What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think investing in houses is more profitable compared to investing in land because when you invest in a house, you can start earning profits from day one by renting your house. Then there is also depreciation of house value. In the long run, the value of the house decreases. However, until then you have already collected a lot of money from rents.

Both are highly profitable in this kind of business. If you have enough money then invest in rough or raw land and prepare it, build and make it a house, in this process time will consume but price will increase too of Raw land , but after building sell it and will get enormous money in the shape of Profit this is my suggestion.

When you buy real estate, you acquire physical land or property. Most real estate investors make money by collecting rents (which can provide a steady income stream) and through appreciation, as the property's value goes up. Also, since real estate can be leveraged, it's possible to expand your holdings even if you can't afford to pay cash outright.

Both of them are profitable the difference is one is more of capital tie-down than the other. Buying a house is more capital intensive than buying a land but it brings returns faster than buying a land. If you buy a house today, you can do some clean up and release the house for rent, which means you will start making some dividend on your investment within a short period of time. Whereas if you buy a land it is either you to develop it or rather wait to sell it before you make something on it.

Both of them are profitable the difference is one is more of capital tie-down than the other. Buying a house is more capital intensive than buying a land but it brings returns faster than buying a land. If you buy a house today, you can do some clean up and release the house for rent, which means you will start making some dividend on your investment within a short period of time. Whereas if you buy a land it is either you to develop it or rather wait to sell it before you make something on it.
hello to all yes i agree with you that both are valuable in own way while land are more profitable if that land is in a prime area. nowadays new new plan from builders and they provide smart colony in prime location

Historically in real estate, your risk of loss is minimized by the length of time you hold on to your property. When the market improves, so does the value of your home, and as a result, you build equity. The risk never changes in the stock market and there are numerous factors beyond your control that can negatively impact your investment. Real estate gives you more control of your investment because your property is a tangible asset that you can leverage to capitalize on numerous revenue streams, while enjoying capital appreciation.

They are both very good investments, but if you don't have enough capital you can go for land, you can lease it out and be making small profit from it until you have enough capital to build a house or sell it if you choose to, by then the value might have increased.

This is what my uncle does. He has plots of lands that he lease out to farmers in our area for farming season. It is a good way to make money by owning lands even when you are not ready to build on it.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Property is very profitable buisness especially in our Asian countries and people have a lot of interest in it the best option is build a house sell it on good profit and all type of property buisness can give you high profit.

I think investing in a land is better. There are lesser risks. Things like, natural disasters like flood, tornadoes, etc might affect a building but it won't affect a land permanently.
Also, land property can be used for many things.

They are both good very good it now depends on your preference if you have enough capital I think is better you do for the houses and if you don't have much do for the land when you want to do it make sure you're making profit

When it comes to business investing in Land is good as well then investing in building houses is also good but it's depend on what you are with you so if you have money sometimes you get a good deal and you buy it then leave for men time to sell it and if you have enough you can build on it to give it our parents but it depends what you have with you your pocket speak for that

The worst thing about investing in land Having to wait for any kind of success, return on investment, or even the possibility of making money in real estate to arise. The number one reason real estate investors choose this kind of real estate investment is land appreciation. Unfortunately, real estate investors quickly learn that land appreciation happens at an unbelievably slow rate if it ever happens

Both are actually profitable but I'm tilting towards investing in houses more because it guarantees a constant cash flow unlike investing in land. Once you sell the land, that is all. But investing in houses while collecting rent yearly will be a gift that keeps giving.

I prefer you invest in land than in houses because the taste of houses change over time but the taste of land does not change that is a land remain constant and the value of life keep growing up with the value of houses overtime drops down so easy don't invest I think you should invest in Land

Both are actually profitable but I'm tilting towards investing in houses more because it guarantees a constant cash flow unlike investing in land. Once you sell the land, that is all. But investing in houses while collecting rent yearly will be a gift that keeps giving.

Investing in the sales of land is far more better than investing in house, they says land do appreciate , if you buy a land in a remote area and leaves it for a year or two, and you wanna sell it when the area is developing , you can sell it ten times higher than the money you buy it, but if you buy a house and devided to sell it, the house may not look presentable again cos people are building different new houses everyday

I think investing in land is more profitable because land appreciate in value but house will surely depreciate in value with time and for you to gain as a real estate owner your houses should be in a area where people wants to live in
Real estate is not is something that requires enough knowledge but land investment doesn't require much knowledge to start, you just have to buy the land and when someone comes to buy, you sell.

In my own opinion both are very very profitable and lucrative. In a rural setting land properties should be better while in urban settings real estate is a big deal. So it is now left for you to decide depending on your area.

Investment on land and houses are both profitable.
For starters in the business, investment in lands can provide them a good start into the business. It gives them time to build enough resources needed to grow from just buying lands to land developments.
Cost implication of just land with no structure on it is cheaper and can be wrapped up easily while that can be said of housing. As erection of structure takes time.

I would advise you to invest in land if you have little capital but if your capital is huge then go for housing as it is a life time investment where as land is a temporary investment as you could decide to sell it at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back