Staff member
Team Manager
Staff of the Month
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 4, 2021
USD
$0.3600USD
Biznotes
This is a brief explanation of who the new Binance CEO is. This is coming after CZ stepped down from his role. Are you impressed by Richard's profile?

20231122_190007.jpg

I'm impressed with his portfolio but I don't think it will be better than the previous one because when I started investing in cryptocurrency Binance was a very cool place to do it and it's a credit to CZ so I think it was much better than this one will be

I'm impressed with his portfolio but I don't think it will be better than the previous one because when I started investing in cryptocurrency Binance was a very cool place to do it and it's a credit to CZ so I think it was much better than this one will be

We can't say what Richard is going to do unless we give him a chance. That is what a lot of us are doing at the moment. Cz did amazingly good, no doubt, but whatever that had a beginning is always going to have an end, and that is what is happening with the Binance issue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back