What's new

Binance coin is now worth $56

Binance coin is on the steady increment are the moment. The coin is picked at $56 per token. Going up from the previous bench mark price being $52 it was earlier this week. It increased to 7.14% in the price overall in just 24 hours duration. With 30.74% increase in the price value, the last seven (7) days. The marketcap value is picked at $8.67 billion in the last seven (7) days too.

Binance is among the top three (3) rising coins since last week. Don't you think its best now to invest in this coin with a clear view that the coin will reach the highest level in the coming days.
Not anymore. Its worth over 400 dollars now. Who knew it would grow that much in one year?

It is actually quite impressive all about the number of groups that it has been able to do since this post was made. B&b is now trading more than $400 into this market and it is even looking a lot undervalued.

I was unaware of BinanceCoin until I came across this thread. Is this a token or a complete cryptocurrency? I know the currencies that are only available on the Coinbase platform. But I also don't invest in new cryptocurrencies. Currently, I'm only focused on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Teleum.

That is actually funny that binance coin is now worth more than eight times of that amount and I just hope that it is still undervalued up too long because it has been showing a lot of potentials.

I do not have any assets on Binance Coin, however I believe after Bitcoin and EThereum the most valuable coin is Binance. My belief is based on the fact that is is created by Binance, world's biggest crypto exchange.

One of the worse mistake i committed was not investing on this coin at the right time because I had a chance to invest big and unreasonable amount of money on this particular project when it first started out but I missed out of the opportunity.

The performance of Binance is really reflecting in the performance of the BNB because the BNB is a native coin of binance and I can attest that it is a promising cryptocurrency to choose.

Binance coin, That is one of favorite cryptocurrency, I remember buying just 2 of it at around $15 to $21. I regretted not buying more because I was broke already.

Now Binance coin is above $200 presently, and an All Time High of more than $600.

Binance coin, That is one of favorite cryptocurrency, I remember buying just 2 of it at around $15 to $21. I regretted not buying more because I was broke already.

Now Binance coin is above $200 presently, and an All Time High of more than $600.
that good times those hehe, hopefully in the coming years that is to say in the next cycles break those historical maximums and new juicy returns as long as Binance remains as the king of exchanges of the crypto market could not have difficulties to get it

that good times those hehe, hopefully in the coming years that is to say in the next cycles break those historical maximums and new juicy returns as long as Binance remains as the king of exchanges of the crypto market could not have difficulties to get it
Yes, I am also hopefully waiting for the next cycle, I am optimistic that the next cycle would bring a better bull run maybe we can see 20x in the crypto market.

Binance is the king of exchanges truly, so I expect BNB to raise well.

Yes, I am also hopefully waiting for the next cycle, I am optimistic that the next cycle would bring a better bull run maybe we can see 20x in the crypto market.

Binance is the king of exchanges truly, so I expect BNB to raise well.
Well an x20 would need too much liquidity to tell the truth seeing the capitalization of the crypto market right now, although I think that in many tokens there may be those returns and more, in more established tokens it can be difficult to reach those profits.

It is worth more than that now the drastic movement and rush in the price of bnb is a big surprise ,to many that have invested in the coin
The price of BNB is a little bit stable recently because of the stability of the binance cryptocurrency exchange which is the cryptocurrency exchange bigwig and it is clear that this coin has potentials.

Well an x20 would need too much liquidity to tell the truth seeing the capitalization of the crypto market right now, although I think that in many tokens there may be those returns and more, in more established tokens it can be difficult to reach those profits.
No truer words than this, It might be difficult for established tokens like Binance coin.

But I believe it's attainable. 20X from here would be approximately 6000 dollars per Binance Coin.

No truer words than this, It might be difficult for established tokens like Binance coin.

But I believe it's attainable. 20X from here would be approximately 6000 dollars per Binance Coin.
I think that price is achievable, I do not say no, that if, in the next bullrun can be difficult, in a couple of cycles could be viable, but well this is just speculation, the market will decide after all!

I think that price is achievable, I do not say no, that if, in the next bullrun can be difficult, in a couple of cycles could be viable, but well this is just speculation, the market will decide after all!
Yes, all these are actually mere speculations. I accept it will be difficult to be achieved in the next bull run.

But In the crypto world, Nothing is impossible, It can pump or dump, It's pumping or dumping would depend on a whole lot of factors.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back