What's new

Between investing in land or houses, which is more profitable for a real estate investor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although land appreciate every day and also profitable. But I think house is more better because u will be earning your money at the stipulated time agreed between you and your tenant. Till you sell it or you give it out to another person so far the money is from your hand.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
Investing both building of houses for either selling or renting out and buying lands for sales in the future a re both good for a real estate business. Before one can choose which one best suits ones investment plan, one needs to understand the time of returns attached to both. As for me, i would go for land aquisition business because land appreciates over time.

In my place, a Virgin land is more expensive than a land that has a building because it's easier for the new Land owners to put up the structure that he wants without spending so much money to renovate an existing building or demolishing it.

Investing in lands is more profitable than investing in houses. Building a house requires more capital but you could easily make profit by buying some plots of land and keeping them over a period of time. Lands can easily be sold but when you build houses it has to meet the taste of potential buyers.

Real Estate business is a very profitable business, there are so many properties that an investor can invest in any get good returns on their investment.
There is land investment, this involves buying a cheap land then selling it later at a super expensive rate.
Them there is houses, one can build houses, sell them up and make good profits on them.
In your own opinion, which of these two ways is the most lucrative real estate investment? And why did you say so?
A real estate investor could end up paying more than $300,000 when building a home. This price is in addition to a long list of building expenses on top of the initial price of investing in land. Buying investment property would be much cheaper even if a real estate investor plans on forcing appreciation.

I prefer investing on buildings. I prefer investing on built structures I believe that’ll generate more income than land. Investing on land is 50/50. Its value is determined by its surrounding. The growth of the surrounding determines the value of the land which may happen otherwise

Well this is a good question. Property incestmet is much more lucrative and profitable than land investment only. Land investment has little or no opportunities of generating income while it’s not in use. The only time it can be profitable is when there’s a possible rent(which isn’t common) or when it’s up for sale. On the other hand property can generate income from rentals or flipping.

This is a good question because usually the land appreciates in value while the house can suffer from depreciation. But when it comes to profits the house has the edge. When you sell the lot there is the market price dictated by the land assessor so you cannot deviate much.

Investing in house and in land are both profitable,while land is long term house is short term.though I would prefer house because it still have the tendency to appreciate in time.

Going into land is more lucrative to me than buildings because if you fail to get a buyer on time for a building, it starts depreciating and it loses its value bit by bit.. But land.does not depreciate, rather,it appreciates. And generally speaking, after lots of studies, most potential clients prefer to get a land of their own then build the kind of structure they wish to have on the land

As a real estate investor it's best you choose land. By doing so, you get to choose the plan and design of your house, show it to the individuals who will now pay for you to develop. The land is your best bet. Because investing in houses, they may have a plan you don't like.

Both are good but it pays to invest in lands and leave it for a very long time to increase in price while building houses is also lucrative but you have to sell after building before its becomes obsolete.investing in lands have value more than building houses.

According to my own point of view I believe when investing between land and house I will say house is more profitable when it comes to real estate business this is because once you build an house in an area the area is already well-developed but as for a land it remain rough and unclean

I think both are very good and profitable, buying house to sell is good in some aspect but i prefer buying lands in a local area and leave it for the periods of like 5years till the place developed and start sell in it , you will gain like 10times your money.

This is a reasonable query, since the land is generally priced while the house is depreciated. However, the house has the edge when it comes to earnings. When selling the lot, you can't deviate too much from the market price as dictated by the land assessor. There are no restrictions for a house so if you want it to be sold at a high price. Most houses for sale are subject to the so-called white wash that paints the house to make it look better and of course at higher prices.

I think housing is more rewarding. You can recover your money on investment from rent and still sell the property. The good thing is that, the property of house will be evaluated at time of selling with the update cost of building materials.
Post automatically merged:

I think housing is more rewarding. You can recover your money on investment from rent and still sell the property. The good thing is that, the property of house will be evaluated at time of selling with the update cost of building materials.

Investing in real estate is a very lucrative business. It could be land property or house property. Land appreciates over time. A house property will yeild more profit on the long run than a land property

Investing in houses or land are both profitable when it comes to real estate. The major determinant of which is more profitable is the area where they are located. It you are buying houses in urban cities it will be profitable than one bought in rural cities.

Due to my financial condition, I decided to buy a house because I can rent it depending on my financial needs for a time and then sell it when I get the money I need, or I can either buy it and after more time I can sell it at a higher profit. If I live in Europe, on a remote mountain in my home country, I will have to risk being attacked by foreign powers. With their own settlements in place, the government has the official right to outsiders and factories will live.

I think it is a very good property business to take land and build a house. In this you get 30% profit fresh on total investment.Let's say that if his house is built, then it comes. Some ten percent of the work comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back