going to appreciate further
Yes, Binance coin BNB experienced Bull run starting from December to April. Before the bearish run ruined its promising time to crashed down.

Yes i invested in the coin last year December, flip it up during February ending. I hold it for the period of two months, with an investment of $50. Made times five of the invested funds as capital during that period.
How did you do the investment part of this BNB coin? Did you buy it and hodl it from December to February, or did you stake it on the binance platform there?

How did you do the investment part of this BNB coin? Did you buy it and hodl it from December to February, or did you stake it on the binance platform there?
I bought and holdl the price for the duration of two months and additional days. I invested when the price was $59, it climbed from $59 to $256 in the space of 2 months. Then within the space of four months it climbed to $550-$650 late in April.

Well good for binance and their investors although the price has gone up than that and it's doing quite well before the recent dips that affected most of the coins but I'm sure that won't last long

I bought and holdl the price for the duration of two months and additional days. I invested when the price was $59, it climbed from $59 to $256 in the space of 2 months. Then within the space of four months it climbed to $550-$650 late in April.
Okay now I get your point. That must be very interesting for you seeing the benefits of the rise in profits you've gotten after a very long hodl period of two months. A very good technique there

Binance coin is one of the coins that has gained momentum over the weeks. Should we say that the adoption of the taproot upgrade by the bitcoin council of miner, which resulted in the significant rebound on the price of bitcoin also affected the spike in binance coin?

I was also there keenly looking at the BNB price 10 months ago and was somewhere around $15 only , and your thread says $56 at the time of posting and now it is 3 figure mark and also the all time high of more than $600 ,which shows people are moving to Binance , which is an Asian exchange , and one of the most reputed ones.
Binance coin is one of the wonders that happens to cryptocurrency this year as it proves so many cryptocurrency professional wrong on their prediction that it will takes time for people to accept the binance coin.

Binance coin is one of the wonders that happens to cryptocurrency this year as it proves so many cryptocurrency professional wrong on their prediction that it will takes time for people to accept the binance coin.
Yeah and the way Binance is expanding its services and also the earning opportunities there drags more people across the world to invest in BNB and therefore increase its demand.

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
It is surprising that this coin which worth around $56 as at the time of this post is now around $300. This is one of the surprising thing about cryptocurrency.

It is surprising that this coin which worth around $56 as at the time of this post is now around $300. This is one of the surprising thing about cryptocurrency.
Sure, surprising indeed. It is even above $300 today, around $327. We already know it got to $660 during April time, but this bear market brought down the price.

The binance coin BNB is one coin i know pretty well will make sense very much for a lot of cryptocurrency investors out there. This is a coin that is native Tina well reputable cryptocurrency exchange binance.

Binance has made it to the top because of the steady increase in value. The price of Binance is $56 dollars when this thread was made. The price is now above $400 as at the time of writing this piece.

This is amazing to see that before the end of last year, this same coin was trading for over $600. I really hope I can get to invest a project with a lot of potential as this one, I'll be very happy.

The coin was really moving fast then and a lot of people invested heavily in the cryptocurrency believing that in the future the coin will reach a reasonable price so they can sell their own with profit, it is a nice cryptocurrency and if I have the needed money I will invest in the coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back