What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are good, you must study it's outcome in your environment and then decide which one to venture on, as for me I will prefer real estate as it will yield More money for me and more people like it

In my opinion invest in land and in house both more profitable.Because if u invest in land its price increased in future and u can sold it super high rate and if u invest your money in purchasing a house its also a good investment point ..Both are profitable.

The issue with land is that there is no income.

Rentals on the off chance that you have a 1% Rent-to-Value Ratio of more you should have the option to be positive income to have the option to hold at whatever point.

1% is should have been ready to income after costs. You discover the Rent-to-Value Ratio by taking the month to month lease partitioning by the price tag. For instance a $100,000 home that rents for 1,000 a month would have a Rent-to-Value Ratio of 1%. The vast majority I work with live in essential business sectors (instead of Birmingham, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Memphis, Little Rock, Jacksonville, Ohio, or other optional or tertiary business sectors) where the Rent-to-Value Ratios are under 1%.

Real estate involves land procurement and investing in buildings, so to make a choice between the two,I would choose to invest in land rather than investing in houses because land appreciate with time while houses depreciate as time pass unless with proper maintenance which is not cheap. I also think it also depends on the pocket of the investor because if you have enough money I will advice you to take on investing in building but if you dont, you should invest in land.

Building of house will surely yield more profit than a land even though both are profitable. House if rented out will yield profit quicker than the nunber of years land will yield profit.

The key utilities are electric service, telephone service and, somewhat less frequently, water and sewer service. Other utilities can include cable television service and natural gas, although these two types of infrastructure are relatively rare in sparsely developed rural areas

Both sectors are just good to invest. What you need to consider when choosing the land selling business is always to study the nature of the place you are buying the land to see whether the value of the land can increase shortly so you can gain profit from selling.

I would definitely prefer investing in lands than houses. Although renting out properties may bring in some form of profits every now and then, I would rather stay away from all the maintenance and tenant issues.

I think both are good and profitable, depends on the one you want to invest in, investing in house will give much money because house appreciate every year and also land, so you choose the one to invest in because both are lucrative.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Generally real estate business is one of the most lucrative business around the world.it all depends on your income and how much you have to invest in it. Houses are are the most creative, but it requires a lot of startup capital.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
I think land investment is better because people have an interest in buying more land and then build a house on it. The business of the houses selling is not very profitable, we can earn more profit to buy land in cheap rate and sell on good profit.

Investing in both lands and houses is profitable, lands will appreciate ovwr time and you can even make mote than 5 times the amount you bought it for, just leave it to appreciate for some period of years and you can then sell. Investing in houses is also good as tenants pay rent yealy, so you have something to depend on while your land appreciates.

Investing in land comes with its own set of expenses: insurance, propertytaxes, and even upkeep of the land. Because investing in land brings no kind of rental income or steady positive cash flow, what a real estateinvestor ends up with is negative cash flow properties
Post automatically merged:

is not just the present amenities that matter, but future ones as well. Plans for new schools, hospitals, public transportation, and other civic infrastructure can dramatically improve property values in the area. Commercial development can also improve property values.

Last edited:
Between investing in land or building, I think investing in land is more better and it takes less risk, and less expenses. When you invest in lands and sell after some years you make times two of the money you use to buy the land sometimes three times of the money while buildings take your time and also risk and expenses in building it

Just use the little money you have and buy a LANd and keep in an urban area and before you know in the next 5 years the land you get for $500 will worth up to $2000, buying of houses is only made for people who are millionaires except you are one.

Personally, I prefer investing in lands more than houses because of the maintainability work houses requires unlike lands. The more houses stay, the more they depreciate in value but the more lands stay, they appreciate in value.

Both land and houses are profitable business and very difficult to chose from, but if am to go with one , I will definitely go with land, because with building you will need to spend more on maintenance cost and land requires no cost for maintenance.

Both land and house investment are profitable and lucrative. It just depends on the capital you, if have a huge capital to build houses I will advise you to build house and rent it to telants, but if you do not have enough money to build house you should buy land and for a while to get more value and sell it. They are all profitable.

Interesting topic, I must say. I think I'll go for land and not house because of difference in taste of people, you may build a house people might not like the structure and some other minor details, but that is not the case in land sales.
Btw location is something that affects both land and houses.

Both land and house investment are profitable and lucrative. It just depends on the capital you, if have a huge capital to build houses I will advise you to build house and rent it to telants, but if you do not have enough money to build house you should buy land and for a while to get more value and sell it. They are all profitable.
No matter how much you look at it, I believe you can acquire lands at much cheaper rate when compared to houses because you can easily go to remote areas and buy good lands at quite affordable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back