What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which of them is profitable in your own location but on my own location if I want to go into any of this one I will go into investment in land because land is the most valuable property anyone can invest on and you are very sure to have a reasonable amount of profit when you sell it later in the future.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Investing in land and real estate is still the same thing. But real estate as it relates to physical structures will not profit much compared to land. Land value appreciate all the time and I want to think real estate value depreciates with time depending on the area where it is located.

When it comes to real estate investment, apartment properties is the one I like most. I prefer apartments property to landed property. The reason is that I can easily rent out apartment properties and thereby realised passive income every month. The London property you need somebody that can lift it for a long period of time. If you don't see someone who will use it you be thinking of a way to make use of the Land which can be hard to realise instant gain.

Investing in land is the best option for me because land is the most valuable commodities in the estate system and if you buy land now there is a higher possibility that the land you by for $500 may wort up to 1500 dollars in the next 5 years. You need to choose which one is favorable to you depending on your location.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Land appreciate over time and it increase in value too
Alot of people look forward to having their own land and building it
While real estate requires vet huge capital and the structure may not be sat
Both are good, you must study it's outcome in your environment and then decide which one to venture on, as for me I will prefer real estate as it will yield More money for me and more people like it
Land appreciate over time and many people look forward to acquiring their own land
While real estate involves huge amount of capital and the structure may not be satisfying to some people

This is a good question because usually the land appreciates in value while the house can suffer from depreciation. But when it comes to profits the house has the edge. When you sell the lot there is the market price dictated by the land assessor so you cannot deviate much.

To me I would prefer and settle for buying lands all the way.you know when you buy a land you technically gives it nothing to eat and or do little works on securing it.Giving it few years escalates the price that'll blow your kind compared to building whereby you'll calculate the cost of buying a land,building a mansion,and selling.

To a great extent ill prefer land banking because to some extent its quite cheaper than erecting a full blown property that will be capital intensive. The land can sold for so much after it has matured over a period of time or once can still develop it when one is ready financially.

I think land investment is better because people have an interest in buying more land and then build a house on it. The business of the houses selling is not very profitable, we can earn more profit to buy land in cheap rate and sell on good profit.
I think both are actually profitable, because o know a some folks who are into house flipping. They buy older houses, renovate it and resell for good profit.

If you are impatient and wanted to earn as soon as you invested then housing investment is good for you. Investing in a land is more of a long-term asset and for future profit because as the land age the larger its market value is. Either of them is a good investment.

In real estate business, both investment lands and houses are lucrative but in most cases, investment in lands is cheaper and highly lucrative. When you invest in lands, you rarely spend much but land always appreciate.

Both buying a house or a land has advantages of their own. If we talk about buying a house the profit margin may be low but it can be sold easily in comparison with land. But if we talk about land it has greater profit but it is difficult to sold in case of emergency.

For me I think investing in land is better than investing in house,cos as times fliies so does an area develop,so the cost of the land gets higher.
Post automatically merged:

For me I think investing in land is better than investing in house,cos as times flies so does an area develop,so the cost of the land gets higher,but a house requires a lot of maintenance so that the materials does not get damaged.

It depends, when it comes to house investment and land investment, one of the major factor that drive the value of house or land is the location. Location serve a very vital role in real estate business. If the land is in good location it will have value more than the house, so it is vise Vasa.

Real estate is a very lucrative business anywhere. investing in real estate and make one make a lot of money over time. In my own perspective I think investing in land is more profitable compared to housing.
Post automatically merged:

Real estate is a very lucrative business anywhere. investing in real estate and make one make a lot of money over time. In my own perspective I think investing in land is more profitable compared to housing.

Land investment for most people likes to buy and when it appreciate then sell it later.But property on land gives you income on the property for as long as that building is viable. Both are good,property is a long term investment with the value of the land not depreciating,and for land since land does not depreciate,you can buy and sell later when it appreciate.It depends on you, whether for short term or long term

Both land and house investment are profitable and lucrative. It just depends on the capital you, if have a huge capital to build houses I will advise you to build house and rent it to telants, but if you do not have enough money to build house you should buy land and for a while to get more value and sell it. They are all profitable.
Land is very lucrative in this area, if i want to choose where to invest money i will like to invest in landed property.
I know the important of land and how profitable it is in our real estate business.
I will prefer to invest in lands than in housing property.

Land investment for most people, likes to buy and when it appreciate then sell it later.But property on land gives you income on the property for as long as that building is viable. Both are good,property is a long term investment with the value of the land not depreciating,and for land since land does not depreciate,you can buy and sell later when it appreciate.It depends on you, whether for short term or long term

It's land for me since you can also rent it out for farming or having a contract with some company while you wait for the estate's value to increase. Plus you won't need spend anything to build something. Here in my country you can rent your land for Gasoline stations or Mall and even communication towers.

Investing in houses are more profit making than on land. Reason being that most of the time, you either lease or sell the landed property. But the demand for houses are on the high. The kind of structure you have would definitely define the occupant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back